( search forums )
Hottest Bonus
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 11:17 pm
ur fav bonus??? how do u rate them?

Flamer: nice when ur invencible. Weapon is good to but is for small range, one barret can ruin ur day. pt:8

Berseker: pretty sweet! Get it and minigun! pt:10

Bulletproof vest: can save ur life! pt:8

Predator: good when ur 100%, lower them 50% forget. pt:6

Cluster Grenades: the crap bonus. i never kill with these crap clusters pt:2

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 11:21 pm
bullet proof vest....unless people start accusing you of cheating and ban you

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 11:51 pm
Vest. Especially now that barrets are all over the place.

Edit: Ummm...Isn't this the wrong forum for this topic?

tRaQs
September 16, 2005, 12:38 am
I prefer vest,then berserker,then cluster, then predator, then flamer.

peemonkey
September 16, 2005, 2:11 am
do you want to making (Please refrain from swearing) berzerker.

silly Suasag3
September 16, 2005, 5:38 am
i had vest then i picked up flamer since u have it after atcul bounes then i picked up zerker

m00`
September 16, 2005, 6:44 am
i like predator the most <3

Silent Soldier
September 16, 2005, 2:07 pm
Whoo, cluster grenades! When you hit a cluister grenade under someone's legs, the wireworks are great.

Keron Cyst
September 16, 2005, 6:56 pm
Flamer would pwn all if it weren't invisible and non-hurting in online matches all the time. Then BV, then Predator, then CGs, and then Berserker (I don't really care for that unless I have weapon 0). My values would be ordered differently if you were talking about 1.2.1.

LazehBoi
September 16, 2005, 11:52 pm
The flamer is my favourite. The recent tune up makes you actually WANT to get it in DM now. I think the flamer staying makes a bit too powerful, though.
Next is the beserker. One shot killing desert eagles 'ho!
Then predator. It's awesomely fun to stab people.
The vest is awesome and all, but you die from an M79 in one bullet so it doesn't matter anyway.
The clusters, although rad, really suck. They're my least favourite.

September 17, 2005, 12:04 am
Predator all the way. It lasts nearly half a minute, and makes you undetectable if you know what you're doing.
Clusters are next on my list, if not for the killing power, then for the total awesomeness. Throwing one at someone's feet will always be an instant kill, and will send them flying. Wheee.
Bulletproof vest lets you take two more barret shots. I don't think I need to expand on this.
Bezerker's ok, but doesn't make you any harder to kill.
The flamer is a bit rubbish. The few seconds of invicibility are mostly used to find someone to kill, and the flamer itself is just a big chainsaw made of marshmallow.

Koon
September 17, 2005, 12:30 am
Berserker mode with a vest!

mar77a
September 17, 2005, 1:09 am
I prefer Predator, and so does Michal. :D

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 2:16 am
The vest quadruples your efficency in knife matches.

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 4:17 am
i dont like predator cus when other people use predator i see them

UGK
September 17, 2005, 6:31 am
Predator is the best of course!

lastpatriot
September 17, 2005, 1:44 pm
Clusters are good when there's a lot of guys bunched up. If the don't die, they'll get pushed away, allowing you to run past them.

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 9:32 pm
Cluster nades are great if there's a bunch of people in a nice, flat area nearby. Unfortunately, there aren't many of those, and you can't bounce them off of walls.

Berserker rocks, although a small part of me dies everytime I see someone with an instakill weapon berserked.

Predator can be loads of fun if you know how to do it right, which would be to move as little as possible. If you move around a lot, fly, or take much damage, it's not as useful, though...

A bullet-proof vest can be helpful against most weapons; against instakillers, it's just plain magical.

Flamer is disappointing. Although burning people is fun, I have literally toasted someone for the entire duration of the powerup and see them walk away without any visible damage; usually it just takes a long time to kill them, though. Doesn't matter what the lag or ping or whatever is like, either.

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 9:58 pm
Easy! Bulletproof,Flamer,Predator,Cluster ..escpailly when u got those bonuses in same time =D i love that... otherwise that ranking and Berserker last cuz i use barret.

blackdevil0742
September 17, 2005, 10:21 pm
the vest is the best.. it's a life saver.

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 1:30 am
vest and berseker do a deadly combination
vest and predator also, but less
cluster e flamer are just useless (for me lol)

numgun
September 18, 2005, 1:50 am
***** vest: it has saved me many times
**** predator: u can be stealthty but in order to be stealthy u cant use jets or u will be detected and same if ur low on hp.
*** cluster: can cause confusion to enemies with its many explosions ; )
**** flamer: invincibility, devastating weapon. but short range makes it hard to use against barrets.
***berserker: usefull with autos, not with barrets <--- my fav gun

Hoodlum
September 18, 2005, 2:01 am
I love predator because it is so fun sneaking up on someone and knifing them.

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 3:24 am
It's hard to choose between vest/pred/zerk for me. Pred is extremely useful in CTFs, which I play, and Zerk+Ruger = Super-Barrett.

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 4:32 am
Predator is best bonus

dr.ON
September 22, 2005, 7:08 pm
Vest>Predator>Flammer>Berserk>cluster.

SERIAL KILLeR
September 22, 2005, 7:20 pm
Berserker + mp5

numgun
September 22, 2005, 7:31 pm
omg! yesterday i was playing deathmatch and i killed i guy with ruger, i took his gun and suddenly i find a berszerk! i was being a super pawn! it was like super barret! all died ffrom 1 shot.
**** berzerk (it was 3 stars before)

Swarmer
September 23, 2005, 9:12 am
clusters own if you know how to use the bounce angles well. with a well thrown one you can cover a lot of people in a shower of tiny nades. and if you have really good nade accuracy, theyre like an instant kill with special effects.

Zegovia
September 29, 2005, 12:19 pm
Well flame god is technically the HOTTEST powerup.... XD

I like all powerups however, its all a matter of the situation... ;)

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 6:11 pm
yep, but most that helps when u got lots of guys in ur way is berseker with minigun or minimi

Melba
October 1, 2005, 10:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by CarlitosPredator: good when ur 100%, lower them 50% forget. pt:6

Just to let you know. Your HP fills to 100% when you pick up Berserker, Flame God, and Predator.
I see your point, But there's no problem if you use your head, so no one sees you. Then you wont get shot and you'll stay invisible :)

Deleted User
October 2, 2005, 12:30 am
yep, but if someone shots at u you will become visible, like 50% health i think u will become visible

Melba
October 2, 2005, 12:59 am
That's what i say, indirectly.

Jenkins
October 5, 2005, 8:03 am
I love flamer now 1.3 is out because it you don't lose it after your time runs out.

If that made sense...