( search forums )
Any comp techies in here? need your help..
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
GAMEOVER
September 9, 2005, 1:05 am
I just went from a real pos mouse to this mouse http://www.razerzone.com/products/products_diamondbackplasma-le.php and now my soldat mouse sensitivity which I had at 55 feels blistering fast for some reason does anyone know if this is a mouse issue and if ill have to lower from 55 to w/e to get the same results or what?? :/

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 3:15 am
Probably. Try adjusting the mouse settings, since many mice differ in their sensitivity ratings. Also, check to see if mouse acceleration is off.

GAMEOVER
September 9, 2005, 4:18 am
Also this is a 7 button mouse but I can only program 3 keys for soldat on my mouse?? :/ (left, right click, webwheel) cant use my side buttons soldat dont allow you to?

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 5:53 am
That may be a limitation via Soldat, or perhaps your drivers are not fully DirectX compliant (Soldat uses DirectInput).

GAMEOVER
September 9, 2005, 3:34 pm
Okay I got it just had to assign keyboard keys to each side button.

Maluno
September 10, 2005, 6:09 pm
What do you mean that you had to assign keyboard keys to each side button? I have a logitech mx510, and I have several side buttons that I would like to assign to actions, but I am unsure how to go about it. That mouse is very sensitive, BTW. You won't like it at first but after a while you will agree it is incredible.

FliesLikeABrick
September 11, 2005, 4:49 am
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_LazuliProbably. Try adjusting the mouse settings, since many mice differ in their sensitivity ratings. Also, check to see if mouse acceleration is off.

none of this crap matters, that is all in the windows API, whereas soldat uses directinput to get the info directly from the mouse.

any settings that matter (sensitivity) are in soldat

Deleted User
September 11, 2005, 5:49 am
[IMAGE]

You are probably correct about the DirectInput and Mouse Acceleration matter, but it always pays to check.

_Mancer_
September 11, 2005, 5:54 am
I beleive you can edit mouse propertys if you right click "My Computer"