Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 10:41 pm
http://www.1cure4cancer.com/
yup its all there for those who live in the us this is eyepoping

btw there are many web pages about this if u type in b17

_Mancer_
September 18, 2005, 12:20 am
I have a feeling its BS or not 100% reliable since it isnt even on the news yet...

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 12:25 am
anyone can smack together a crappy site and scam people out of they'r money..
if it were real.. it would be way, way more professional than that,.

GAMEOVER
September 18, 2005, 12:49 am
garbage period.

Alamo
September 18, 2005, 1:46 am
no garbage. it's a therapy that is, although in the burning point of controversial discussions, supposed to help. it might cause you to die from a cyanide poisoning.

Hoodlum
September 18, 2005, 2:17 am
The cure for cancer is Michael Jackson sucking your wang.. according to Dave Chapelle.

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 2:41 am
some one plz type in b17 on google

like i said there are many site's on this topic MANY

you can not buy and in the states and there are a few books about it

Michal
September 18, 2005, 5:19 am
It could very possibly be true... No big pharmaceutical company on earth is looking for a cure for cancer, they want a constant treatment so the patient must keep taking their product.
If there was one pill people could take to cure their cancer how would the companies make their profits?

All the money people donate, it could really go somewhere better. I see so many people wearing those yellow "livestrong" bracelets (about 1 in 3 at my school) and I can only think of what a waste it is.

mickle89
September 18, 2005, 7:11 am
If you stopped (Please refrain from swearing)ing smoking Jebus maybe we wouldn't need a cure!

TheFunktopus
September 18, 2005, 7:14 am
It's because of people like jebushunter, paramud and HHH scientists aren't bothering with a cure for cancer yet.

Vijchtidoodah
September 18, 2005, 7:20 am
jebushunter, there are many, many possible cures for cancer and B17 is the least effective solution to cancer out of all of them. They have gold plated silicon balls that burn away the cancerous zones, specially engineered viri that seek out tumors and destroy them, and then there's the old-fashioned chemotherapy and radioactive gold implants.

If you're going to get excited about something "revolutionary," be sure to do your research first.

By the way, searching for something on google is the lamest proof of accuracy in the world. Do a search for "Elvis" and see how many sites say that he's not only alive and kicking, but also an alien.

TheFunktopus
September 18, 2005, 7:22 am
An alien from Mars, which was once like Earth but then the klingons messed the ecosystem up because Bush told them to, actually!

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 10:48 am
quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopusIt's because of people like jebushunter, paramud and HHH scientists aren't bothering with a cure for cancer yet.

Take a mental walk through the cancer wards,
the children hospitals, the insane asylums, and the homeless ghettos, and then re-ask yourself what
is bothering you.

with you behaviour, you must be a gook.

frogboy
September 18, 2005, 11:01 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahDo a search for "Elvis" and see how many sites say that he's not only alive and kicking, but also an alien.
"You do know Elvis is dead, right?"
"He's not dead, he just went home."

Milkman Dan
September 18, 2005, 11:03 am
quote:Originally posted by HHHquote:Originally posted by TheFunktopusIt's because of people like jebushunter, paramud and HHH scientists aren't bothering with a cure for cancer yet.

the children hospitals, the insane asylums, and the homeless ghettos, and then re-ask yourself what
is bothering you.

With that kind of racist attitude you sound like a eskimo eating an ice cream whilst being attacked by a flock of penguins on their way to a hockey game, jeez

Captain Ben
September 18, 2005, 1:40 pm
SOunds arousing.

Vijchtidoodah
September 18, 2005, 9:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHH[quote]

You (Please refrain from swearing).

reckon
September 18, 2005, 9:08 pm
Nothin can cure cancer, everything gives you cancer nowadays.
Hell I bet the internet gives you cancer.

damnnation
September 18, 2005, 9:18 pm
ur so stupid if you believe that crap

Rambo_6
September 18, 2005, 9:38 pm
Want a cure for cancer?

Stop smoking/huffing glue/substance abuse/over-eating/suntanning.

Good day.

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 9:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by Vijchtidoodahjebushunter, there are many, many possible cures for cancer and B17 is the least effective solution to cancer out of all of them. They have gold plated silicon balls that burn away the cancerous zones, specially engineered viri that seek out tumors and destroy them, and then there's the old-fashioned chemotherapy and radioactive gold implants.

