( search forums )
The New Republic
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
NR_Wedge
September 18, 2005, 5:19 pm
Join the New Republic!! We are currently expanding our clan into Soldat! This is a great oppurtunity to join a fast growing, exciting and advanced clan. We Originated on the MSN Gaming zone with the Game Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns and we are currently looking to start a division in Soldat as well as Star Wars Battlefront PC online and Halo2 on xbox live. This is a great chance to join a clan. There are high ranks available!!

Do you have what it takes? FIND OUT TODAY!!! www.newrepublic.us and www.newrepublic.us/forum
FOR SOLDAT PLAYERS!!--> http://www.newrepublic.us/soldatdiv/forum

sande24
September 18, 2005, 6:30 pm
OMG ranks are SOOOOO awesome... I really love the ranks. The ones that join later just can't get into games because the ones with high rank will only play. Doesn't that suck or what?
Ranks are NOT nessecary in any clans...

And the fast growing clans with about 50 members are the lamest ones... No offence but i had to tell you that so you wouldn't be so noob :P

NR_Wedge
September 18, 2005, 7:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by sande24OMG ranks are SOOOOO awesome... I really love the ranks. The ones that join later just can't get into games because the ones with high rank will only play. Doesn't that suck or what?
Ranks are NOT nessecary in any clans...

And the fast growing clans with about 50 members are the lamest ones... No offence but i had to tell you that so you wouldn't be so noob :P

Thanks for the advice, We'll scrap our ranks. But as for fast clans being lame, its all up to your personal opinion. (BTW we havent had any new members i na while so we're hardly fast growing...)

fcpidolo
September 19, 2005, 12:05 pm
i miss SWGB so much... i should get it again :P

NR_Wedge
September 20, 2005, 1:42 am
quote:Originally posted by fcpidoloi miss SWGB so much... i should get it again :P

I have to tell you, its not what it used to be. Theres a lot of clan recruitment going on rather than games being played. But you may find a good game or two once in a while.

NR_Wedge
September 25, 2005, 11:17 pm
Join the New Republic! Always a good decision!!