September 11, 2005, 7:50 am
Cartoons like that are sick.

Deleted User
September 11, 2005, 8:05 am
awww and the plane has a little smiley face

Elephant_Hunter
September 11, 2005, 8:08 am
I admit that cartoon made me chuckle.

quote:Originally posted by mickle89Cartoons like that are sick.

You can not be serious. For many of us, cartoons like that are the only way to move on from terrible events. There are times to act like a prick and times to have fun. I'll give you a very straightforward example of a cartoon like that: Soldat. If you still disagree, give me the differences between Soldat and that cartoon and why it's important to even bring up crap like this.

peemonkey
September 11, 2005, 8:13 am
(Please refrain from swearing) the president. he can eat my ass out if he wants.

UGK
September 11, 2005, 8:14 am
quote:Originally posted by reckon[IMAGE]

lmao that pic is awesome! you knopw what i really dont give a (Please refrain from swearing) about 9/11

The Geologist
September 11, 2005, 8:27 am
Good for you, you want a medal?

Using humor or other means to get over an incident is one thing, but saying you don't give a (Please refrain from swearing) is another. You don't care? All those people died and all you can say is you don't give a (Please refrain from swearing)? Albeit I don't feel any ties to this situataion, but that just sounds retarded. Kids these days..

Part of me laughed, part of me frowned. Mixed feelings on that pic.

paramud
September 11, 2005, 8:53 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonParamud go away

I SAY NAY!
There are still a few members of the resistence!
*hides in small bunker made from cardboard*

Da cHeeSeMaN
September 11, 2005, 8:59 am
lol
PIITB

peemonkey
September 11, 2005, 9:16 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistGood for you, you want a medal?

Using humor or other means to get over an incident is one thing, but saying you don't give a (Please refrain from swearing) is another. You don't care? All those people died and all you can say is you don't give a (Please refrain from swearing)? Albeit I don't feel any ties to this situataion, but that just sounds retarded. Kids these days..

well seriously, it's a bunch of people that he doesnt know, why exactly should he be feeling regret and hurt? because they're fellow human beings? that doesnt really mean (Please refrain from swearing) these days. many who died, many who didnt, would (Please refrain from swearing) you over in an instant. others wouldnt. oh well. a bunch happened to die on one day because a bunch of extremests couldnt just let america topple over and die on it's own. hell, another person just this second i was typing was shot in the head over something petty he had no part in. do you mourn him? no. (Please refrain from swearing) him. he dont matter. these guys happened to die on the same day. does that really make them heroes? all they were doing was working, and blam. they're dead. they werent standing up for america they werent neccesarily furthering mankind, what makes them so special? they died in an attack on america. that's what's really mourned. we arent indestructable super nation anymore. hell, we cant even save our own people. canadians got to new orleans before americans did. what the (Please refrain from swearing).

/lamepoliticalcynicism

Deleted User
September 11, 2005, 9:33 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyquote:Originally posted by The GeologistGood for you, you want a medal?

well seriously, it's a bunch of people that he doesnt know, why exactly should he be feeling regret and hurt? because they're fellow human beings? that doesnt really mean (Please refrain from swearing) these days. many who died, many who didnt, would (Please refrain from swearing) you over in an instant. others wouldnt. oh well. a bunch happened to die on one day because a bunch of extremests couldnt just let america topple over and die on it's own. hell, another person just this second i was typing was shot in the head over something petty he had no part in. do you mourn him? no. (Please refrain from swearing) him. he dont matter. these guys happened to die on the same day. does that really make them heroes? all they were doing was working, and blam. they're dead. they werent standing up for america they werent neccesarily furthering mankind, what makes them so special? they died in an attack on america. that's what's really mourned. we arent indestructable super nation anymore. hell, we cant even save our own people. canadians got to new orleans before americans did. what the (Please refrain from swearing).