If you're going to get excited about something "revolutionary," be sure to do your research first.

By the way, searching for something on google is the lamest proof of accuracy in the world. Do a search for "Elvis" and see how many sites say that he's not only alive and kicking, but also an alien.

ya i think cutting ppl open stabbing and putting balls of radioactive waste is the best idea why would we wanna cure them with non poison stuff

STEELIX
September 18, 2005, 9:41 pm
I suppose you'd try everything when y'have cancer. I'd want to find out more about this, tha's for sure.

Rambo_6
September 18, 2005, 9:59 pm
lol your avatar has a pokemon in it

Deleted User
September 19, 2005, 3:27 am
damm panda stew

Captain Ben
September 19, 2005, 5:42 am
Rambo 6, not all cancers are formed by our own choices and actions.

STEELIX
September 19, 2005, 6:04 pm
Oh, I suppose I'll just die now, ramob.
:(
No thanks to you!

Cookie.
September 19, 2005, 9:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHquote:Originally posted by TheFunktopusIt's because of people like jebushunter, paramud and HHH scientists aren't bothering with a cure for cancer yet.

is bothering you.

BAN!

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 12:31 am
i know this migth be a stupid thing to say butttt whats a gook i think i have never heard that befor is it a racist comment in europe

Michal
September 20, 2005, 1:38 am
quote:Originally posted by jebushunteri know this migth be a stupid thing to say butttt whats a gook i think i have never heard that befor is it a racist comment in europe

0_0

The word gook, as far as I know is a derogatory term derived from the word "person" in Korean. It was popularized during the Korean war and Vietnam by American soldiers.

---

Jebushunter, I wish to give you a very basic lesson on punctuation.

Firstly, capitalize the first letter of every sentence, also names and the word "I".
Put in commas "," wherever you would want to take a breath. (If you were actually saying the sentence.)
Place periods "." at the end of a sentence. (When you would stop talking for a little while)

It also wouldn't hurt to check your spelling a little ;P

Come on man. For some people on these forums English is their second or third language and they're still easier to understand. You can do better.

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 2:43 am
Hey, read Jebushunter's signature, "everything i say is a lie"

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 5:50 am
yes but is that a LIE MVA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH HA HAHA

i love pardox

i think i spelled that wrong and google is my spell check

silly Suasag3
September 21, 2005, 7:00 am
dudes!! cancer isnt a thing to be fighting over man think about all those inercent dying people dudes(Jebushunter) dont make threads like this if ur gonna be ass munchies!

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 1:36 am
hey i jsut put up a link to the truth and then came the jackasz's

The Geologist
September 23, 2005, 2:27 am
quote:Originally posted by HHH

This from someone who just made a topic to cry about how unaccepted he is, and how stupid these forums are? Give me a break..you don't even know what the word gook means. If you do and you still use it, you're even more of a damn retard than I thought you were before and you deserve to get your ass kicked by a gang of Asians with baseball bats and cleats. You just suck. Get the hell of these forums and stop being so f*cking stupid already.

Back on topic...that site says nothing that research hasn't already proven, and does it in a less flashy fashion then need be. If this were the cure all mega-drug it claims to be, then what's to keep an independant source not associated with major pharmy companies from developing it for the good of human kind? Just one part of the puzzle..maybe they'll find a cure some day.

Aegis
September 23, 2005, 4:28 am
Notice in the first few paragraphs, they're already selling you a book. All the "evidence" behind the claim appears to be the result of pseudo-science(or it sounds to me that way, like homeopathic 'cures') and if its illegal to obtain in raw form, there are most likely very good reasons for it. It's kind of obvious that if it really was some sort of cure for cancer, companies would stop searching the rainforest and the bottom of the ocean and exploit the existing solution for profit instead of making it illegal.

paramud
September 24, 2005, 6:24 am
quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopusIt's because of people like jebushunter, paramud and HHH scientists aren't bothering with a cure for cancer yet.

Oh boy oh gollee jee youre insulting!

TheFunktopus
September 24, 2005, 6:44 am
Oh boy oh golly gee you're funny!