( search forums )
Demonic's late-night rave-run
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
DeMonIc
September 8, 2005, 7:57 pm
Ok. I read a post a few weeks ago about a bash pit that was used for 'duking it out', or something similiar. Here it goes.

Ok you maggots, listen up. Ya see the mapping forums? You do? You like maps? Ofcourse you do. They're all shiny. They have nice sceneries. Zomg. TANK sceneries + loads of colours = LOLZ GOOD MAP. That's your opinion right? So yeah, you're posting it too. You're sharing your opinon. "I like it!" "NICE MAP!" "I don't like it". Yah, you shared your opinion, your e-penis gained 6 (Please refrain from swearing) points. Go you. Want a medal? Ah, so you're going to make a map too? GREAT! Use jeep sceneries. No, don't make transparent sceneries, those are for total noobs. You layed ten polygons 'n stuffz rite. Zomg again, you rule. Now post the map. Please. Criticism? DON'T ACCEPT IT, THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS. Yeah.

That was the general sarcastic part of my post.
Now on to precise waters.

Sprocket. You think you're a mapper? You haven't released a good map in months. One of your last maps was stolen too. You are not respected. And saying "The map sucks, cause I don't like it" does not count as constructive criticism. So unless you're going to be HELPFULL, or you're going to release a map, don't post at all. Just don't. You're making an idiot out of yourself with every post you make.

GOODNIGHT.

b00stA
September 8, 2005, 7:59 pm
2 get

The Geologist
September 8, 2005, 8:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIc
Sprocket. You think you're a mapper? You haven't released a good map in months. One of your last maps was stolen too. You are not respected. And saying "The map sucks, cause I don't like it" does not count as constructive criticism. So unless you're going to be HELPFULL, or you're going to release a map, don't post at all. Just don't. You're making an idiot out of yourself with every post you make.

AMENx10^23

Get the hell out of the mapping forums and stop wasting space there.

September 8, 2005, 8:11 pm
And while he's at it, maybe he could stop posting everywhere else?

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 8:54 pm
Seriously. I'm all for him being a member of the community, but not when he does (Please refrain from swearing) like "considar yurself humiliateded".

Now I just hate that guy.

Meandor
September 8, 2005, 9:46 pm
I'll take 3. Thank you.

Rambo_6
September 8, 2005, 10:28 pm
THE TERRY FOX MANIFESTO