( search forums )
Tips for using the HK MP5
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
a Loaf of Bread
September 18, 2005, 3:20 pm
Does anyone have any tips or secrets you could share with me about using the HK MP5?
I have been using it lately, and loving it.

mar77a
September 18, 2005, 3:23 pm
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23353&SearchTerms=please+use+search+dude

Hoodlum
September 18, 2005, 3:26 pm
I have a tip only use it if you want everyone to think your a noob.

a Loaf of Bread
September 18, 2005, 3:29 pm
lol, oh, please do share.

a Loaf of Bread
September 18, 2005, 3:32 pm
Thank you very much mar77a, that thread helped.

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 10:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by HoodlumI have a tip only use it if you want everyone to think your a noob.
i use mp5 and have never been called a noob but that migth be that no one whats to call the ppl in frist place a noob

btw i would suggest using a knife and getting good at it because when going agaist snipers knife helps trust me mp5 can be a great wp in the rigth hands

grand_diablo
September 18, 2005, 10:09 pm
i got a good hint:

aim and shoot!

solohan50
September 18, 2005, 11:10 pm
i actually prefer socom with mp5, cuz i find that a lot of times my clip will end right as the guys are almost dead, so i whip out the socom and finish the job. it's pulled me out of a lot of tight situations before.

F3nyx
September 18, 2005, 11:57 pm
Oh god. I hate it when other people say this. But it has to be said.

USE SEARCH NEXT TIME~!2~1

As for advice: shoot the bad guys.

tRaQs
September 19, 2005, 12:20 am
People who say things like "I have a tip I shoot with the gun. DER DER" You aren't funny, (Please refrain from swearing) off, you're useless, You should be banned.

I do a law hk mp5 combo, hk mp5 is moderately powerful, and fires very fast, so once you learn the arc, it can be still decent for mid/long range in bursts.
To get the max usage out of this gun, you need to move quickly, and burst, preferably I hk and nade while jetting past them, or confuse them by jumping in close and holding the fire button, you will tear through them no problem.

Deleted User
September 19, 2005, 12:32 am
tRaQs, the advice they're giving is rather idiotic and useless, but it does have some truth. Ive used the HK for a while, its as simple as aim and spray. If you cant use an HK effectively, you have something wrong with you. o.o;

tRaQs
September 19, 2005, 1:08 am
Point being, they do this in every thread, and essentially, it's point and fire with every gun, so it's useless info, the spray should only be used when they are mid health or lower, or you're tight near em.

Scooter_X
September 19, 2005, 2:33 am
Often times, I enjoy the spray when the EFC is running away after killing many of my team's troops. My team usually has wounded him quite badly, and though the spray is inaccurate, often times a couple stray bullets wind up killing him. It's amazing how many times the last bullet in my clip kills the EFC.

Deleted User
September 19, 2005, 3:22 am
u know what i love is when ppl that dont use the gun say "its a point and shot gun thats all and i know everything about this gun because i used it for 3 min in one game" stfu dammm each gun has its own tricks that take time to get used to IE if u have been using a mini gun your life and owned ppl you cant just pick up a mp5 and do the same stuff

GAMEOVER
September 19, 2005, 4:26 am
quote:Originally posted by HoodlumI have a tip only use it if you want everyone to think your a noob.

Thats bs the mp5 is a good weapon and has no range game dont listen to hoody its not as easy to use in bigger maps as for tips shoot in bursts if you must shoot mid to long range and always try to jump on top of em aiming for the head.

Keron Cyst
September 19, 2005, 4:51 am
There's not much bink so I'd just empty the whole clip instead of trying to burst-fire; the reload time is really short, anyways. That's the main advantage it has over other autos IMO.

GAMEOVER
September 19, 2005, 3:01 pm
Actually at mid and expecially long range the accuracy is terrible on the mp5 you have to deal with bullet drop and bink and at this range the bink takes a toll on you ive tried using it long range its hard ^__^

Deleted User
September 19, 2005, 5:44 pm
i find that soccom dose come in handy on large maps

blackdevil0742
September 19, 2005, 6:24 pm
Shoot shoot shoot.. and then reload. But aim a target too :P

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 12:23 am
quote:Originally posted by blackdevil0742Shoot shoot shoot.. and then reload. But aim a target too :P

wow i never thougth of it like that O_O i thougth DONT SHOOT AND DONT AIM I JUST RUN AROUND SCEARMING "BANAAS IN MY PAJAMAS"

GO KILL YOURSELF

F3nyx
September 20, 2005, 1:57 am
quote:Originally posted by jebushunterGO KILL YOURSELF
K LETS BOTH KILL OURSELVES AT THE SAME TIME! YOU GO FIRST

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 5:41 am
quote:Originally posted by F3nyxquote:Originally posted by jebushunterGO KILL YOURSELF
K LETS BOTH KILL OURSELVES AT THE SAME TIME! YOU GO FIRST

riddle me this ~if we are killing areself's at the say time y am i going frist~

BTW EVERYTHING I SAY IS A LIE

ps MVA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

b00stA
September 20, 2005, 3:55 pm
Topic locked (exceeding lameness).