( search forums )
New Avatar
Soldat Forums - Misc - Please do all of your testing here
Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 3:08 pm
Well, what do ya think? Everything (exectp the grass and the outline of the gun, others allowed me to use them) is drawn by me from scratch in MS paint. Feedback pleazorz :p

TheFunktopus
September 15, 2005, 4:00 pm
It's okay, but the left hand looks like that of a gorilla, and the right one is incredibly short. The light-green parts of the pants look like heart boxers, and if you put the dude as a sillhouette, his pose looks rather bendy and there are some other proportional problems. And the right shoe looks like a high-heel.

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 4:39 pm
Okay, thank you or being so observant, I did'nt even realy notice, you get immune after a couple hours of drawing :p Anyway, I fixed all those problems, could you re evaluate?

TheFunktopus
September 15, 2005, 4:45 pm
Yeah, it looks better now, hands could still use some work, but they're fine as they are now. Make the darkgreen part of the right leg slightly lower and it'll be rad. Of course, I'm only saying this because I looked at it for 5 minutes, no-one is really going to notice all of the small tid-bits about your avatar while reading your posts anyway.

Zero72
September 15, 2005, 6:56 pm
Only major complaint here is that the rifle stock looks funny. =P

The Geologist
September 15, 2005, 7:11 pm
Hell...it looks awesome to me, but I've never really made anything like that before :p

I can even see the whites of his eyes..I think. Can I shoot him now?

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 7:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistHell...it looks awesome to me, but I've never really made anything like that before :p

I can even see the whites of his eyes..I think. Can I shoot him now?

Lol, thanks, there is actualy white in his eyes :p

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 8:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMyou get immune after a couple hours of drawing :p

What, this took you couple of hours?

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 8:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMyou get immune after a couple hours of drawing :p

What, this took you couple of hours?

It took me an hour or so, why? I did it all in MS paint, its hard to get the basic outline, the shading is on of the easiest parts

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 9:12 pm
Pretty dang nifty. Thas a German paratrooper, right? (Judging from that FG42).

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 9:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by KamikaziCowPretty dang nifty. Thas a German paratrooper, right? (Judging from that FG42).

Correct, late era, 43-44. The FG-42 Did'nt begin production until 19-42, up until then The Fallschirmjager (paratroopers) were equipt with the standard issue weapons of the wehmacht, especialy mp40s, mg34s, and mp34s. Well that concludes your history lesson for today :p

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 9:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMIt took me an hour or so, why? I did it all in MS paint, its hard to get the basic outline, the shading is on of the easiest parts

1 hour for a small sprite like that is quite a long time. That doesn't make it bad though.

Ps. His legs look like they are from a different body.

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 12:09 am
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMIt took me an hour or so, why? I did it all in MS paint, its hard to get the basic outline, the shading is on of the easiest parts

1 hour for a small sprite like that is quite a long time. That doesn't make it bad though.

Ps. His legs look like they are from a different body.

Oh, I see, well it took so long because it was the first time making a bigger one like that, I had to get all the colors etc. And his pants look like that because they're Puffy, the typical Fallschirmjager gear had puffy pants :p

Rambo_6
September 16, 2005, 2:50 am
DELETE IT I DONT LIKE IT

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 3:20 am
I like it, cept for his helmet.

TheFunktopus
September 16, 2005, 12:21 pm
I just noticed that the end of the gun looks like a cock :O

Rambo_6
September 16, 2005, 1:46 pm
Careful what you wish for

[IMAGE]

Belier13
September 16, 2005, 1:51 pm
LOL YOU 1337 HAX0R

Edit:
[IMAGE]
in case rambo would remvove it

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 2:36 pm
What on earth guys, come on, you turned my thread into a spam fest. Please remove that pic rambo, I worked hard on him, and I dont appreciate what you did. Could you explain why you dont like him? Its the same thing I've had all along exept way more detailed.

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 3:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 Careful what you wish for

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

papasurf31
September 16, 2005, 3:33 pm
LMAO damn, that's funneh!

