( search forums )
wtf happened......
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
September 14, 2005, 12:43 am
well heres the story, one day i got bored of soldat, so i started playing tribes 1 and 2 for like 3 weeks again.......got bored of that and then started playing soldat again..........why is soldat easy now? and i mean very easy, like nobody who's atleast a challenge play anymore. WHERE DID THEY ALL GO?

UGK
September 14, 2005, 1:10 am
I thought they ran out of cd keys for tribes 2...

Deleted User
September 14, 2005, 12:20 pm
they did.....i'm lucky

Shivorken
September 14, 2005, 1:41 pm
are you sure that ur not playin 1.2.1 dascoo?

peemonkey
September 14, 2005, 5:20 pm
XD

Deleted User
September 14, 2005, 7:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by dascoo like nobody who's atleast a challenge play anymore. WHERE DID THEY ALL GO?

i left..

?
September 14, 2005, 7:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHquote:Originally posted by dascoo like nobody who's atleast a challenge play anymore. WHERE DID THEY ALL GO?

i left..

funny, really I'm serious...

Anyway you prolly just got a few bad servers, try to get games with people via IRC good people tend to hang around there sometimes.

The Geologist
September 14, 2005, 7:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHquote:Originally posted by dascoo like nobody who's atleast a challenge play anymore. WHERE DID THEY ALL GO?

i was too busy stealing other peoples maps and trying to make people think im not sprocket...

Deleted User
September 14, 2005, 9:08 pm
rofl geo.

peemonkey
September 14, 2005, 9:23 pm
pizzowned.

mar77a
September 14, 2005, 9:34 pm
Geo = "teh pwn"....

Btw, dascoo...he bots are set to stupid by default, so you might want to change them to normal with the new version... :P

Deleted User
September 14, 2005, 9:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?quote:Originally posted by HHHquote:Originally posted by dascoo like nobody who's atleast a challenge play anymore. WHERE DID THEY ALL GO?

i left..

funny, really I'm serious...

Anyway you prolly just got a few bad servers, try to get games with people via IRC good people tend to hang around there sometimes.

maybe i will, but what is IRC?

_Mancer_
September 14, 2005, 10:31 pm
Hmm../..... This happened to me too

A few days ago I havent played soldat for maybe 3-4 days, I come back and it feels like I have perfect aim and nothing goes wrong

totalcommander
September 16, 2005, 10:46 am
talking about tribes 1 and 2, how to get them running (online) on xp service pack 2

i havent got any luck yet

-Total Commander

?
September 16, 2005, 6:40 pm
dascoo, just go to www.mirc.com and dl IRC enter a name and email they don't have to be realy or anything like that, then just click the little sunburst picture by the connect to server button then choose quakenet as your server, connect to it then go into #soldat.forums and ask around for good servers or games