( search forums )
DM sniper gulch
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Ace-AnArChY
September 19, 2005, 10:45 pm
heres a nice map i made its called sniper gulch its
basically a hug canyon a base on each side
its ment for online only because im to lazy to pt way points
so here it is enjoy http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=view&file=c25pcGVyIGd1bGNoLnJhcg==
by the way you have to download it manually like all my maps
scroll down this page itll be the sniper gulch its awsome

heres some screens
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/6265/snipergulch16ip.png
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/9351/snipergulch24sd.png

Ace-AnArChY
September 19, 2005, 10:46 pm
oops here it is http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=c25pcGVyIGd1bGNoLnJhcg==

vash763
September 19, 2005, 11:29 pm
Have any screen-o-shots?

Ace-AnArChY
September 19, 2005, 11:31 pm
No sry i dont know how yet im trying to figure ir out right now

a-4-year-old
September 20, 2005, 12:42 am
i can't download... (wtf is a .rar file and what to use when opening?) check your other thing i explained how to show pics online (try forum search next time you don't know something)
http://www.soldatforums.com/search.asp (incase you don't know where search is...)

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 1:04 am
4 ye3ar old you moron a .rar is a winrar filke :P

vash763
September 20, 2005, 1:32 am
just open up map maker, zoom out, then take a screenshot (alt+print screen on windows right?)

a-4-year-old
September 20, 2005, 1:43 am
what! winrar! don't call me a moron i can actually spell. i have no use for it, im not downloading/buying winrar so i can use a friggin map that some noob can't show a picture of online!

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 10:23 am
1.st thing - there should be a screenie
2.nd thing - if you're against warez and buying winrar, get 7-zip, it can extract most formats

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 2:16 pm
ACE!...i actully don't even cares do download what u make if u don't put a screeni in too here!

2. DON'T double post!

3. Its not neccesary to write.. 'ONLINE-ONLY'

just write the info of your map like this:

Mapname:
size:
custom scenery:
screens:
waypointed:
download:

ect..ect! ...and i haven't looked at your maps..but its actully only like 3 days between your realeses ..so i don't think u put so much work on them!

.:Edit

I now actully looked at it... its nothing on it..a base for each team and nothing more! + U added custom scenery..and its not included in the rar. file!

And..its very much polybugs!

The only good thing i can say about it is that u can blend in colors on the map very good actully!

But still i give it a

1-/10

Ace-AnArChY
September 20, 2005, 8:20 pm
SRY (Please refrain from swearing) it was my first map and screen shots i cant figure out how to put them on the internet and
A 4 year old is (Please refrain from swearing)ING dumbass sry for the languag

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 8:50 pm
Okey...i hope u can alteast figure out how to take screenshots by yourself..

then u got to

www.photobucket.com
or
www.imageshack.com

there from u can upload your pictures

if u don't understand..read this topic that should be stickied:
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=27596

a-4-year-old
September 20, 2005, 9:35 pm
you call me a dumbass! 1-1 right now, but not on your (Please refrain from swearing) map with retarded half-assed base at least im not a moron who screams ONLINE ONLY WIT NO PICS I KNOW I SHOULDN'T POST CRAPPY MAPS NOBODY CAN SEE WITHOUT THE SCENERYS INCLUDED IN THE MAP THAT IS FULL OF BUGS AND PERFECT FOR CAMPER BARRETARDS!!!1!11!!!11!!1!!! think before you post noob and you don't need to call someone a dumbass especially when they made less mistakes than you dumbass.

The Geologist
September 20, 2005, 9:37 pm
You should be banned 4 year old.

Ace-AnArChY
September 20, 2005, 10:23 pm
UR a fat (Please refrain from swearing) so i dont really care
1-1 is (Please refrain from swearing) to start and ur (Please refrain from swearing) and u suck at the game and
u take it way to seriously i bet ur a fat (Please refrain from swearing) just sitting around all day
playing soldat your like a guini pig u eats sleep an (Please refrain from swearing)
soo (Please refrain from swearing) u

rabidhamster
September 20, 2005, 10:52 pm
this is funny.
anarchy, may i suggest:

using no custom scenery on maps unless they fit the style of soldat

choosing a nice background color, even if it is nighttime, ex. top-0,0,0 RGB bottom- 32,48,64 RGB

making some platforms

paying attention to the detail in terrain, use more polygons

and, finally, using polyworks. look for it in the fan apps section of the forum.

Raptor
September 20, 2005, 11:10 pm
Hey man, haven't you read in the forum rules that YELLING IS NOT ALLOWED??? Also you are using the swear filter too much without any good reason.

