( search forums )
Soldat Forums - Misc - Please do all of your testing here
Keron Cyst
September 14, 2005, 1:46 am
I actually made this just to spam the forums. I don't know why morons post threads just to look at their avatars; why not just look at another post by themselves from before and check if it worked there?

So I'm showing off, as it's only based off of a basic FE template; the colors are changed, the breastplate is moved up one pixel, the back leg grew a pixel, the weapon used to be a fat blade instead of a rapier (and the original lacked a shadow), etc., etc., etc. Ph34r m3h m4d Paint sk33llz (and yes, I know true 1337-talk; I'm just too lazy to replace all the letters right now) :-P

Rambo_6
September 14, 2005, 2:22 am
YOU HAVE INSULTED ALL OF US.

Unlucky 13
September 14, 2005, 6:05 am
Reeminds me when I was pplaying around with Fire Emblem style art before (FE I'm guessing is Fire Emblem, correct?). I did this from scratch in Photoshop as a little bit of a test of what I could do.
[IMAGE]
Not the highest of quality, but I thought it wasn't too bad for a first try.

Keron Cyst
September 14, 2005, 6:09 am
quote:Originally posted by Unlucky 13... FE I'm guessing is Fire Emblem, correct?...
Correct; my avatar's a swordmaster, to be precise. You can find my original image if you Google for "Fire Emblem" small-size pics. xD What do you mean, Rambo'?

vash763
September 14, 2005, 6:55 am
That games fun (the first one for gba)

Unlucky 13
September 14, 2005, 10:12 am
Looks like an edited Lloyd, looks nice (For some reason I forgot to comment). I say it ain't too bad.

Keron Cyst
September 14, 2005, 6:10 pm
His colors were originally blue...

Deleted User
September 14, 2005, 7:04 pm
You suck balls. Editing sprites you haven't made is the epitome of (Please refrain from swearing)gotry.

Keron Cyst
September 15, 2005, 2:28 am
Fine, then what do you think I should use?

:P

Unlucky 13
September 15, 2005, 8:02 am
quote:Editing sprites you haven't made is the epitome of (Please refrain from swearing)gotry.
Maybe it MIGHT (remember, MIGHT) just be a good starting place for him. I bet a lot of people started like that.

Keron Cyst
September 16, 2005, 6:49 pm
What, you think I should ditch it and go back to being avatar-less?

Alamo
September 17, 2005, 3:34 pm
Yes, this is all about showing off. But why shouldn't one show off? If you look at a post in a thread, you don't get the peoples reactions.