( search forums )
POA Question
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 8:33 pm
Well I want to make a mod using the POA Editor, but i'm a little stuck with it.

I want to make it so that people who use the mod ride motorcycles, but I can't fit the motorcycle in.

I need some help in order to make the ani.s so that I can change the size for the goesteks, for example, The Head Gostek can be larger than defined, but I don't know how to do this, can anyone here shed some light onto this problem?

SPARTAN_III
September 16, 2005, 6:45 am
i wouldn't recommend this, as modifing the walking animation will nullify the possibility of online play.

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 7:59 am
How? It would only be exclusive to the user...

SPARTAN_III
September 16, 2005, 11:47 am
AFAIK, online play doesnt work with modded anims, i dont know the technical reason behind it but there you go...or is this fixed in 1.3...i dont know, really. from my experience, online play dont work with modded critical anims.

OMG VEHICALS!!!!!!!!!!

vehicles...i need to keep an eye on this mod...

Meandor
September 16, 2005, 12:32 pm
Because animations also determine the structure of the gosteks, so one might cheat with it. I think there are some animations that can be still edited and will work online, though I'm not sure which. I'll take a look into it.

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 12:45 pm
the knife swing can be

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 1:33 pm
crap, I gues in the next version of soldat it should allow custom anims like that when you create a server, people would then have that anim when they play it.

This should work for Gosteks and stuff...

*sigh* I guess I can't do it...