( search forums )
dm/ctf_The Waring Demons on My Face
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
AverageJoe
September 15, 2005, 10:18 pm
I'm not changing it and there is no waypointing, so don't ask for it.
Ctf, Pointmatch, Rambo, Deathmatch and Teamatch compatible.
Four Gosteks can span one of the hands.

Download:
http://godsclans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4513

Overveiw:
[IMAGE]

Raptor
September 15, 2005, 10:24 pm
WOW! This map is really weird but I like that the map has an excellent bgcolor and the demon looks cool... I would suggest you something but I see that you'll not change it, so why wasting my time?

POS again, the map is good!

AverageJoe
September 15, 2005, 10:47 pm
I don't like the chin and base of the arms, but I made it in like 3 mins and really don't care about it. Maybe one day I'll fix it, but not right now.

The Geologist
September 15, 2005, 10:54 pm
I'd give you suggestions, but if you're intent on not changing things I won't bother.

Looks nice in overview...the red is mildly annoying as a BG color and the map plays like crap though. Designed for looks, not gameplay. If you make another map try shooting for something with more of an in game focus.

Edit: Do I have to become a member of your site to even download this thing? Not worth my time :/

September 15, 2005, 10:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by AverageJoeI made it in like 3 mins and really don't care about it.

So why did you show it us?

AverageJoe
September 15, 2005, 10:56 pm
Yeah this is a really crappy map...
I have three other maps on the drawing board and they are all radically different than each other so hopefully they will play much better.

Because if you want to play it you can.

GAMEOVER
September 16, 2005, 12:56 am
too red .

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 2:22 am
Firstof all GOOD JOB! second of all change horns and nails color to a whitish grey

MikeShinoda.pheonix
September 16, 2005, 8:53 pm
Kind of reminds me of ctf_dragonwar if any of you remember that. It would be cool if you added some more stuff to it.

Da cHeeSeMaN
September 16, 2005, 9:24 pm
does that demon have tits?

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 9:28 pm
Yay! let's have fun with the big red (Please refrain from swearing) demon! Whee!

wormdundee
September 17, 2005, 1:17 am
cheeseman, theyre called pectorals ya idiot

AverageJoe
September 17, 2005, 6:56 am
Now, now children, no need for name calling. :P