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 8:03 pm
OOOH YEAH
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

b00stA
September 16, 2005, 8:13 pm
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

FliesLikeABrick
September 16, 2005, 8:23 pm
ooo ooo someone do a cow next!

or a horse!

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 8:28 pm
Y HELO THAR, BUTTSECKS?
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 8:43 pm

To those that have edited and/or animated my avatar and/or signature picture:

NOTICE: You are in violation of U.S. Copyright Law.
The above mentioned images are my explicit intellectual property and were not freely distributed.

I request that anyone that has copies of these images immediately delete them.

If the actions that transpired here repeat themselves, I will refrain from distributing any further images or Modifications for Soldat on this site until my intellectual rights are respected.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Field Marshal BM

Information on U.S. Copyright Law: www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 12:03 am
I agree with FMBM.

frogboy
September 17, 2005, 6:11 am
U.S. Copyright Law, as its name suggests, is only in effect in the United States, and not in Canada, Finland or Germany.

Vijchtidoodah
September 17, 2005, 6:17 am
Hehe, aw c'mon FMBM...it's just a little harmless fun.

TheFunktopus
September 17, 2005, 3:45 pm
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 4:07 pm
quote:Quoted from http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-general.html#countries
The United States has copyright relations with most countries throughout the world, and as a result of these agreements, we honor each other's citizens' copyrights. However, the United States does not have such copyright relationships with every country. For a listing of countries and the nature of their copyright relations with the United States, see Circular 38a, International Copyright Relations of the United States.

Circular 38a: http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ38a.pdf

As you can see, Canada, Germany, Finland, and many other contries honor the U.S. Copyright Law. You are therefore in violation of Copyright Law, and as such my request to delete the images still stands.

In the future I suggest you research legal matters before making such brazen claims.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Field Marshal BM

Famine
September 17, 2005, 4:09 pm
quote:Everything (exectp the grass and the outline of the gun, did'nt feel like drawing it :p) Is drawn by me from scratch in MS paint. Feedback pleazorz :p

Then who drew it?

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 4:12 pm
The authors of the gun outline and the grass distrubuted the images under a free use license, and as such are forfeit of their copyright protection.

Famine
September 17, 2005, 4:14 pm
I did not ask for the legality of the images, but WHO drew them. Possibly a link.

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 4:16 pm
Author is irrelavant. The author of the gun is not even listed.

My request still stands.

Famine
September 17, 2005, 4:20 pm
As does mine. I do not see how you can expect others to cooperate when you don't.

b00stA
September 17, 2005, 5:17 pm
Crap, does that mean Germany will be invaded by the US of A?

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 6:06 pm
The-United-States-of-GERMANY.. in a couple of years.

if FMBM is serious, then hes a FRICK!

I am looking forward to regretting this:p

mar77a
September 17, 2005, 6:22 pm
Mmmm...Then Soldat is illegal...Isn't it copied from CS, aLiero and stuff?

Rambo_6
September 17, 2005, 7:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMWhat on earth guys, come on, you turned my thread into a spam fest. Please remove that pic rambo, I worked hard on him, and I dont appreciate what you did. Could you explain why you dont like him? Its the same thing I've had all along exept way more detailed.

I think it is awesome, Field Marshal. Just having some fun...

You take us too seriously!

Now stop it with the Copyright law thing, it's not like we are going to actually use these GIFs as our avatars or distribute them... :P

If this whole copyright thing works like it should then Soldat should not have sound effects from Jaws, guns from Predator movies or such things like that... Nonsensical, i say!

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 8:29 pm
There are two problems with what has happened, and I will spell them out in detail as I see that what I have said in previous posts has fallen on deaf ears:

1.) Even downloading the image onto your computer from me has violated my intellectual property rights because I did not give permission to distribute them for personal use, as I have done for various mods and pics before.

2.) The fact that several users have edited the images to display vulgar actions is offensive and is also a serious copyright infringement. Additionally, my digital signature is still in the lower right-hand corner of the edited pictures despite the fact that they are obviously not my work.

