Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Adverts
skatardude10
September 8, 2005, 3:04 am
Name: {CB}Ownage Spree
IP: 67.20.46.63
Port: 23073
Admin: {CB}Dance!
Gametype: Infiltration
Map Rotation: All the INF_ maps. Map vote for the ones you want...
Player Limit: 5
Weapon Mod: Yes, and I find it very addicting! ;)

Comments:
Come and play sometime! This is my first dedicated server that I have, and will be able to keep up for a long period of time, now that I have a dedicated linux server.
Everytime I check on the player status, the server always seems full. I ocasionally hop in to ask the players a few questions, and I usually receive very posotive feedback with an exception for one person who's bullets would just ?drop to the ground?.
Well, Come and play sometime! Any comments on how I can make the server better, (ex: Weapon mods changes? Server Configuration changes?) Any comments are very welcome, and help me maintain a fun server!

-{CB}Dance!

VodkaZombie
September 11, 2005, 2:12 am
Make a soldat 1.2 Weapon Mod! Seriously looking forward to joining.

Deleted User
September 28, 2005, 11:41 pm
What does the mean?

skatardude10
November 17, 2005, 11:43 pm
cuddle boxx

KiLLeRKloVVn
December 4, 2005, 7:55 pm
This server kicks ass, I play on it every day.

Kaider
December 4, 2005, 11:01 pm
I'm sorry dude,I know you try,but you're server sucks. I love the weapon mod, but that's not why I'm putting it down. You're server is a hacker heaven. I was just on it, and there were two hackers on at the same time. They were speed hacking, shooting through walls, advertising the hack, and other stuff. I tried to tell the people they were hacking and I tried to vote kick them, but we all know of the vote kick hack. They weren't doing anything. They just left. Please deal with this hacker problem.

metal123
December 5, 2005, 8:13 pm
Thats not a way to say a surver sucks.
Must be 2 retarded friend hackers on the server by coincadince. Anyways the solution is to get somekinda admin in the server some of the time to take care of it.
Oh, and btw i like your weapon mod

skatardude10
January 10, 2006, 3:31 am
Server mod has been slightly updated.