/lamepoliticalcynicism

wow what a ^(Please refrain from swearing)^

Deleted User
September 11, 2005, 9:37 am
quote:Originally posted by reckon[IMAGE]

ya i have mixed feeling's about this ~you can see the ppl falling out and stuff and that touch me because i saw real ppl fall out of the building~

The Geologist
September 11, 2005, 9:45 am
Lame indeed. Why did you go into so much depth there? There was no need to bring up the nature of America as some "indesctuctable super nation", or talk about the hurricane, or who was where first...my statement was quite simple and hardly so focused on one nation. I don't feel any personal ties to the situation, much like him, but what he said sounded quite retarded. Much like anyone else who makes it a point to say they don't give a (Please refrain from swearing), thus giving a (Please refrain from swearing) by their own actions. And for the record...I never said he should feel regret and hurt. You did.

If you want to make it about America, that's your choice, but I prefer to regret the loss of a human life regardless of race or nationality. :/ Even the guy who died as you were typing. If significant people were the only ones worth achknowledging this world wouldn't be where it is today, it'd be even worse off if it was here at all. Do I mourn daily, for anyone specifically, or even on 9/11? No. Do I feel hurt? Hardly...but it's better than making it a point to say "I don't give a (Please refrain from swearing)". To those who feel such a need, I say good for you, your epenis is that much bigger for it. Getting him to regret such an event was never the case...I simply have a dislike for such worthless statements.

P.S. - I still share da peace pipe with you mah man ^_-

Elephant_Hunter
September 11, 2005, 9:46 am
Heh, screw you jebus. It's one thing to give reasoning for your opinions, but a blatent insult with no explanation? You are asking for trouble.

Not all of us are endowed with what acute sensitivity like yourselves. I didn't know anybody in 9/11 so in effect I can say I don't give a (Please refrain from swearing) about them either. I see where you are coming from though. It's just not in my nature to pretend I owe them anything.

STEELIX
September 11, 2005, 10:01 am
bla bla bla

peemonkey
September 11, 2005, 10:16 am
lol, you guys like my brother? i stenografied for him (sp?) really, i dont have an opinion, though share his a bit. just not rambling....(not his exact words though, it went through john's fingers after all ;)) [oh (Please refrain from swearing), dont 2 layers of parenthesis make brackets required? {as i keep forgetting, but then holy (Please refrain from swearing), what about the things this sentance is in????}])

UGK
September 11, 2005, 10:19 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeylol, you guys like my brother? i stenografied for him (sp?) really, i dont have an opinion, though share his a bit. just not rambling....(not his exact words though, it went through john's fingers after all ;)) [oh (Please refrain from swearing), dont 2 layers of parenthesis make brackets required? ])

uhhhh what?

peemonkey
September 11, 2005, 10:29 am
no you go (Please refrain from swearing) YOURself.

lastpatriot
September 11, 2005, 12:05 pm
That cartoon made me laugh in a way that's like watching a kid get hit with a dodgeball...

N1nj@
September 11, 2005, 2:34 pm
"George Bush doesn't care about black people"

isn't htat from kanye west? I want to see the video if anyone has it...plz link me

Deleted User
September 11, 2005, 3:44 pm
[IMAGE]

mar77a
September 11, 2005, 3:51 pm
^ Hahaahaha.

Da King Of Albania
September 11, 2005, 3:53 pm
lol bush sux

LazehBoi
September 11, 2005, 3:57 pm
Even Mario commented on 11/9 today...

[IMAGE]

reckon
September 11, 2005, 4:26 pm
The egg made him do it.

TheFunktopus
September 11, 2005, 5:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@"George Bush doesn't care about black people"

isn't htat from kanye west? I want to see the video if anyone has it...plz link me

Hello there!

EDIT: KARMAZON! JINXZ!

karmazon
September 11, 2005, 5:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@"George Bush doesn't care about black people"

http://media.putfile.com/Kanye79

I ALSO MADE A HUGE THREAD ABOUT IT WTF

hahaha
you wont believe what time it is now

[IMAGE]

reckon
September 11, 2005, 5:25 pm
Its 11.24 here :(

peemonkey
September 11, 2005, 6:12 pm
bodubuilding.com = (Please refrain from swearing) karmazon

N1nj@
September 11, 2005, 6:14 pm
oh thanks. That's pretty funny, especially their face reactions

Cookie.
September 11, 2005, 6:46 pm
Ville is silly >.<

Chris Rock on Telethon 'George Bush Hates Midgets'

Rambo_6
September 11, 2005, 6:46 pm
One of my dad's friends goes on a rambling manifesto if you mention 9/11 to him. Personally, I think it isn't completely right to make so much fun of the whole incident.