What is going on here is not "a bit of fun:" it is vulgar, illegal, and an offensive violation of my rights.

Your cooperation with the law on this matter would be much appreciated.
Field Marshal BM

LazehBoi
September 17, 2005, 8:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM1.) Even downloading the image onto your computer from me has violated my intellectual property rights because I did not give permission to distribute them for personal use, as I have done for various mods and pics before.
Ok, I know (Please refrain from swearing) all about the law, but...

You do realise that by posting the pictures on these forums, if someone loads this page, the pictures get downloaded to any computer that views it? So.

Can you not take a joke at all? Seriously, this is just stupid. If you're on the internet, the NUMBER ONE RULE is to not take anything seriously.

Alamo
September 17, 2005, 8:39 pm
So I violated the copyright by having my browser cache your images? :( You will sue me, right?
... don't be so serious about that crap.
Don't counter childish behaviour with childish behaviour, ok?

LazehBoi
September 17, 2005, 8:45 pm
So doesn't that mean I can sue FMBM for viewing my avatar? If I put a picture in my signature, does that mean I can sue him twice? According to him, it must.

September 17, 2005, 8:49 pm
The internet is a public domain. Anything you put on it is property of the world. Since I'm a very clever part of the world, I declare these images as my own. Please excuse me while I call the patent office and protect my images.

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 8:52 pm
[IMAGE]

September 17, 2005, 8:53 pm
VILLE I AM SUING YOU YOU ARE A RACIST OMG RACIST

thrall78
September 17, 2005, 9:04 pm
yo!

blackdevil0742
September 17, 2005, 10:17 pm
OMG i broke the law.. i opened the page now I'm doomed :(

Belier13
September 17, 2005, 10:33 pm
THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING !

FAP MARSHAL WILL SUE ALL OF US !!!11!!11!

Unlucky 13
September 18, 2005, 6:22 am
quote:Originally posted by Sticky...Since I'm a very clever part of the world...

You live in Japan? Wow I always saw you as American.

Nice picture to start of with, FM.

Jap_man
September 18, 2005, 6:23 am
On a serious note, Field Marshal BM do you even realise that you getting more frustrated, annoyed and threatening legal action over this is just fueling people(ville and rambo in particular) to ripping off your images.

Just calm down and take it easy. They're only having abit of fun, you do realise that if you had let this whole thing pass it may have brushed off already, but seeing that you haven't and that you have over-reacted by telling people that they are in violation of copyright laws, this whole thing will probably come around constantly to haunt you in the future. It's best to just laugh along with the group in these situations, just be glad you're not someone like Paramud- constantly getting (Please refrain from swearing) from the other forum members.

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 6:49 am
nice avatar

The Geologist
September 18, 2005, 7:40 am
Anyhoo.. agree with Jap man. Just chill out before this thing bets even mroe blown out of proportion. Unless you've actually registered this with the copyright folks, there's little point of threatening legal action.

SPARTAN_III
September 18, 2005, 12:25 pm
FMBM, enough will the legal action stuff. anyhow, it doesnt affect me, because i live in malaysia. all we're doing is having a little bit of fun with your avy.

btw, nicely drawn, i wish i could do that. WTF? paratroopers didnt have K98s OMG SUXXOR!!!

Rambo_6
September 18, 2005, 9:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM

2.) The fact that several users have edited the images to display vulgar actions is offensive and is also a serious copyright infringement. Additionally, my digital signature is still in the lower right-hand corner of the edited pictures despite the fact that they are obviously not my work.

What is going on here is not "a bit of fun:" it is vulgar, illegal, and an offensive violation of my rights.

Digital signature? Looks more like a segment of morse code to me.

And i doubt this is illegal, sorry to say. People do things like this ALL the time, and you don't hear of them going to court or being fined a bazillion dollars for a few harmless images on the internet.

