( search forums )
Needing a clan now :)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 8:52 pm
Hey :)
I been playing soldat for about a year now. And i think its time i got a clan.

My bio:

Soldat Forum Name: R5000
Soldat name: R4000
Fav Weapons: Degales, Ruger and Knife + LAW + grenades
Hates: Spawnkillers, teamkillers, auto weapon users, M79ers
Fav Game Type: CTF
Exp: 1 yr + (i consider myself pro, i mostly come on top 3 in ctf maps)
Qualities: I have alot of secret techniques that most of you wont have ever seen. (Im not bs-ing you...)
Active: Everyday for atleast an hour
Conection: T1 (1mb/s)
Status: Been active for a while, and need to settle down with a clan

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 9:13 pm
hi, have a look at our site and see if its right for you, we are mostly european.

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 9:23 pm
quote:Exp: 1 yr + (i consider myself pro, i mostly come on top 3 in ctf maps)

...So? Coming into the top 3 in ctf maps doesnt mean your pro, ive been making 1st into ctf maps and i havent even been playing for half a year, this includes privs and cw's.

Anyways, just needed to add in my word.

UGK
September 16, 2005, 10:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by Extacidequote:Exp: 1 yr + (i consider myself pro, i mostly come on top 3 in ctf maps)

...So? Coming into the top 3 in ctf maps doesnt mean your pro, ive been making 1st into ctf maps and i havent even been playing for half a year, this includes privs and cw's.

Anyways, just needed to add in my word.

I witness when he comes in top 3....

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 10:57 pm
Still, coming in the top 3 doesnt mean your pro. Im not even pro and I come in first often. =\ Better off letting the person see your skill for himself. Ok im done spamming your thread. XD

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 11:23 pm
i will probley be joining sdfilm;s clan :P

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 12:42 am
No, he is not. He called me a spawnkiller as I killed him while he was pursueing me when i had just caught his flag, i wasn't spawnkilling, i just caught the flag and killed him while i started to make my way to cap the flag! He then goes to call me lame etc if i kill him when he is escaping with my flag.

He also says that the minimi is a noob gun and then kills me with his barret, saying stuff like "the barret has only 1 bullet and the minimi has 50" as if the minimi's bullets has the same damage, speed and arc as the barret's bullets, forgetting that the barret has almost instant speed, little arc and is one-hit-kill plus scope.

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 12:58 am
How did I know? Just HOW did I know?

fcpidolo
September 17, 2005, 1:46 am
quote:Originally posted by SDFilmNo, he is not. He called me a spawnkiller as I killed him while he was pursueing me when i had just caught his flag, i wasn't spawnkilling, i just caught the flag and killed him while i started to make my way to cap the flag! He then goes to call me lame etc if i kill him when he is escaping with my flag.

He also says that the minimi is a noob gun and then kills me with his barret, saying stuff like "the barret has only 1 bullet and the minimi has 50" as if the minimi's bullets has the same damage, speed and arc as the barret's bullets, forgetting that the barret has almost instant speed, little arc and is one-hit-kill plus scope.

LMAO!!!!!i guess that that makes me a l33t skillz0rs guy that does not use barret and normally needs to warm up 30 mins :D

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 3:06 pm
Thats total bullshĂ­t sdfilm.
You offered me a place then i said no and you said "you fĂșcking n00b" ect.

I dont wanna be in a clan when the owner uses auto guns.

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 3:42 pm
SWEAR FILTER EVASION, Ban the fool!

quote:I dont wanna be in a clan when the owner uses auto guns.
That has to be the noobiest sentence ive ever heard... You'd rather join a clan where the leader uses guns that dont bink (therefore no skill) and kill in 1 hit?

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 4:49 pm
You call a minimi a noob gun because it has 50 bullets? Wow. The minimi only has enough rounds for 3-4 kills IF you're good enough to hit them in the head 80% of the time, and the reload you pretty much have to hide for. Barret....*boom* reload. I though *I* got mad at weapons easily...sheesh.

Btw: A good chunk (or ALL - Most likely all) of soldat clan leaders use autos. You're better off starting your own "no-auto" clan then joining any other.

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 5:44 pm
Haha! ...actully many people think noobs use Minimi..but as the info say's..in like the soldat help file or something

'Minimi is a great wepon that very affective gives support fire to your team'

Well i'm a Barret user too,But uses and train with other wepons time to time..

fcpidolo
September 17, 2005, 6:03 pm
SDFilm would never say that, even that i only know him for 1 week (expecially to someone like u) <.< so u downgraded from pro to uber liar :/ sad

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 8:36 pm
No, he was never a pro. I guess he still has a long way to go before he reaches that title.

fcpidolo
September 17, 2005, 9:30 pm
and in that way theres barriers like attittude, maturity and intelligence / common sense <.<

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 9:33 am
man your all lame. go play with urself.

and i have a clan allready now so go play with urself some more.

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 10:30 am
quote:Originally posted by ExtacideNo, he was never a pro. I guess he still has a long way to go before he reaches that title.

quote:Originally posted by fcpidoloand in that way theres barriers like attittude, maturity and intelligence / common sense <.<

fcpidolo
September 18, 2005, 1:39 pm
quote: man your all lame
really? still > than ur immaturity :| lame aint a soda u know

quote:go play with urself
i do already, but not soldat <.<

quote:and i have a clan allready now so go play with urself some more
that doesnt turns me on, sorry

(fixed mispellings, wont teach u how though :P)

Deleted User
September 24, 2005, 4:16 am
lots of noobs using minimi is annoying...... to much spray >.<

DragonSlayer
September 24, 2005, 12:52 pm
quote:Qualities: I have alot of secret techniques that most of you wont have ever seen. (Im not bs-ing you...)
Nice one.

I really want to play vs you or your clan and see these PRO SKILLS OF YOURS.

Kazuki
September 27, 2005, 10:08 pm
lol, You guys. :P

/me makes UGK's font smaller and deletes LegendKiller's post for being irrelevant. Keke. <3

LegendKiller
September 29, 2005, 9:27 pm
hey unfair =p

numgun
September 30, 2005, 11:31 am
quite a pity : P
r5000 or r4000 flamed him self right away... duh!

Phaylanx
October 3, 2005, 3:36 pm
he should just change his name and move on :P