( search forums )
Lame RS servers
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 9:21 pm
Well, today i walked into an rs server to play some fun realistic survival. Well, im a big fan of ruger in rs, and im usually the agressive player on my team. Well, there was a guy in there (You guys might remember him...slazenger) Anyways, it started from him calling my ruger shots since 7/10 (well, most of the time its 7/10) of my shots are dead on 1 hit kill head shots. Well, I wiped out the whole team, and then he begins accusing me of using a sniper line...which ive never used one in all my years (aka 6 months) of soldat ive never used it. So, some newbies started calling ME a newb, when infact I owned them at every turn.

So about 5 times they tried vote kicking me for being a "newb", and it didnt work...but then after a little bit of ownage, my team ended up being made up of the WORST possible teammates...1 of my teammates didnt even know what tk meant and kept accidently killing everyone, and camping, the other could barely move, thus my team is losing horribly (All their end scores were 0-1). SO, they take it up to themselves (The opposite team) To even use an excuse that my team is losing because I suck.

This hasnt affected me at all because I know for a fact i own them and that i most certainly am not a newb. Im just curious of other rs rugertards have to put up with newbies like this.

Zero72
September 16, 2005, 9:34 pm
I'd be with you if you didn't (Please refrain from swearing) the Ruger in Realistic mode. =P

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 9:44 pm
Word got censored, was it wh-ore? :P And no, I dont (Please refrain from swearing) the ruger...I use it when im up against autotards and other rugertards, ill also use mini and deagles sometimes too. :P And it wasnt about overuse...more of me being so good they couldnt accept it (They were using ruger too -_-)

Edit:

Slaz, if your reading this, either your STILL an effing moron, or you REALLY dont know when to end sarcasm.

STEELIX
September 17, 2005, 3:56 pm
Slaz is a moron, I'll agree with ya there. Shame ol' Sam let him in TA, if y'ask me.

GAMEOVER
September 17, 2005, 5:33 pm
You should know better then to let them idiot (Please refrain from swearing)ty players get to you.

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 8:35 pm
GO, re-read my post please.

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 8:53 pm
Yeah, ive been played with this "slazenger". he tryied to vote kick me out coz i killed him with LAW
"CAMPER!!!!1!2" >_<

Flying_Dutchman
September 17, 2005, 11:04 pm
Damn it! Thanks for the info again guys :) Slazenger apperently just can't listen, we told him to stop this bull(Please refrain from swearing)ting over and over again, but he just won't listen so i hope i can get him out of the clan for real now. If it was on the -:TA:- RS Server im sorry that the gameplay got messed up, im trying to keep it a nice friendly server but unfortunately the admins cant be there all the time.

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 11:09 pm
I promise you everyone have to face noobs like this time to time =S

GAMEOVER
September 18, 2005, 12:54 am
I did read it exta, you know how to handly people like that.

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 2:21 am
Yes, by owning them. GO, you really cant read for crap can you? 9_9

Major Alwex
September 20, 2005, 3:47 pm
that bloody slazenger. Im co-leader in ta with dutch, and we have heard lots of complainings now. We have given slaz 1 chance to much now. he must go.

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 5:42 pm
why are there people like this?

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 8:17 pm
Why does that name sound so familiar...

Bah people beyotchin about the sniper line...Its not like it gives a line of the exact curve of a weapon. Then again it does for the first half of the barret bullet...hmph...

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 10:11 pm
Don't worry about it Extacide, pwn on. Also, you should join n|8|v IO.sys's server, where I and DS members play.

SgtCiv
September 21, 2005, 4:08 am
People like that are annoying, :P keep playing and keep owning.

silly Suasag3
September 21, 2005, 5:49 am
umm was the tk noob me i was in a rs with u EXTACIDE

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 5:53 am
That depends, were you firing stupidly with a steyr at ctf_b2b, hitting me 99.9% of the time, standing still, including a moment where i killed 2 guys, grabbed the flag and boom you spray me?

The @venger
September 21, 2005, 7:17 am
hey, i like slazenger, he made our clanpage! dont flame him like that, maybe he had a really bad day, i usually turn kinda uncozy when i have a bad day.
bout ta, i know a couple of guys from that clan, and theyre ok. btw extacide u use extacide as ur playername? i usually hang around rs/realistic...

Deleted User
September 22, 2005, 2:25 am
Yes, although ill run around as Nades n' Saws when primary's get boring, or im provoked to unleash some Nade n' Saw pwnnage. But yeah, generally 99.9% of the time im Extacide, or some variation like `Extacide or -Extacide- or Extacide or :: Extacide ::, etc...

