( search forums )
Oh Well
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
?
September 8, 2005, 12:13 am
Ok I took ever saftey measure possible to take the pictures that used to be in the thread.. all but not pointing at people and keeping my finger away from the trigger, which is what I wanted in the picture... and I feel I really don't need to debate my case further so I took the pictures out and let you guys go on a gun debate if you want but I really am tired of all the damned debating I get sucked into either by the forums or irc.

Leo Da Lunerfox
September 8, 2005, 12:57 am
Where's the 5th pic? :P

Famine
September 8, 2005, 1:53 am
Hahaha, The cross makes you look like the fourth boondock saint.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 1:56 am
Ha, wow. That is probably the greatest thing I've ever seen, aside from the marijuanna influenced rendition of Beowulf involving a shotgun and a rifle i saw at my school's film festival.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 1:58 am
http://tinypic.com/dgnmh3.jpg pull the trigger YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

karmazon
September 8, 2005, 2:01 am
Eww braces :/

?
September 8, 2005, 2:02 am
Pulling the trigger would not do a thing, besides the fact that the clip is left out about 2 cms and there is no bullet in the chamber... saftey first as some people say.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 2:06 am
dang lol i few min ago i had my bb handgun that looks real and i was buying weed for one of my friends and i show it to him and he freaked out

Michal
September 8, 2005, 2:23 am
quote:Originally posted by jebushunterdang lol i few min ago i had my bb handgun that looks real and i was buying weed for one of my friends and i show it to him and he freaked out

Punctuation please. This is a comma ---> ,

?, if you posted that at any gun related forum you would get your ass flamed off for having your finger on the trigger ;>

T-Money
September 8, 2005, 3:06 am
What happened to your hair?

(Please refrain from swearing). And your braces are fackin' blinged out, ni-GAAAA!! Fa shizzle!

peemonkey
September 8, 2005, 3:29 am
yet there's not a girl in sight.....;D

?
September 8, 2005, 4:22 am
quote:?, if you posted that at any gun related forum you would get your ass flamed off for having your finger on the trigger ;>
good piont....
quote:Pulling the trigger would not do a thing, besides the fact that the clip is left out about 2 cms and there is no bullet in the chamber... saftey first as some people say.
read it luv.. besides I know all about the finger on the trigger thing, I grew up shooting guns I know all about gun saftey.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 4:25 am
quote:Originally posted by ?
quote:Pulling the trigger would not do a thing, besides the fact that the clip is left out about 2 cms and there is no bullet in the chamber... saftey first as some people say.
read it luv.. besides I know all about the finger on the trigger thing, I grew up shooting guns I know all about gun saftey.

Well I'm frightened that you would call that safety :p Even when a gun is not loaded you never point it at a human being unles you intend to shoot. One of the most important of gun safety rules

UGK
September 8, 2005, 5:11 am
yeah he has a gun but chekc out his shirt and the cross...Pastor Bunion

Church at Pine Hill. USHER!

peemonkey
September 8, 2005, 5:46 am
wait, was the clip loaded? if so, THEN you're a complete (Please refrain from swearing)ing retard. though having a gun anywhere near your head is immature and should never be done unless it's deactivated or under the care of professionals. unless you wanna die, then please dont use a gun, there's too many people (Please refrain from swearing)ing about them as it is :P

Captain Ben
September 8, 2005, 6:50 am
Did you know America is the least violent country in the world?!

?
September 8, 2005, 6:47 pm
No the clip was not loaded, plus besides me making sure the clip wasn't all the way in the gun I took it outside and test-fired it just to make sure there was no bullet in the chamberafter I emptied all the bullets out of the clip, which is why I can say there was no bullet in the chamber, believe me guys the fan above my head would have killed me by falling out of the cieling by some freak accident before that gun would. Besides its just suppose too be funny...

karmazon
September 8, 2005, 11:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?Ok I took ever saftey measure possible to take the pictures that used to be in the thread.. all but not pointing at people and keeping my finger away from the trigger, which is what I wanted in the picture... and I feel I really don't need to debate my case further so I took the pictures out and let you guys go on a gun debate if you want but I really am tired of all the damned debating I get sucked into either by the forums or irc.

That's what happens when you post your pics on the internet

Rambo_6
September 9, 2005, 12:00 am
quote:Originally posted by jebushunterdang lol i few min ago i had my bb handgun that looks real and i was buying weed for one of my friends and i show it to him and he freaked out

Smoking weed at the young age of 11? Wow.

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 6:41 am
punk you should listen to your elders rambo "~"~~"~little 9 year old holgain