( search forums )
-=GODS=-_Logo [REG]
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your 1337 interfaces!
Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 8:18 pm
its nothing special its just work based on the "soldat stlye" interface. hope you like it.

Download

[IMAGE]

Silent Soldier
September 18, 2005, 8:28 pm
Based on Soldat Style? You mean that you ripped some graphics off from it, mate? Well... Never mind, it looks nice, but the green should be removed and the text backgrounds should be more brighter, if there's a text "Gods" in the corner of the screen, I'll not download it. :]

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 10:19 pm
well the gods logo is the ping dot. i thought it looked good cause it changes colors and my clan wanted to slap our name/logo on everything so what the hell ya know :)

as for taking the images the only one i took was the heath symbol and the flag symbol the rest i recreated from scratch.

SPARTAN_III
September 19, 2005, 5:10 am
no...you also took the ammo bar, text labels and (maybe) grenades...and you took the health icon fromn cabbage.

Deleted User
September 19, 2005, 5:46 am
uh no i made the ammo bar and text labels from scrath but made them to look close to soldat style. and as i said in the previous post i took the heth symbol. so get your factsstraight before you say (Please refrain from swearing)

AverageJoe
September 19, 2005, 6:21 am
well I like it...so what if ONLY the health ICON was ripped. It looks cool so why the h3ll not?
Seriously, get your heads out of your 4sses and at least post something contructive.

GAMEOVER
September 19, 2005, 3:16 pm
Not bad a little to big for me though ^__^

Zero72
September 19, 2005, 6:38 pm
I think it looks quite cool, although the health symbol is totally unnecessary, I think, and really takes away from the interface because it was taken from another one... =P

AverageJoe
September 19, 2005, 8:00 pm
yeah I allready talked to him about that and the trend is looking like he's not gonna change it.

Deleted User
September 19, 2005, 8:45 pm
you can take it out if you want. all you have to do is make the image green

Keron Cyst
September 21, 2005, 3:16 am
The Cabbage health icon just doesn't seem to fit. It'd look better if the top of the interface ended at the rectangle.

m00`
September 21, 2005, 7:03 am
i hate the health icon, it doesnt match the interface as everyone else said :O