( search forums )
GRRR WAT are the points of mods.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
River
September 11, 2005, 11:52 pm
OK i dont understand wat the point of a mod is. I thot that it was possible to make or dl a mod.. and then host a game. Letting other people see and play the mod as well. I was wrong. So how can u show off ur mod. Wat are the points of mods. I mean u'd have to have each guy go to the site and dl it. and theyd prolly say know. Wat is the point if others cant see it?? Dont flame please im just ASKING!! :(

Twinkler
September 12, 2005, 12:01 am
The point of a mod is for you to enjoy it, that's all.

SPARTAN_III
September 12, 2005, 3:50 am
the point is so that you don't have to live with the (lets face it, rather ugly) default guns and gosteks. and weapons.ini mods will be used by everyone.

Keron Cyst
September 12, 2005, 5:01 am
Well now you can show off your mods with 1.3 (at least, weapon attribute changes) :-P

September 12, 2005, 8:00 am
D00d, mods are good. they keep games fun. Now it doesn't matter what they can't see, cos if you made some obscene penis mod, no one would use it (some may, but not me.). Long live moddability!

Keron Cyst
September 12, 2005, 6:53 pm
Yeah mods keep the game from getting old. Also something else.
Even if a mod doesn't change any weapons.INI statistics the graphics & sound psychologically affect you and encourage you to use weapons you otherwise don't touch.

damnnation
September 12, 2005, 7:36 pm
the point of a mod is, to make the game look better, it feels different then, youcan play better, or crappyer, to enjoy urself...
yeehhhh