( search forums )
new clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
GreenassassinLKG
September 17, 2005, 8:44 pm
hey im looking for a new clan i havent played soldat in like two years cuz i was just to busy now im gonna start playing again and i would like to be in a clan so if anyone wants to take a chance on me let me know i used to be pretty good when i played i use almost all the weapons and was especially good with the m 79 and the chainsaw i havent really played the new version that much but i think i will get good at it so anyone wants to give me a chance let me know

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 8:45 pm
Good luck, you got alot to relearn.

GreenassassinLKG
September 17, 2005, 10:05 pm
i do have catching up to do with the new version im good with the mini gun i think i would be a good aset to a clan

Ace-AnArChY
September 18, 2005, 9:14 pm
the minigun and m 79 take NO SKILL u noob
i Stick with the RUGER and PISTOLS
for skilled players

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 9:28 pm
wow the guy above me is a serious noob. xD I can dodge pistols and rugers with m79, il just blast away and im gone. :) If you have msn then add me at berrywolf@aol.com, ill give you a tryout for my new clan called [RAW].

fcpidolo
September 19, 2005, 12:06 pm
m79 might be the gun that takes more skill actually...next to the deagle i think, anyone agree <.<?

Deleted User
September 19, 2005, 12:46 pm
Although it is one-hit-kill, the m79 needs skill as it is slow and has a heavy arc, the ruger is just a point'n'shoot weapon with little arc like the barret, so i have more respect for m79ers (although it can get annoying when the m79 users score a cheap shot on me).