( search forums )
Extacide, looking for a clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 1:30 am
Well um, im done being clanless for now I guess, and im bored with d2 now so eh, if any clan is interested, im open. Btw, I left SL because it just wasnt working for me, and I guess i need more experience before i try leading a soldat clan again.

Soo stats about me...

Nicknames: Extacide, Tarnesh, sometimes ill run around as the evil arch nemesis of Saw 'n Nades: Nades n' Saw.
Experience: 5-6 months now...id say im just as good as i should be for that time length.
Location: Oo location. Lets see, I live up in North America, more specificly Lancaster NY which if you dont know is right up on the middle of lake erie.
Weapon Specialties: Well, the weapons im best with are Desert Eagles, HK MP5, Ruger which im still practicing, and teh Minimi. I generally can use every primary weapon decently except for spas which just does not mix with me. I use all secondary weapons pretty well except for the law which the delay im too lazy to adapt to.
In-game Specialties: Capturing the flag, im somewhat decent at holding it although incidents happen and i lose it. :P I kill stuff...so ffc cover and flag retreival i can do decently as well.
Contact info: I only really use MSN messenger, my addy is klasky55@hotmail.com. Im usually on frequently all day and very early in the morning however I plan on extending my limited schedule.
Ex-Clans: GMDP, SL
Self rating of skill: Id give myself a 7.5...better off seeing for yourself.

Looking to join a good clan to have some fun in some organized scrimming and clan warring instead of scurrying around in these damnable (Please refrain from swearing)d up servers. Anyways, if you're interested, feel free to drop a tryout or whatever my way.

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 2:27 am
Do you play realistic mode much? If so, here http://xrl.us/dsclan

_Mancer_
September 15, 2005, 3:04 am
I'm `Mancer and I approve this message.

good player :O

im Spicy
September 15, 2005, 4:12 am
SO THAT WAS U!! OMFG I THOUGHT I TWAS SOME STUPID ASS NOOB TRYING TO BE KOOL LIKE SAW 'N' NADES (oops...i didnt jus say thst outtloud did i?)

UGK
September 15, 2005, 4:23 am
I know i hate Swarmer too. He always Saws me and i gettem back with knife. Woot to Knife!

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 8:11 pm
Yeah, and boom you find yourself sawed in half as I rip through your campin' arse. And yes, i forgot to mention im pretty good at rs as well..my fav weapons on rs pretty much are ruger which my aim with ruger in rs totally beats the crap out of my aim in norm, and mini for when teh ruger cant handle it. Ill use desert eagles and spas sometimes as well. My secondary's pretty much consist of socom and teh saw.

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 9:19 pm
You could try out for SM, we have a couple spots open. http://s11.invisionfree.com/Sm_Clan/index.php, Only forums are working at the moment. =/

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 9:32 pm
Nice i met ya a day ago! =D

UGK
September 15, 2005, 10:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by ElGat0You could try out for SM, we have a couple spots open. http://s11.invisionfree.com/Sm_Clan/index.php, Only forums are working at the moment.
8( :/
SM guys are too hard for me to beat

Real
September 16, 2005, 12:16 pm
or maybe you suck too much :|

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 3:59 am
If you feel like making a commitment to rs, check our clan out please :o

Hoodlum
September 17, 2005, 2:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by Realor maybe you suck too much :|
troo that.

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 4:30 pm
Meep, check yer forums, I need a sponsor. :O

Hoodlum
September 17, 2005, 10:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by ExtacideMeep, check yer forums, I need a sponsor. :O
lolz tbh i'd go with SM.

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 10:08 pm
Yeah, but im bored with norm now...sick of morons on rs so im going to run around on there for a while. :D

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 3:07 pm
Sorry if you were seriously thinking about SM, were done recruiting as of a few days ago.

Outcast
September 18, 2005, 9:50 pm
Go, come, join Xfect...Talk to alakhai for a tryout! :i

Deleted User
September 19, 2005, 12:53 am
quote:Originally posted by ElGat0Sorry if you were seriously thinking about SM, were done recruiting as of a few days ago.

Bleh, I was thinking of joining SM too lol.

quote: Go, come, join Xfect...Talk to alakhai for a tryout! :i

But outcast! I would NEVER make it into Xfect, im just an egotistical and whiny little newbie whos nothing special, correct? :P

solohan50
September 19, 2005, 1:35 am
^^^ exactly exta! u hit it right on the head!

Outcast
September 19, 2005, 4:07 pm
Yeah that was the point ;o

Deleted User
September 19, 2005, 6:02 pm
Hah, Ill keep in mind to tryout then~

Nos-D
September 21, 2005, 12:12 pm
[BA] - #Britisharmy @ Qnet.
I'm sure we can settle something (My nick is: No5eeeeh Or nOsleep and kind of aways ;Q).
Nvm, North America..
sh1tty pings

Morik
September 21, 2005, 7:43 pm
Extacide is a good player. With a big ego, good rugar skills, and his hatred for one shot kill weapons, he is the perfect player to piss someone off :P. Used to co-leader `SL with me, but then quit for some stupid reason :P . (btw i got him started on soldat)

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 10:42 pm
And when he joins server. you get the "OMFG EXTRACIDE FROM FORUSMSMMS??!?!" (p.s. I know it's extacide..)

Deleted User
September 22, 2005, 2:21 am
Why did i bring that upon myself X_X;; I think people are purposely adding an R to my name. People always have for years.

And no, Morik you didnt bring me into the game, that was Self destructive. You just brought me into mping in soldat and made sure i didnt become a noob in my first days of soldat. B) My ego isnt THAT huge, i rarely let it out, being someone provokes it which isnt too easy compared to how I was before when I had a comment to say every 5 seconds. C) Im working on the hatred against single shot guns - I dont get pissed if someone just picks it up and uses it, i get pissed when someone w-h-o-r-e-s it, considering more then half of soldat does now anyways.

KiKAzz
September 22, 2005, 5:39 am
Extacide= Good Guy with deagles :D

Why don't you tryout for colombianos clan, there always looking for members: http://oc.int.tl (I made site :))

vash763
September 22, 2005, 5:51 am
YAY FOR SAWS, hope you find a good clan!

DeMonIc
September 22, 2005, 4:45 pm
I played with you under an undercover name, you're not a bad player, but the road to enlightment (and über skills) is long, young grasshoppa :) I'd suggest you look around on Quakenet a bit :P