( search forums )
v1.05b ... But wait???
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
skatardude10
September 8, 2005, 3:21 am
Hello everyone. I have been around the soldat community for a while now, and have just started to post one or two times. I am not too familiar with these forums, but I am guessing that because the v1.05b group was so small, and tightly knit that I was one of the community members even before that group. If I remember correctly, the first and at the time the newest version that I downloaded was like 1.0.2b or something.

Well, I guess my question is... have I been around soldat that long ?? I remember I would check back on the website just about every 3 or 4 months, and there would almost never be an update. But I am very glad to see that v1.2 made it out, and now I am very VERY glad to see that v1.3 is out! I love what soldat is becoming, but I sorta miss the old days.

UGK
September 8, 2005, 5:13 am
woohooo!we'ver heard enuff about noobs and 1.3 in the last days ok...now someone gonna come and complain and say "oh UGK why do you have to be an ass to these people you twit" SUck it NOOBS

Vijchtidoodah
September 8, 2005, 7:37 am
But skatardude isn't a noob and you're just a dumbass.

Captain Ben
September 8, 2005, 7:39 am
I second that.

n00bface
September 8, 2005, 8:14 am
I third it, and if you keep that attitude up, you will most certainly be banned.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 9:15 am
i forth it..

common' gents. keep it comming.

Captain RibMan
September 8, 2005, 9:22 am
I forth it

(Sprocket doesnt count keke)

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 9:51 am
either you'r stupid and can't read, or your simply ignorant and a dumbass.

you forth it, you die.

frogboy
September 8, 2005, 9:58 am
quote:Originally posted by HHHeither you'r stupid and can't read, or your simply ignorant and a dumbass.
You can't read, he said you don't count, i.e. you're not included, i.e. you the one who is stupid and can't read.

Meandor
September 8, 2005, 10:29 am
quote:Originally posted by skatardude10 I remember I would check back on the website just about every 3 or 4 months, and there would almost never be an update. But I am very glad to see that v1.2 made it out, and now I am very VERY glad to see that v1.3 is out! I love what soldat is becoming, but I sorta miss the old days.

Actually, time between updates hasn't been growing thinner since the 1.05b version. It is the contrary, check the manual under version history.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 10:30 am
i'm as included as anyone else. wasn't there a rule about flaming?
flaming is all you losers ever do.
i visit other forums too and there is no such thing as flaming. atleast not if you want to be flamed. this forum has a attitude problem and you can die.

frogboy
September 8, 2005, 10:33 am
quote:Originally posted by HHHi'm as included as anyone else. wasn't there a rule about flaming?
i visit other forums too and there is no such thing as flaming. atleast not if you want to be flamed. this forum has a attitude problem and you can die.
Good, leave then.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 12:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboyquote:Originally posted by HHHi'm as included as anyone else. wasn't there a rule about flaming?
Good, leave then.

aha

The Geologist
September 8, 2005, 5:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHi'm as included as anyone else. wasn't there a rule about flaming?

1) You can, and have been just as much of an ass, as on the mappong forum. Consider yourself humiliated.
2) Map thieves who use other accounts to get around bans should be thankful for even being here.
3) Apparently beggers can be choosers.
4) Telling people to die so often couldn't make you sound any more emo.

Now with that out of the way...wasn't there a server running an older version of the game? Or a plan to play a few matches with one? Might be off topic, but I remember hearing something of that nature recently.

September 8, 2005, 7:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist4) Telling people to die so often couldn't make you sound any more emo.

I don't think the word emo is appropriate here. Might I suggest instead, "like a nine year-old with severe social disabilities?"

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 7:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by The Geologistquote:Originally posted by HHHi'm as included as anyone else. wasn't there a rule about flaming?

1) You can, and have been just as much of an ass, as on the mappong forum. Consider yourself humiliated.
2) Map thieves who use other accounts to get around bans should be thankful for even being here.
3) Apparently beggers can be choosers.
4) Telling people to die so often couldn't make you sound any more emo.

Now with that out of the way...wasn't there a server running an older version of the game? Or a plan to play a few matches with one? Might be off topic, but I remember hearing something of that nature recently.

your insults failed to harm me.. i'm still happy.

btfw: enesce made several hacks!! hes here, and he's loved. i think that says a thing or two about you who hate me.

The Geologist
September 8, 2005, 7:57 pm
So what does it say?

Edit: Does it say go away?

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 8:01 pm
you can never beat a champion. i will allways be here.

The Geologist
September 8, 2005, 8:03 pm
And we'll all die a little inside.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 8:27 pm
man HHH you're THICK!!!!

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 9:30 pm
and your fat..

edit:

the biologist - why do you die inside? i post maybe twice a day. i don't make anything anymore, i almost never start a topic and i'm rarly even noticed, so why do you die inside?
people have done worse things then i have even done and i havn't done anything bad for a long time. i rearly post a stupid answer, and when i do, 10 people are over me like a tonn'a bricks. it's simply not fair. should i be haunted for ever for something i did last year?

September 8, 2005, 10:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHi forth it..

common' gents. keep it comming.

One
quote:either you'r stupid and can't read, or your simply ignorant and a dumbass.

you forth it, you die.
Two
quote: i'm as included as anyone else. wasn't there a rule about flaming?
Three
quote:
your insults failed to harm me.. i'm still happy.
btfw: enesce made several hacks!! hes here, and he's loved. i think that says a thing or two about you who hate me.
Four
quote: you can never beat a champion. i will allways be here.
Five
quote:i post maybe twice a day
WINNER

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 10:51 pm
u put alot of effort in making that post didn't you?..

didn't i say maybe?

skatardude10
September 9, 2005, 1:12 am
quote:Originally posted by HHHand your fat..

edit:

the biologist - why do you die inside? i post maybe twice a day. i don't make anything anymore, i almost never start a topic and i'm rarly even noticed, so why do you die inside?
people have done worse things then i have even done and i havn't done anything bad for a long time. i rearly post a stupid answer, and when i do, 10 people are over me like a tonn'a bricks. it's simply not fair. should i be haunted for ever for something i did last year?

Haha, first of all, I did not expect this sort of reaction from the soldat community. It's just fine with me though :) This is interesting!

And by the way HHH, it looks to me like that one affected you, or else you would not respond like that. Look at your 600 something post count. Someone with that many posts over HOWEVER many years must be very attached to his community! And if he is hated by his community, that could realy hurt someone. Just stop trying to hide it, and go ahead and appologize so we can all get on with our lives.

UGK
September 9, 2005, 5:03 am
quote:Originally posted by UGK "oh UGK why do you have to be an ass to these people you twit"
[/size=6]

^^^i knew you people would complain...

quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahBut skatardude isn't a noob and you're just a dumbass.

example^^

frogboy
September 9, 2005, 7:12 am
Hahahahaha... Geo, and his loyal sidekick, THE BIOLOGIST! Watch them fight crime weekdays at four!

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 10:05 am
quote:Originally posted by skatardude10quote:Originally posted by HHHand your fat..

edit:

go ahead and appologize so we can all get on with our lives.

i have appologized 100 times, and that's all i can do.

Meandor
September 9, 2005, 10:32 am
We all have a little, cute, dead alien baby version of HHH inside us.

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 3:07 pm
and HHH thick has more meanings read the whole post
in this case it was used as a english chat fraze...

UGK
September 9, 2005, 11:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by MeandorWe all have a little, cute, dead alien baby version of HHH inside us.

but i wanted it to be a predator....