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 3:06 pm
i dunno..if we keep on like this the swaer filter will explode =P

Da cHeeSeMaN
September 21, 2005, 3:15 pm
Sniper gultch already exist and it was the best map ever made ever...from like v1.1.4 or v1.1.5?
anyways change name you are ruining memory...

mar77a
September 21, 2005, 3:52 pm
www.soldatmaps.tk right?

a-4-year-old
September 21, 2005, 8:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistYou should be banned 4 year old.

what did i do? ban the retard who keeps swearing!

Deleted User
September 22, 2005, 12:11 am
i like 4 year old, without him noobs might actualy feel welcome

vash763
September 22, 2005, 12:51 am
isn't it scoundrel?

i dont like 4 yo

but wtvr

The Geologist
September 22, 2005, 12:57 am
quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-old

what did i do? ban the retard who keeps swearing!

quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldyou call me a dumbass! 1-1 right now, but not on your (Please refrain from swearing) map with retarded half-assed base at least im not a moron who screams ONLINE ONLY WIT NO PICS I KNOW I SHOULDN'T POST CRAPPY MAPS NOBODY CAN SEE WITHOUT THE SCENERYS INCLUDED IN THE MAP THAT IS FULL OF BUGS AND PERFECT FOR CAMPER BARRETARDS!!!1!11!!!11!!1!!! think before you post noob and you don't need to call someone a dumbass especially when they made less mistakes than you dumbass.

You're both childish, and this sort of crap is just what I hate about people who visit the mapping forums. So he's new, he had a few problems..he can learn if people would give him a chance and stop calling him a noob. It's really sad how appropriate your forum name is.

a-4-year-old
September 22, 2005, 8:24 pm
read my post geologist, that is, the one before people called me names. i told him stuff that might be helpful. is that childish? the only time i get "childish" is when people offend me, and i called him a noob because he does what noobs do. when i was a "noob" the first thing i did was read all the stickies so i wouldn't be flamed, something he must not have done.

DeMonIc
September 22, 2005, 8:29 pm
It's your second post which was offensive, because you called him a noob just because he used .rar extension(by the way, winrar is free to use). There's a difference in insulting someone who flamed you, and insulting someone because someone else flamed you.
Anything else in this matter should be discussed via private messaging.

a-4-year-old
September 23, 2005, 8:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ace-AnArChYSRY (Please refrain from swearing) it was my first map and screen shots i cant figure out how to put them on the internet and
A 4 year old is (Please refrain from swearing)ING dumbass sry for the languag

that is him flaming me for really no apparent reason.

quote:Originally posted by Ace-AnArChYUR a fat (Please refrain from swearing) so i dont really care
1-1 is (Please refrain from swearing) to start and ur (Please refrain from swearing) and u suck at the game and
u take it way to seriously i bet ur a fat (Please refrain from swearing) just sitting around all day
playing soldat your like a guini pig u eats sleep an (Please refrain from swearing)
soo (Please refrain from swearing) u

that is him again flaming me for no real reason.
quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldwhat! winrar! don't call me a moron i can actually spell. i have no use for it, im not downloading/buying winrar so i can use a friggin map that some noob can't show a picture of online!

that is me after explaining about the search forums it's true you have to be a noob to not be able to search than if you have no luck than you can post asking how so things like "your a total noob" don't happen.

and i didn't flame him because he used winrar, i flamed him for calling me a "a fat (Please refrain from swearing)" i don't like being called a a fat (Please refrain from swearing) do you like being called a a fat (Please refrain from swearing)? i don't think so

have a nice day :)

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 10:45 pm
...Was this a map ...or some thread from the bash pit? ...oops i think i picked wrong forum,better find the map forum

paramud
September 24, 2005, 6:18 am
Bah, I say keep ACE and four year old.
They could make a tv show just on their arguements.

Cookie.
September 24, 2005, 6:33 am
"do you like being called a a fat (Please refrain from swearing)? i don't think so"

Actually I do its a secret fetish I have... :|

paramud
September 24, 2005, 6:43 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie."do you like being called a a fat (Please refrain from swearing)? i don't think so"

*sidesteps the other way*

Deleted User
September 24, 2005, 9:02 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie."do you like being called a a fat (Please refrain from swearing)? i don't think so"

*Sidesteps closer*

=P

a-4-year-old
September 24, 2005, 4:42 pm
*sidesteps forward... wtf????*
XD

Droopy
September 26, 2005, 1:06 am
Yay, they're friends already! Group hug!

NuZZ
September 26, 2005, 5:09 am
Hah!!!
No...
4-Year-old, starters, nice name, you fukin retarded fat piece of sht lmfao lol...
Sif u wouldnt know what a Rar is, Winrar, fukin owns winzip (Please refrain from swearing), rar compresses better than zip and all this other (Please refrain from swearing) and its better so go eat a dog beatch hahaahhaaaaaa u cant map either so yep thats rite

Ace-AnArChY
September 26, 2005, 9:56 pm
SRY for the language and for useing the same name as a map
it was my first map and i know it sucks so sry