( search forums )
Sick of weapons modding
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Gortaak
September 8, 2005, 7:08 pm
ok, first off, im not sure where this should go, but this seems the best place for it. I dont know how anyone else feels about this, but i for one, am getting kinda annoyed with EVERY server being a weapon mod server, aside from Leo's Realistic server, which is always full, dont get me wrong, i do like playing on weapon mod server, but not ALL the time, because most of the weapon mod servers its all spamming autos that explode and bla bla bla, i feel the weapon modding has taken just about all of the skill outta the game, i would just like to see more un modded server, or atleast not as crazy modded servers. i dunno, mebey its just me...

DeMonIc
September 8, 2005, 7:13 pm
Press the Filter button in the lower right corner, and tick "Weapon mods", so it's turned off.

Gortaak
September 8, 2005, 7:29 pm
but when i look for server there is like 12 servers, with like 70 people, all on weapon mod servers, i dont wanna sit there and play with one other person on a non modded weapon

Hitman
September 8, 2005, 7:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcPress the Filter button in the lower right corner, and tick "Weapon mods", so it's turned off.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 7:31 pm
A. Go play 1.2.
B. Play on the non-weaponmod servers.
C. If you're so tired of the other mods, make your own.

Gortaak
September 8, 2005, 7:42 pm
@ hit man, did you read my post? MOST OF THE PEOPLE PLAY ON MODDED SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont wanna play with 1 or 2 other people, if i filter out modded servers THEN NO ONE ELSE IS PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!
@muffin, where can i get 1.2 again? id gladly go back to that so i can play non modded weapons, and i dont want to mod my weapons, cause i like the way they were in the first place

Hitman
September 8, 2005, 7:49 pm
Honey, I highly doubt that most people play on Mp5-Nade-Spamming servers. Look harder or try at a different time of day.

Belier13
September 8, 2005, 7:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitmanquote:Originally posted by DeMonIcPress the Filter button in the lower right corner, and tick "Weapon mods", so it's turned off.

_Mancer_
September 8, 2005, 7:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by Belier13quote:Originally posted by Hitmanquote:Originally posted by DeMonIcPress the Filter button in the lower right corner, and tick "Weapon mods", so it's turned off.
THIS WILL MAKE A LOT OF OTHER SERVERS APPEAR!!

Gortaak
September 8, 2005, 8:02 pm
well fuk, NO ONE SAID IT WOULD MAKE MORE SERVER APPEAR!! god damn why does everyone have to get a fukin attitude? if someone woulda just said it will make more servers appear, then i would have done it, i was just assuming that when the servers popped up that was all of htem god damn..

_Mancer_
September 8, 2005, 8:10 pm
Just be quiet and go do it you stupid noob.

Gortaak
September 8, 2005, 8:12 pm
why dont you stfu you retard? why do you gotta fukin flame you moron? and im not a fukin noob so you can go fuk yourself.
someone close this god damn topic so i dont get anymore flametards

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 8:45 pm
Gortaak, as far as I can tell no one really started an attitude with you. They give good advice however, so I hope you follow it.

Gortaak
September 8, 2005, 8:55 pm
no one really gave advice aside from muffin, untill mancer said that more servers would pop up, no one said that, i never had to filter any servers on 1.2.1, it just pisses me off when everyone puts (Please refrain from swearing) bolded and huge like im a fuking retard, if they would have just said that, i would be fine, but no one did, then mancer calling me a stupid noob, thats not an attitude? what ever tho, plz lock the topic or delete or do what ever with it

Judge_Man
September 8, 2005, 11:02 pm
You just have to TRY even if they didn't said what was OBVIOUS. Are you afraid to try un-checking a little option?? Maaan...

Gortaak
September 8, 2005, 11:10 pm
dude, everyone shut the (Please refrain from swearing) up, i already did it wtf now jsut go away god damn

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 11:17 pm
rofl this noob is hilarious

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 12:00 am
it's sad and depressing.......lock this?

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 12:32 am
YA I NO I LIEK PRESSSS REKWEST SRVRZ THN ALL DEEZ WEPPIN MODZ CUM UP WTF?!1?1/12
SO DEN I WAS LIKE "OMG" AND I HAD 2 DO SUMTHN SO I JUST THROUGH MY PC ON THE GROWND N I ROLLD OVER IT W/ MY CHARE AND NOW THER R NO WEPPIN MOD SRVRZ N ITS ALL GUD.

GAMEOVER
September 9, 2005, 1:28 am
The filter options dont work properly filtering wise atleast for me they dont :/

Gortaak
September 9, 2005, 1:55 am
quote:Originally posted by ZambinoYA I NO I LIEK PRESSSS REKWEST SRVRZ THN ALL DEEZ WEPPIN MODZ CUM UP WTF?!1?1/12
SO DEN I WAS LIKE "OMG" AND I HAD 2 DO SUMTHN SO I JUST THROUGH MY PC ON THE GROWND N I ROLLD OVER IT W/ MY CHARE AND NOW THER R NO WEPPIN MOD SRVRZ N ITS ALL GUD.

as much as i assume this is a flame, its god damn funny

T-Money
September 9, 2005, 2:08 am
Wow. Why must this community be so hostile to the noobs? Idiocy doesn't require flaming.

Gortaak
September 9, 2005, 2:26 am
they cant help it, all lemmings are the same, one gets a hard on and the rest are sure to follow, i guess i cant blame them

silly Suasag3
September 9, 2005, 9:44 am
Click the filter thing and if u play with bearly any ppl well who cares go on u 13 or sumthing noob!

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 9:47 am
Why cant you outsiders learn to actually try somthing that somone suggests the first time its suggested... I mean, who wouldnt even bother to check the FILTERS when somthing confusing like that happens... g0t eyes?

DeMonIc
September 9, 2005, 12:35 pm
Gortaak, no need to be offensive. Of course some people troll around, but I didn't add that it will make more servers pop up, because I assumed that you have the general knowladge of what filters do.

Da cHeeSeMaN
September 9, 2005, 3:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitmanquote:Originally posted by DeMonIcPress the Filter button in the lower right corner, and tick "Weapon mods", so it's turned off.