If you can't take the joke, just say so. Although that would make this whole thread redundant. :/

frogboy
September 19, 2005, 3:33 am
FIELD MARSHALL RIAA WILL SUE US ALL!!!!111

Meandor
September 21, 2005, 8:29 pm
fap bump :D

Hitman
September 21, 2005, 10:00 pm
quote:The fact that several users have edited the images to display vulgar actions is offensive and is also a serious copyright infringement.AHAHAHAHAHA!

Man, this thread is classic; almost as good as the value thread. FMBM, I've downloaded all of your images. Sue me.

Rambo_6
September 22, 2005, 3:45 am
I think he's dead we killed him.

Cookie.
September 22, 2005, 4:55 am
quote:Originally posted by Hitmanquote:The fact that several users have edited the images to display vulgar actions is offensive and is also a serious copyright infringement.AHAHAHAHAHA!

Man, this thread is classic; almost as good as the value thread. FMBM, I've downloaded all of your images. Sue me.

As well as the sniper line and interMface threads fafhaha

These threads need to be on public display xD

frogboy
September 22, 2005, 12:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.
As well as the sniper line and interMface threads fafhaha

These threads need to be on public display xD
Don't forget TEH VALUEEEE!!1111!!11

n00bface
September 22, 2005, 1:16 pm
Hitman already mentioned teh value and cookie was just adding on YOU N00B!!

oh and lol @ the topic, im soo bookmarking this.

Rambo_6
September 22, 2005, 10:43 pm
There should be a sticky in the Lounge with all the awesome threads liek this.

Cookie.
September 23, 2005, 4:30 am
liek make m0re with teh values, and sniperline, and intermface guns, as well as make it so he is skiing, but instead of using ski poles,,,, yaknow! lol boomshakalakakakaka

TheFunktopus
September 24, 2005, 5:33 pm
Lol, FMBM, nice new sig.

Cookie.
September 24, 2005, 5:56 pm
Lol uber hardcore pwned

frogboy
September 25, 2005, 1:56 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceHitman already mentioned teh value and cookie was just adding on YOU N00B!!

oh and lol @ the topic, im soo bookmarking this.
Oops, I usually skip over hitman's posts because most of the time they're about drugs. In conclusion,
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Sue me.

Vijchtidoodah
September 25, 2005, 2:55 am
It's a little late, but now would be an appropriate time to quote something,

"The "fair use" exemption to (U.S.) copyright law was created to allow things such as commentary, parody, news reporting, research and education about copyrighted works without the permission of the author. That's important so that copyright law doesn't block your freedom to express your own works -- only the ability to express other people's. Intent, and damage to the commercial value of the work are important considerations..."

Your work has no commercial value, and even if it had, those alterations would not damage it. They were also not taking your picture and claiming it was theirs...in fact, they didn't even claim that the changes they made were theirs, they only posted them in good fun.

I realize that the "fair use" exemption is only in the U.S., but many other countries have this same basic exemption.

frogboy
September 25, 2005, 3:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Vijchtidoodah
I realize that the "fair use" exemption is only in the U.S., but many other countries have this same basic exemption.
I doubt that matters; if you went to a court in any country and stated that you are suing someone because they edited a picture on an online forum, I'm sure everyone would just laugh.

Rambo_6
September 25, 2005, 4:44 am
If i had more time i'd show a complete transition from the first image to the finals.

Yargh, tinypic messed it up a little.

[IMAGE]

Belier13
September 26, 2005, 4:00 pm
You guy should respect him, He made some Nice mod !

Very nice mod !

LOL NO LETS FLAME HIM !!11!

Cookie.
September 26, 2005, 6:27 pm
Ahhh no fun put this signature back up lol xD

[IMAGE]

SPARTAN_III
September 28, 2005, 5:13 am
i've put this link in my sig, it's a classic.

Cookie.
September 28, 2005, 5:42 pm
But its not the most hilarious topic ever, sniper line or intermface is :|

SPARTAN_III
September 29, 2005, 6:13 am
i wasnt around back then, so for me it is.

wtf is the intermface anway?

