( search forums )
wanna kill meh?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 12:19 am
Ever get the feeling that in life, when your finally holding all the cards, everyone else is playing chess?
i'm the hated one and i'm happy. Anyone can hate. It costs to love.
Hate is baggage, life's too short to be pissed off all the time, its just not worth it.
If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.

what have i learned about this forum?..Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
i may not make sence but my issues died of age.

The Geologist
September 18, 2005, 12:36 am
I've learned never to underestimate the power of a stupid person on their own. Can't speak for everyone here, but I don't hate you...you just earned a good reputation for stealing maps, getting around bans by making new accounts, bashing people who actually try to make their own maps..you get the picture. Large difference between hate and lack of respect.

Famine
September 18, 2005, 12:49 am
One thing I have learned. People who listen to "punk" music over use the same quotes.

T-Money
September 18, 2005, 4:01 am
OK, so I'm not the only one who noticed that.

And I don't hate you either, you seem like a decent enough guy. Just the whole map-stealing identity-hopping thing.

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 4:15 am
I want your babies.

Kazuki
September 18, 2005, 4:52 am
It took me until just now to realise that your avatar was a face and not a fish. :X

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 4:54 am
quote:Originally posted by HHHEver get the feeling that in life, when your finally holding all the cards, everyone else is playing chess?
i'm the hated one and i'm happy. Anyone can hate. It costs to love.
Hate is baggage, life's too short to be pissed off all the time, its just not worth it.
If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.

what have i learned about this forum?..Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
i may not make sence but my issues died of age.

I remember when I stuck up for you when you were to be permanently banned from the forums. You used to be an alright guy. But seriously. Cut the lame ass (Please refrain from swearing), get your act together, admit that you've been an ass and that you deserved the rough treatment when you were allowed back (honestly, if you hadn't carried it out so long, it probably would have stopped) and I might have some respect for you, except that you have bashed me on a few occasions, and its too late for an apology.

Now I just hate you. I hate you like a wart between the little crease between your toes, the kind you get so tired of you just cut it off because its not a good waste of time or money to do anything about it.

No hard feelings by the way.

frogboy
September 18, 2005, 5:29 am
quote:Originally posted by HHHPLZ PAY ATTN 2 MEEEEEEEE

_Mancer_
September 18, 2005, 5:37 am
quote:Originally posted by FamineOne thing I have learned. People who listen to "punk" music over use the same quotes.

lol stereotipical moron

m00`
September 18, 2005, 5:45 am
ARGH THE RED IS KILLING ME

AerialAssault
September 18, 2005, 5:53 am
ugh, punk rock died in the 70s, it all sucks now.

frogboy
September 18, 2005, 5:57 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_quote:Originally posted by FamineOne thing I have learned. People who listen to "punk" music over use the same quotes.

lol stereotipical moron
"At least I dont like crappy death metal with no rhythm"

TheFunktopus
September 18, 2005, 6:04 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_quote:Originally posted by FamineOne thing I have learned. People who listen to "punk" music over use the same quotes.

lol stereotipical moron

"At least I dont like crappy death metal with no rhythm"

frogboy
September 18, 2005, 6:08 am
quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopus"At least I dont like crappy death metal with no rhythm"

olol u copyed me

TheFunktopus
September 18, 2005, 6:09 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboyquote:Originally posted by TheFunktopus"At least I dont like crappy death metal with no rhythm"

olol u copyed me

oh noes

i die

EDIT: nose****

reckon
September 18, 2005, 6:42 am
Caution everyone, this might not make "sence" to us.
HHH is right.

Vijchtidoodah
September 18, 2005, 7:25 am
HHH: organize your thoughts and place them into a poem or two. I'd be interested to see the results. ;)

The Geologist
September 18, 2005, 7:27 am
Or you could just steal someone elses poems and use those. I'm sure it'd be easier.

TheFunktopus
September 18, 2005, 7:38 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistOr you could just steal someone elses poems and use those. I'm sure it'd be easier.

[insert burn heal image here]

Vijchtidoodah
September 18, 2005, 7:44 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistOr you could just steal someone elses poems and use those. I'm sure it'd be easier.

Oooooh...you harsh son of a biatch. :)

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 10:56 am

this is no way for a Bishop to behave...

damnnation
September 18, 2005, 11:08 am

yes, this is verry helpfull, i do that to like, get away from my hate and stuff, and thyre pretty cool sometimes :D

frogboy
September 18, 2005, 11:22 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahHHH: organize your thoughts and place them into a poem or two. I'd be interested to see the results. ;)

Poem, you suck
What are you?
A [random racial slur, nationality, etc.] or something?

Da cHeeSeMaN
September 18, 2005, 12:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHH[/i]this is no way for a Bishop to behave...

LMAO

TheFunktopus
September 18, 2005, 12:49 pm
Oooh! How about a haiku?

You are a f*ggot
Go burn in Hell I hate you
You f*cking moron

Captain Ben
September 18, 2005, 1:54 pm
I don't hate you, if that means anything.

Famine
September 18, 2005, 3:54 pm

lol stereotipical moron

I think I heard that in a NOFX song and they spelled it wrong too!

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 3:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenI don't hate you, if that means anything.

that means alot.. i'm just glad there's someone who dosn't want to fry my toes..

Vijchtidoodah
September 18, 2005, 9:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboyWhat are you?

I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT, SIR!

Rambo_6
September 18, 2005, 9:36 pm
OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

frogboy
September 19, 2005, 3:31 am
quote:Originally posted by Vijchtidoodahquote:Originally posted by frogboyWhat are you?

I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT, SIR!

SORRY I DID NOT REALISE THAT YOU ARE A [random racial slur, nationality, etc.]!

Vijchtidoodah
September 19, 2005, 5:08 am
WELL I AM, YOU MONKEY ANUS!

MikeShinoda.pheonix
September 19, 2005, 5:23 am
I have never hated anyone on here. It's nonsense to hate someone on an internet forum. Did you get what you said from a song? Just wondering...it sounds kinda cool.

Deleted User
September 19, 2005, 5:29 am
It's only a game on the internets, don't worry it won't make you die : /

vash763
September 19, 2005, 5:39 am
YAY

http://vd.llsc.us/StanYetiRave/StanYetiRave.html

Captain Ben
September 19, 2005, 5:39 am
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

You rang?

Deleted User
September 19, 2005, 12:32 pm
i dont hate you HHH i just think your an asshat "/

Deleted User
September 19, 2005, 1:35 pm
i'm not an asshat..

this is an asshat:p

http://images.google.no/images?q=tbn:NUrRwhsraYIJ:jesda.spilky.com/asshat.jpg

TheFunktopus
September 19, 2005, 1:58 pm
No, I'm afraid that is an ass with a hat.