( search forums )
I'll take some time off.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 6:31 pm
Just so you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth into a cosmic vat of steaming ape drool (and thus taken four hours to die), I'll retire for a few weeks. The reason: My left hand is a white packet. Yeah, guess what: I broke my pinky finger. Not even badly. And now the nurses packed up my whole damn hand for that. But I guess that's only for the good. It'll take at least a week to heal, the time can even triple up.

So this is what happened: I was at school, having P.E. We were at this test, I think it's called Cooper's test in english, I'm not sure. It's the test where you run your best for 12 minutes. I was at it, last minutes, and I was pretty tired. Then I fumbled. Not bad, I got up second later and started running again. Good, no one noticed... Moment later, I felt a small pain in my left pinky finger. I looked at it, and it was sorta wringled up.

I went to the teacher, and he said that it's probably out of joint. So we went to the medical centre. They wringled it back to it's place (oww), and packed it up.

So here I am, writing with this box of mine. It's so hard and it's painy, too, so guess I can't use a keyboard in a few days. Or maybe it'll be until tomorrow or a few weeks, who knows. But I'll be back, pretty soon.

I'll answer some opinions and questions, then I'll be gone. I'll also revive this topic when I'm back.

Keron Cyst
September 9, 2005, 6:52 pm
How could you not use a keyboard for a few days if you just typed this? And can't you type with one hand?...

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 7:15 pm
Well, I just took the pain like a man... and writing with one hand is slooow.

Zero72
September 9, 2005, 7:30 pm
Ugh. Well, see you later.

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 8:06 pm
Well, bye. How did you write this topic, anyway? ^.^

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 8:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by FluffyWell, I just took the pain like a man... EDIT: OK, I'll go away now, you're free to post questions and stuff, I'll look them in the morning.

UGK
September 9, 2005, 11:35 pm
ive never broken any bone in my body. THough when i was little i was in these thigns where u learn to walk and its this little rotating tablewith wheels.ok back to the story, the dorr was opne to my house. I used to live in an apartment so there was stairs. I fell down the stairs and didnt hurt anything in my body.

The Geologist
September 9, 2005, 11:40 pm
^^ You want a medal or something?

Pfft...have mommy kiss it and make it better :(

m00`
September 9, 2005, 11:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by UGKive never broken any bone in my body. THough when i was little i was in these thigns where u learn to walk and its this little rotating tablewith wheels.ok back to the story, the dorr was opne to my house. I used to live in an apartment so there was stairs. I fell down the stairs and didnt hurt anything in my body.

wow your my idol mr strong man please have my babies

UGK
September 10, 2005, 12:21 am
ew^^^

Kyklis
September 10, 2005, 1:12 am
M00, if UGK dosen't take you up on your offer, i'd be pleased to be the mother of your children. Sex changes don't cost THAT much, and I've always found cows sexy ;).

On a more serious note, that sucks :-/. Hurry up and heal damnit.

Cookie.
September 10, 2005, 6:14 am
What? I had the metacarpal in my hand pwned and my whole hand was in a cast but it didn't stop me from playing soldat xD

Deleted User
September 10, 2005, 8:42 am
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I'll go cry about my hand now. You're still free to post here.

Bye!

Deleted User
September 10, 2005, 12:12 pm
ok.. take care now, bye bye then..

lastpatriot
September 10, 2005, 1:00 pm
The Soldat Bar misses you :(

Deleted User
September 11, 2005, 5:26 am
HOW DO YOU BRAKE BONES, IT'S LIKE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME

Deleted User
September 11, 2005, 5:44 am
quote:Originally posted by FluffyWell, I just took the pain like a man... and writing with one hand is slooow.
yet you bother holding down Shift to create caps?

_Mancer_
September 11, 2005, 5:53 am
Why waste your time with this topic? Its not like people really care that your gone..

Not to be harsh but its true.

T-Money
September 11, 2005, 5:57 am
I care.

I'm just good like that.

The Geologist
September 11, 2005, 7:45 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_Why waste your time with this topic? Its not like people really care that your gone..

Not to be harsh but its true.

Attention, duh.

Deleted User
September 14, 2005, 3:58 pm
Hello again. Well, the "break" wasn't really long, my hand is practically good now, but I must still keep the package for a few weeks, because my finger might broke again very easily.

Mancer: Well, I was just informing that I'll have some time off, to be sure that no one's wondering why. If you don't care, you don't need to post here.

What next...

Alamo
September 14, 2005, 5:55 pm
Only bones I've broken were a toe and a collar bone... Using a computer with a broken collar bone sucks badly (switching between keyboard and mouse) so I can understand how you feel :( Get well soon.

Deleted User
September 30, 2005, 2:16 pm
Woo-oo, I got the packet removed today! Or actually, I didn't even keep it for the last few days.

Yeah, I didn't "comeback" (see my previous post) after all, I still decided to pause. Kinda confusing and weird at the same time, but hey, let's forget this, who cares, I'm back!

Tell me the news. Has something interesting happened?

rabidhamster
September 30, 2005, 3:43 pm
yes, i finally changed my avatar. woooo.

rabidhamster
September 30, 2005, 3:45 pm
since this is the bash pit, i'm not gonna edit.

rambo6 released a 5-textured map... and silly sausag3 got banned...

Deleted User
September 30, 2005, 3:51 pm
Nothing really spectacular...

Alamo
September 30, 2005, 4:07 pm
Now look at the sad look on his face!

You have to at least _tell_ him that you find his avy spectacular!

I love it rabidhamster! :)

Belier13
September 30, 2005, 4:11 pm
the same thing happened to me when I [CENSORED]ed myself too hard, THAT WAS PAINFULL.

Deleted User
September 30, 2005, 8:19 pm
I didn't want to know.

But now I do.

It's burnt in my brains.