( search forums )
>> EnEsCe Corp <<
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 2:02 pm
This is my little side of the internet I built from scratch, a Soldat Community that has been around since mid 2004, but kept relatively unannounced. I am trying to get afew active forum members and am also looking for an assistant admin to help with news and stuff.

On my site, you will find plenty of soldat related programs, a decent collection of fun maps, forums with a flash arcade and even points for posts (usable in the forum shop :D)

URL: http://enesce.com

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 7:30 pm
im in ur site, also ive been teling people about it

anyone knows u

mar77a
September 8, 2005, 9:30 pm
Mmm, that admin thing seems interesting, since im having some more free time im not playing Soldat...could you give me more info on MSN?

Source
September 8, 2005, 9:37 pm
i love the flash arcade, its got some fun games in there =)

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 11:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by mar77aMmm, that admin thing seems interesting, since im having some more free time im not playing Soldat...could you give me more info on MSN?

who/what are you talking about/to

mar77a
September 9, 2005, 12:24 am
You. :/

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 12:31 am
Woops, forgot about what you were referring to. Ill talk to you on MSN.

Sk8er
September 11, 2005, 12:20 pm
Im reg there like ~|SilveR|~ and its a good site ;) 8)

Jack Bauer
October 3, 2005, 4:08 pm
EnEsCe. com is really cool, its forums too.
I was just new at that web page, and got really happy of everything EnEsCe.com has!
I also tell people your site, now more people knows you, your site is expanding a lot.

FliesLikeABrick
October 3, 2005, 7:16 pm
Er, just a question, but if that is purely a soldat site/community, why do you insist on having a CS:S image in the header?

Deleted User
October 9, 2005, 2:55 pm
Because CSS is cool; and because I am not skilled enough to make a soldat related logo, best I could do is a MSPaint job; which would just be horrible.

Hoodlum
October 9, 2005, 3:04 pm
Pretty nice layout.

The content is very good also.