( search forums )
(moved) I'm quitting soldat...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
September 13, 2005, 1:19 am
Until the patch that actually makes the barret, m79, and knife EVEN weapons comes out. Bye :o

T-Money
September 13, 2005, 1:20 am
Bye.

Deleted User
September 13, 2005, 1:26 am
quote:Originally posted by T-MoneyBye.

Exactly what I wanted to say...

UGK
September 13, 2005, 1:29 am
quote:Originally posted by ZambinoUntil the patch that actually makes the barret, m79, and knife EVEN weapons comes out. Bye :o

you know what:we really dont care and if the patch doesnt come out, Good for Soldat.

Aquarius
September 13, 2005, 1:29 am
I doubt anyone cares, but I might be wrong.

UGK
September 13, 2005, 1:30 am
quote:Originally posted by AquariusI doubt anyone cares, but I might be wrong.

I rest my case!

Masta
September 13, 2005, 1:34 am
well i hope no one quits osldat for a long time cause i liek the game personally...

TheRelinquished
September 13, 2005, 1:35 am
Wow. Waste of web-space much?

Deleted User
September 13, 2005, 1:36 am
What the fork is wrong with knife, stupid fool... good riddens to smelly shirt

The Geologist
September 13, 2005, 1:41 am
And another whine bites the dust...

...don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

UGK
September 13, 2005, 1:42 am
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCeWhat the fork is wrong with knife, stupid fool... good riddens to smelly shirt

i know nothing is wrong with knife. Its a pwning tool.

_Mancer_
September 13, 2005, 3:10 am
bai noob

Jap_man
September 13, 2005, 3:14 am
Do you seriously think that Michal is going to release a patch that will make the Barret, m79 and knife weaker, just because you're leaving?
Use your common sense.

UGK
September 13, 2005, 3:45 am
hey jap man. Your sig relates to Zambino

Deleted User
September 13, 2005, 4:08 am
bye bye see ya in he'll

Scooter_X
September 13, 2005, 5:28 am
Good. One less complainer.

frogboy
September 13, 2005, 6:08 am
Who?

The @venger
September 13, 2005, 7:08 am
quote:Originally posted by Zambino barret, m79, and knife EVEN weapons comes out. Bye :o
omg, he wants to even out primaries and secondaries?

Ghouleh
September 13, 2005, 7:16 am
Who is he anyway ?

GAMEOVER
September 13, 2005, 8:33 am
I dont understand the point of your post you didnt even make an arguement, way to lose one though before one was even started.

Deleted User
September 13, 2005, 8:39 am
if i quit i wouldnt tell any one, espiecally if no one knows you, like in your case

T-Money
September 13, 2005, 12:35 pm
I'm 90 percent confident he's that Zambino guy.

He's on U13 sometimes.

September 13, 2005, 1:36 pm
Gawd... I like my m79/barret/knife the way it is. U lower the weap dmg, and making fun knife movies would be really hard. Add to that: Knifing would be pointless. He probably hates knifers cos he got meleed or knifed in the head one time too many. Same with barrets and m79, but it rlly depends on who's on the recievin end. In fact, i don't understand, whiners should train with the weapon they say is too powerful, because that way they wouldn't lose out. In fact, scrap that, train with every weapon. That way, if you pick up an odd weap, u wont die from not being able to use it.

Deleted User
September 13, 2005, 8:57 pm
Yeah I'm that Zambino guy, I guess.
Why I have a problem with these weapons? They don't give the other player a chance. I don't care if the hardest weapon to use is a one hit kill weapon, when mastered is freakin unstoppable. I'll give a reason why I hate all of them besides the one hit kill reason:
M79- Probably the EASIEST weapon to use, AND it's one hit kill, see a problem here?
Barret- "LOZL BUT IT TAEK SKIL WHEN U SHOOT IT N UR MOVNG" It doesn't. And you know what? I'll spoil the trick for everyone: When flying up, aim a bit above the head. When freefalling, aim a bit below the legs. Moving forward, aim at the head. Backward, the hips. There, now you'll be killing everyone with little effort.
Knife- What's this? Someone just emptied a whole clip into you and THEN killed you? Oh yeah, it was just the knife. When I hate most is when a barretard or m79er misses ONE chance to kill you and gets a second chance.

To the people that say "But teh m79 is pwnzor lole" Exactly, you just admitted that that gun is uneven to the others.

That's all I have to say for now.

The Geologist
September 13, 2005, 9:33 pm
So sad for you.

Edit: ;_;

DeMonIc
September 13, 2005, 9:37 pm
How strange. I play a clanwar every day and I don't see any reasons to quit Soldat because of overpowered primary weapons. I just played a public screwin around with chainsaw, playing for fun, and hey, I didn't see overpowered weapons either.

The knife is easy and overused. Get used to it, quitting is like pussying out.

T-Money
September 13, 2005, 10:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistSo sad for you.

Edit: ;_;

Hee hee, it's crying.

STEELIX
September 13, 2005, 10:58 pm
Wow, a guy nobody seems to know nor care about created a thread about his leaving soldat.

Deleted User
September 13, 2005, 11:05 pm
It's not like I'm forcing myself to quit soldat, sheesh.
I'm not playing anymore because 80% of the people playing are using barret and m79 which makes the game not fun anymore.

The Geologist
September 13, 2005, 11:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by ZambinoUntil the patch that actually makes the barret, m79, and knife EVEN weapons comes out. Bye :o

Could have fooled me, with your "I'm quitting Soldat" topic. Maybe you're not quitting Soldat, and you're just frustrated and full of something?

Rambo_6
September 13, 2005, 11:58 pm
If you hate the current weapons setup, make your own friggin INI file, and make your own server with that file. Heck, make the barret take 3 shots to kill a guy, that'll be much more fair.

Till then you should lay off the 'IM LEVIGN BYE' topics. Do you honestly think MM cares what one sad person thinks of the weapons setup?

Deleted User
September 14, 2005, 8:37 pm
...And then people will come in and go "wtf no barit or m78?11!? IM LEEVNG"
Anyway, my angst is over and I'm playing again.

The Geologist
September 14, 2005, 8:49 pm
That was quick.

Edit: Is that patch out, then?

mar77a
September 14, 2005, 9:22 pm
^ Ok, you can stop beeing evil now. =D

Rambo_6
September 14, 2005, 11:33 pm
He pulled a paramud on us!

silly Suasag3
September 15, 2005, 9:40 am
liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silly Suasag3
September 15, 2005, 9:45 am
(\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(") (\/)
( . .)
C(")(")

The @venger
September 15, 2005, 12:58 pm
lol, STOPIT!
ur rabbits were (Please refrain from swearing)ed up anway!
nnnaaargh!

T-Money
September 15, 2005, 3:02 pm
zomg he's back.

he never left.