( search forums )
**Rings Interface** REGGED
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your 1337 interfaces!
mickle89
September 20, 2005, 8:53 am
Here is the rings interface: idea and graphics by General - made by me.

DOWNLOAD: http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=UmluZ3MucmFy

Screen: [IMAGE]

m00`
September 20, 2005, 9:17 am
dam... what have i created? please stop with the simple interfaces now, even i am getting sick of it :(

its a pretty nice interface though, gj ^^

SPARTAN_III
September 20, 2005, 9:30 am
its not simple, no simpleinterface has elaborate health icons. plus, this was specifically requested.

nice cursor, but i dont like the yellow on the bars.

m00`
September 20, 2005, 9:33 am
it is simple, its small and tiny and in the left bottom corner of the screen xD

damnnation
September 20, 2005, 5:26 pm
i gave it the name ;p
it's pretty good, simple and nice looking, maybe a bit to cartonish i think, but nice (not rellly my style

bl00dy_n0se
September 20, 2005, 7:18 pm
I don't like the cursor, but the interface itself rocks :)

Is it possible to get that interface with standart cursor? :o

MikeShinoda.pheonix
September 20, 2005, 10:42 pm
I like all of it but the rings and the cursor. You can get the interface with a standard cursor, just copy the cursor image from your default interface and paste it into the folder for this one. And m00`, you take waaay to much credit for your "mooface". It wasn't even the first "simple" interface :P

Hoodlum
September 20, 2005, 11:02 pm
That is a very sexy interface.

It kind of reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog.

m00`
September 21, 2005, 7:02 am
quote:Originally posted by MikeShinoda.pheonixI like all of it but the rings and the cursor. You can get the interface with a standard cursor, just copy the cursor image from your default interface and paste it into the folder for this one. And m00`, you take waaay to much credit for your "mooface". It wasn't even the first "simple" interface :P

maybe, but i dont remember any other simple interfaces :p but thats not the point anyho, the point is there has been a sudden jump in simple interfaces after posting mine

mickle89
September 21, 2005, 8:18 am
Cool.

Silent Soldier
September 21, 2005, 2:00 pm
Spam ^
It looks nice, I like the shading style, also the cursor. Why is your name censored, mickle89? ^.^

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 8:24 pm
To be 100% honest with you, when I came up with the idea, I was just bored and messing around in MS Paint. I made the rings, then thought it would make a decent interface. The only reason it's small is because I didn't feel like resizing the window.

blackdevil0742
September 21, 2005, 8:29 pm
I love it :P

Zero72
September 21, 2005, 8:32 pm
It's neat, but the bars are a little too stumpy for me.

Yeah, I know I said I'd probably download it in the other thread. But looking at it in action... ehh.

bl00dy_n0se
September 21, 2005, 10:11 pm
Tested it...I can't play with it, to small! Need to take an extra look at it, this looks takes to much time for this very fast game

Cookie.
October 26, 2005, 7:37 am
quote:Originally posted by m00`quote:Originally posted by MikeShinoda.pheonixI like all of it but the rings and the cursor. You can get the interface with a standard cursor, just copy the cursor image from your default interface and paste it into the folder for this one. And m00`, you take waaay to much credit for your "mooface". It wasn't even the first "simple" interface :P

maybe, but i dont remember any other simple interfaces :p but thats not the point anyho, the point is there has been a sudden jump in simple interfaces after posting mine

Oh no I'snt that rough m00. You know noone cares about your interface or this horrible problem of small sized interfaces that are plagueing the soldat ocmmunity.

Plus Mickles rockzors your interfaces boxzors!

m00`
October 26, 2005, 7:41 am
i dont have a problem with mickles interface, i think its great im just saying that theres too many of these kinds of interfaces now, i dont care if you like/dont like my interface cookie

Cookie.
November 2, 2005, 4:35 am
So go make a different kind of interface, maybe the community as a whole prefers the smaller style interfaces

vash763
November 2, 2005, 4:42 am
ya moo gosh don't think so highly of yourself

[spoiler]hope you caught the sarcasm[/spoiler]