What bugs me is that George Bush could have stopped the whole thing from happening.

reckon
September 11, 2005, 6:52 pm
With his magic telekinetic powers he coulda stopped the planes from hitting the building and thrown them into outter space!
Bush had no power to stop the planes, how could he have done so?

TheFunktopus
September 11, 2005, 6:58 pm
With his magic telekinetic powers!

The Geologist
September 11, 2005, 7:46 pm
lmao

DeMonIc
September 11, 2005, 8:13 pm
Everyone knows he has a button that slows down the earth's motion. He used it once to save the world from Asteroids. Who knows what else he's capable of :O

UGK
September 11, 2005, 8:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoiEven Mario commented on 11/9 today...

[IMAGE]

y are we looking for osama bin laden? hes da one that did it^^^^

mar77a
September 11, 2005, 8:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcEveryone knows he has a button that slows down the earth's motion. He used it once to save the world from Asteroids. Who knows what else he's capable of :O

100% sure he can cut bushes. 8-|

Rambo_6
September 11, 2005, 9:23 pm
A few weeks before 9/11, Bush was given a security report on airplanes suggesting that the cockpits be given locked doors so nobody can reach the captains.

He decided to disregard the report. He was also given intel that there would be some sort of terrorist attack a few weeks before 9/11, but he didn't do anthing about that either. So i suppose some of the blame ought to be shifted to him.

reckon
September 11, 2005, 9:30 pm
Its the airliners decision on how they do protocol, not Bush's.
As for the prewarnings, got proof? Cause it could all be just another over hyped theory.

Vijchtidoodah
September 11, 2005, 10:32 pm
Reckon, it's actually the government's call how the airlines do anything since they are one of the most highly regulated markets in the entire country.

Rambo_6
September 11, 2005, 11:15 pm
If i had the information with me i could quote it.

Also, you should read 'Stupid white men' and 'Dude, where's my country' by Michael Moore, they are quite good, and they shed some light as to what was going on during 9/11.

reckon
September 11, 2005, 11:31 pm
Ha, like Moore knows anything.

Meandor
September 12, 2005, 2:03 am
http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=7127
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20050830191215604
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041221155307646

There are a lot of people saying that the 9/11 attack could've been avoided, the most recent and trustworthy seems to be the able danger report.

Leo Da Lunerfox
September 12, 2005, 2:36 am
The thing is, I felt for those people. (Note "Felt")

But seriously, after 4 years, 2 years of a "War of Terrorism" (Which means nothing), and no results except catching an extremely hairy dude, it's time to let go of those people on the towers and direct your sympathy to those who are actually out there fighting for nothing.

It is sad how Americans have such short attention spans: They give concerns about something tragic that just happened, it becomes the talk of the century, then forget about it ever happening. The US government is directing over 300 billion dollars in military expenses each year. That money could've been used to fund many of our schools, maybe even save some that are being shut down because of the blatent lack of funding. Yet no one seems to be talking about that. 3000 people dead? Fine, boo hoo. What about the Millions of students who doesn't even have chairs to sit on?

As if holding back the future generation isn't enough, the president seems to be talking of removing Social Security, therefore taking all of THIS generation's hard earned pensions away from them. People who started paying for social security first are starting to retire out of the workforce, and the US government simply can not produce the money to pay all these people. So what do they do? They take it out like the theives they are.

There was a discussion in class last week about why people are empathetic about politics. Someone answered that the people do not see the government affecting them in any way.
I hear people complaining about how George Bush sucks and all that. Well, when entire populations of America are so oblivious to everything that has been going on around them, they deserve the consquence.

reckon
September 12, 2005, 2:39 am
I agree, its about time someone checked our ego.