Cookie.
September 30, 2005, 12:12 am
Search the partially leet mod's archive for InterMFace
Maybe there is still a picture it is what makes the article

SPARTAN_III
September 30, 2005, 12:08 pm
...nope. post a screen please, if you have it. i wanna see what is so funny about it.

tmtigd
October 1, 2005, 4:35 am
Not that I didn't laugh my ass off a little while reading this, I'd hate you all if this were my thread.

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 5:14 am
Wow, I clicked on this topic and didn't except to be laughing my ass off.
Can someone link to the intermface and sniperline threads.?

SuperKill
October 1, 2005, 10:56 am
InterMFace
the full story isn't found there tho.
the whole epic fight between night cabbage and M, containing the infamous 'Knight Abbage' pic isn't there, sadly.

Meandor
October 1, 2005, 2:01 pm
Oh god, that thread. My posts from back when I was 13 are SO embarassing. I can't even remember what I was thinking. I even said I was 16, though I am 16 now (it was 2003) <.<

SPARTAN_III
October 1, 2005, 5:25 pm
oh noes, i still cant see the screenie.

lmao meandor, all the more reason for me to immortalize this thread, so that people will click the link and see your 13 year old posts...lol

i'm guessing you weren't even a mod back then?

by the way FM, anyone who looks at this topic will piss themselves laughing, even a judge or lawyer.

EDIT:

i just wiewed it in interface maker...

what in god's name...you can NOT be serious...that is...just...

[IMAGE]

Silent Soldier
October 1, 2005, 5:45 pm
Is he dead?

SuperKill
October 1, 2005, 5:49 pm
maybe FMbm is actually M, and does not want to take [CENSORED] from forum members about his creations, again! .. .. ?
nah but FM, you should lighten up alittle. imagine M filing up lawsuits against everyone who laughed at his work.. the judge would have an endless ammount of court sessions to go through.

CrapBomba
October 1, 2005, 7:54 pm
actually parodies are legal, so you can't sue anyone...
This topic is great by the way.

tmtigd
October 1, 2005, 10:06 pm
My TV just said "Groin Pole"

Messiah
October 2, 2005, 12:33 am
Wow, all i can say is...Owned.

SPARTAN_III
October 3, 2005, 3:59 am
in case someone missed rambo's new avatar:

[IMAGE]

wait a bit and you will see the animation.

karmazon
October 3, 2005, 4:07 am
snape kills dumbledore

frogboy
October 3, 2005, 4:27 am
Snape FRAPS Dumbledore.

The Geologist
October 3, 2005, 4:28 am
Wow, great..the topic is over. Just let it die and get over it, we all laughed at the fapping marshal, and now it's done. :/

Milkman Dan
October 3, 2005, 4:44 am
[IMAGE]

Rambo_6
October 3, 2005, 5:16 am
[IMAGE]

Vijchtidoodah
October 3, 2005, 7:06 am
Is it just me, or do you all have sexual fetishes involving Harlequin Babies that are grabbing their nipples, too? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

LazehBoi
October 3, 2005, 7:45 am
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIin case someone missed rambo's new avatar:

[IMAGE]

wait a bit and you will see the animation.

ahahahah. that is so awesome.

Meandor
October 3, 2005, 1:15 pm
Yeah Spartan, I wasn't a mod yet.

Cookie.
October 4, 2005, 9:43 pm
Lol Meandor looks like Snape! Teehee

caliber
October 10, 2005, 5:40 pm
ROFLWAFFLES. LMAOTOAST. LOLCOOKIES. NICE INTERMFACE ROFLLL. IT LOOKS LIke A...A UHH COOKIE GENERATOR OR SOMETHING

?
October 10, 2005, 6:35 pm
Your post makes my brain itch...

caliber
October 11, 2005, 2:46 am
Thats a good thing.

Leo Da Lunerfox
October 15, 2005, 4:47 pm
True, you all knew he didn't like it....

Rambo_6
October 15, 2005, 6:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by Dairy
Think about yourself.

Damn, i'm hot.

a-4-year-old
October 15, 2005, 10:44 pm
omg lmao

that isfunneh HA morals who here has moral values?

