( search forums )
The bow wepon
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Masta
September 11, 2005, 5:52 pm
Anyone know where to get it i mean i see the 18 wepons and the bow is there but when i play the game the bow is not there to choose from....

DeMonIc
September 11, 2005, 5:53 pm
The bow is available only in Rambomatch. In RM, the bow spawns, and you can pick it up: the goal is to kill the guy with the bow, obtain Rambo's legendary weapon, and destroy everyone who tries to take it from you.

Masta
September 11, 2005, 9:26 pm
ok thx alot i got the bow nwo pretty kool

Masta
September 11, 2005, 9:27 pm
lol how od i delete this topic XD

Deleted User
September 11, 2005, 11:00 pm
hmmm i think there should be some more wp's for soldat like the "holy hand geranade"

Scooter_X
September 12, 2005, 1:05 am
That's why we have Worms Armageddon. (Or WWP)

Deleted User
September 12, 2005, 1:31 am
I thought the bow was just a pun with the Rambo name until i saw the films :P

Yeah, make the HHGranade a power up :D

UGK
September 12, 2005, 3:29 am
quote:Originally posted by MastaAnyone know where to get it i mean i see the 18 wepons and the bow is there but when i play the game the bow is not there to choose from....

..... DUR!

The @venger
September 12, 2005, 7:12 am
or the skunk!
or the big concrete donkey from worms!

Deleted User
September 12, 2005, 7:39 am
maybe even SUPER SHEEP

Zegovia
September 12, 2005, 11:09 am
To few people play RM nowadays, and when you join a server like that and get the bow and starts owning people from right to left, they kick you! its really anoying!! XP

I think it would be kinda fun if you could use the bow in regular matches as a primary, but without instant kill damage, explosive arrows and regenaration, and perhaps so that you must hold fire and then release to shoot with it.... :P

but im quite sure that has been suggested, so im just dreaming....

UGK
September 13, 2005, 1:34 am
quote:Originally posted by ZegoviaTo few people play RM nowadays, and when you join a server like that and get the bow and starts owning people from right to left, they kick you! its really anoying!! XP

I think it would be kinda fun if you could use the bow in regular matches as a primary, but without instant kill damage, explosive arrows and regenaration, and perhaps so that you must hold fire and then release to shoot with it.... :P

but im quite sure that has been suggested, so im just dreaming....

yeah thats why i dont play RM no more. well people dont like me cause i camp in that Bunker thing in the map that leads you to the roof