( search forums )
m93 black arrow for ruger
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
im Spicy
September 15, 2005, 4:27 am
i made this a few months ago and put it on soldatmods.tk to get added but they havnt yet (cause they r semi-communist ;D...jk)but anyway the sfx and gfx have been changed here is a pic ill get the file on soon.
[IMAGE]

UGK
September 15, 2005, 4:32 am
hmm pretty cool...might tryout...

im Spicy
September 15, 2005, 4:33 am
tell me is this works
[URL]

reckon
September 15, 2005, 4:59 am
[IMAGE]
Spicy, shame on you.
Ripping off papasmurfs Schmidt Scout.
Give credit where its deserved.
Dont steal someones work, put a hole in the stock. extend the barrel and call it your own.
Shame on you boy, shame.

SPARTAN_III
September 15, 2005, 6:28 am
oooh, ripoffs. don't be another spurg.

GAMEOVER
September 15, 2005, 6:52 am
That isnt a rip off if its not the same :/ LOTS of guns look alike and it doesnt mean their ripoffs.

peemonkey
September 15, 2005, 6:56 am
it is. we've got another sprocket/HHH on our hands...

Ivan_the_Psycho
September 15, 2005, 11:07 am
Yep, a ripp off for sure, i checked pixel by pixel... Thet's probably why serialkiller didnt want to add it to soldatmods.tk

And it's Papasurf, not smurf:P

September 15, 2005, 11:34 am
Oh everyone calls him smurf... oh well :D

Kultfire
September 15, 2005, 12:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERThat isnt a rip off if its not the same :/ LOTS of guns look alike and it doesnt mean their ripoffs.

Well said. That isn't a ripoff. You can clearly see he never saw papasmurfs gun, considerring half of the gun is different. Look long and hard at both. If he didn't see the Schmidt, then it IS his gun. Plain and simple. Sorry to say, but half the guns any of you do look similar to a lot of others.

Edit: OMG..his gun has changes everywhere! It is clearly not a ripoff.

SERIAL KILLeR
September 15, 2005, 1:04 pm
But if you look very close like Ivan said you'll see that he changed Papasurfs Schmidt:

[IMAGE]

September 15, 2005, 2:02 pm
GOOD WORK SK! HAVE A COOKIE. Anyone can see a ripoff. All he did was remove the bit of the stock and change the scope.

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 2:07 pm
Wrong, he also messed up the shading and removed the silly button thing.

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 4:44 pm
ya this is real steal :\

damnnation
September 15, 2005, 5:04 pm
ZOMG BANBAN!,CUT HIM OPEN!, LET HIM BLEED!

reckon
September 15, 2005, 5:15 pm
Gameover and Kultfire, you two have to be blind to not see the similarties.
Even without enlarging the pictures its easy to see what hes done to the original.
Hell he didnt even put a complete black outline around, he ignored the parts that were shaded by the button background and left the black that was already on there.

Silent Soldier
September 15, 2005, 5:33 pm
Ripoff. I hate them. also you can see it from those extra pixels around the weapon, it matches the papasurf's.

damnnation
September 15, 2005, 5:50 pm
those extra pixels are is the outline silent soldier...

Silent Soldier
September 15, 2005, 6:03 pm
No, I didn't mean that. The extra lime-colored pixels (which are invisible in the game), not the black outlines.

GAMEOVER
September 15, 2005, 6:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by reckonGameover and Kultfire, you two have to be blind to not see the similarties.
Even without enlarging the pictures its easy to see what hes done to the original.
Hell he didnt even put a complete black outline around, he ignored the parts that were shaded by the button background and left the black that was already on there.

Well they do look similar. I was just sayin lots of mods look alike and the possibility of mods lookin that close alike isnt too far fetched it isnt like soldat mods have too many options to make them more unique which is good because it makes it tough but in the end its all really just pixel art.

IlIdan
September 15, 2005, 8:39 pm
Lol :)

Welcome in Club :)

Kultfire
September 15, 2005, 8:39 pm
Like I said..so many damn weapons on this game look alike, through your mods and everything else. Maybe he did steal it, maybe he didn't. You are right..you can see some similarties..but he fixed it up quite a damn bit so it didn't look the same I guess. Smart people on these forums ;)
*claps for serial killer*

Another thing though..what if he didn't even see papasurfs gun? What if it is a coincidence..it isn't good to assume. Sometimes you can make a complete ass of yourself by doing so. I WILL laugh if he posts a logical explanation for why it looks similar though, and youd all be wrong. Nothing against any of you, I just hate it when people assume things.

Believe all you want though. :)