Cookie.
October 16, 2005, 7:52 am
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6quote:Originally posted by Dairy
Think about yourself.

Damn, i'm hot.

Lol teh so am I! :)

Psyl3ntShad0w
October 18, 2005, 6:44 am
well [CENSORED]...some of those images are [x] i demand a repost...or pm...

Deleted User
October 18, 2005, 11:38 am
I am guessing Fap Marshall reported them to imageshack because they broke COPYRIGHTS. I am going to put them on poronet later or something.

Cookie.
October 19, 2005, 1:35 am
[IMAGE]

Bah I had to rehost it :( This picture was the best :P Someone replaced his signature with this one ololol xD

Rambo_6
October 19, 2005, 2:36 am
It seems Field Marshal has beaten us at our own game :O

I still don't see how they infringe on copyright.

Deleted User
October 19, 2005, 8:38 am
All edits that I made are now hosted on a more private host. :D

vash763
October 19, 2005, 9:01 am
Hmmm, I wonder where?

Deleted User
October 19, 2005, 9:27 am
Somewhere in pages 1, 2 and 3

Deleted User
October 22, 2005, 12:53 am
Bump.

warpo
October 22, 2005, 2:54 am
omfg aznbl00d

The Geologist
October 22, 2005, 3:09 am
This isn't worth bumping. Just let it die.

warpo
October 22, 2005, 8:13 pm
thank you geo

Meandor
October 24, 2005, 11:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistSPEED THREAD BUMP AHEAD

Giantarm
October 28, 2005, 11:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by Meandorquote:Originally posted by The GeologistSPEED THREAD BUMP AHEAD

OK??

The Geologist
October 28, 2005, 11:50 pm
OGM Meandor I'm gonna sue you now. You used my words against me, on the internet of all places.

vash763
October 29, 2005, 12:17 am
I'm gonna sue Geo for making me burn my hands for hours on end waiting for bacon

frogboy
October 29, 2005, 12:45 am
[IMAGE]
That sig is [CENSORED]ing awesome.

a-4-year-old
October 29, 2005, 2:36 am
whatever you do keep bumping!!!!

Cookie.
October 29, 2005, 2:43 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboy[IMAGE]

That sig IS so [CENSORED]ing awesome!

So is this :D
[IMAGE]
:'( It dosn't show well on this background :'(

The Geologist
November 7, 2005, 4:46 am
well enough for me to laugh at the fappingness.

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 3:46 pm
GUN GUN.

Rhombus
November 11, 2005, 9:56 am
Hilarious thread, add to favourites, Ok, done ^^

Rambo_6
November 11, 2005, 1:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.[quote]Originally posted by frogboy[IMAGE]

What an eyesore. KA-BELCH!

SuperKill
November 11, 2005, 1:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM
1.) Even downloading the image onto your computer from me has violated my intellectual property rights because I did not give permission to distribute them for personal use, as I have done for various mods and pics before.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
excuse me for LOOKING AT SOMETHING YOU'VE POSTED!

Close Combat
November 21, 2005, 5:58 pm
MINES IS THE BEST!

STEELIX
November 22, 2005, 8:20 pm
Kermit soooo owns that [CENSORED]...

ETA Capt. Meisseli
December 5, 2005, 7:12 pm
omfg lolololo. THis is just a lol topic. LOL!½!

The Geologist
December 5, 2005, 7:30 pm
Stop reviving this f*cking thread already. Go spam up another part of the forums

Deleted User
December 17, 2005, 2:28 pm
spam spam spam who spams... XD
okay oaky okay.
( , )Y( , )
BOOOOOOOOBS

Rambo_6
December 20, 2005, 2:53 am
You have upset baby jesus with your ignorance.

LazehBoi
December 20, 2005, 11:40 am
sage goes in the e-mail field.

TheFunktopus
December 20, 2005, 1:22 pm
/r/ party hard

numgun
December 20, 2005, 1:54 pm
FMBM's new sig looks kinda futuristic, i wonder how? :o

Deleted User
December 24, 2005, 7:54 am
lol, you are the hat mister.