Btw, slazenger seems to have a bad day everyday i see him, he doesnt shut the hell up and cant accept any legitimate death even if he got owned by some soldat god. "Omg, dude, you so hack, *votekicks*" Or he'll be like "That lagged, lets votekick the lagger" etc...

NavySeal
September 24, 2005, 4:47 pm
Seen slazenger before and ofcourse he start calling me cheater, he said I only started to play soldat =/, he's not mr nice guy for sure, he hates everyone who keep killing him and if you are going to tell him to shut up, don't it will only make it worse. But if you want a good laugh go ahead =)

Swarmer
September 25, 2005, 11:59 pm
There needs to be a silencer for the chainsaw.

Flying_Dutchman
September 26, 2005, 4:52 pm
Eh, a bit offtopic?

Deleted User
October 6, 2005, 8:44 am
Join The. Then you will achieve enlightenment.

Jenkins
October 6, 2005, 9:25 am
That was random.

Zegovia
October 6, 2005, 1:22 pm
I just keep shooting teh crap outta that kind of people, since speaking to them wont work at all...

Well, you can say "if im a n00b, how come im in the lead?". Or something like that.

Deleted User
October 6, 2005, 8:47 pm
Most people don't mind my using a ruger in rs. Every now and then, someone will complain (like the barret camper who missed two free shots at me, and then complained when i popped him in the head). Mostly, the complaints seem to be that ruger=automatic barret.

Slazenger is a moron. He just tks his entire team (I was unlucky enough to be on it), and then vote-kicks YOU for tking. Which of course, is absolute (insert expletive here), just like slazenger. His vocabulary also seems to consist of "HAHAHAHAHHAAH noob".

Sleazy Slaz, if you read this, STFU xD.

Deleted User
October 6, 2005, 9:14 pm
Wasant slazanger kicked from ta?

Deleted User
October 6, 2005, 9:37 pm
How does this topic keep reviving itself? o.o;

Well, tking depends if its during the game or at the end of the round. Slaz should just be banned off all rs servers. That would work. XD

Jenkins
October 6, 2005, 9:48 pm
I reckon the power of the ruger fine since it has like the most amount of recoil.

Deleted User
October 6, 2005, 9:52 pm
quote:
Well, tking depends if its during the game or at the end of the round. Slaz should just be banned off all rs servers. That would work. XD

Its annoying whenever its done, but slaz does it at the beginning as we spawn. :(

He was kicked out of ta but he got into DN.

Flying_Dutchman
October 7, 2005, 8:27 am
Yup, and i vaguely heard that slaz is also causing problems in DN. Not sure if its true but it wouldnt surprise me.

some_random_loser
October 16, 2005, 12:23 pm
blech, I've fought slazenger before, he tried to kick me because I was "cheating" with the AK, said I was using an aimbot because I wasn't binking.

Newsflash slazenger! AK doesn't bink much if you tap instead of hold!

edit: Just looked at post dates, sorry for bringing this dead thread back :S

PG mondragon
October 28, 2005, 6:28 pm
Omg, i feel sorry for you Extacide. This happens too me all the time. And btw, whats the problem of using sniper line????

A.L.blackhawk
October 28, 2005, 11:05 pm
ppl that have been playing for awhile on soldat think it's retarded. i do too, but thats because i find its harder too shoot with a line across the screen.

The_Damned
November 1, 2005, 3:37 pm
Oh Girls...
Make forum "We Hate Slazenger"...
RS is better then sex with shemales ;)

nfsjunkie91
November 1, 2005, 5:33 pm
sniper line = omfghaxyoustupidn00b when ppl think it follows the curve o' teh bullet. they probably cant find their way to the options screen to know enough to turn it on or off. the only sniper line that follows bullet curve is teh haxxorz one, as in soldat revolution hax.

Rach
November 2, 2005, 12:13 am
Hmm. Ive had experiences like this in MY years (aka around 3 months). But I can stand being called names. I just hate (like yesterday, halloween) when people go racist and start calling me a nigger, or black ass. IM white, and I have a lot of black friends. [CENSORED]in racists...

Well on the same night, I was owned by a couple of noobs, just by chance, as i was on a rs, and was jet packing down so not to lose my health. The one shot me 5 times, only two shots htting me (Desert Eagles)... the other finished me off with another 20 shots. From minimi.
Well, since i had the flag and those to were annoyingly spawn killing the white flag (inf) i came right up to them and shot them both with a socom.(pwn3d!) Then they, as with you, called ME a noob. I shot their asses again and again however, and eventually one left, and not much later the other. I managed to get about 50 kills off them :P