( search forums )
Good bye Soldat
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
EspaceeMegadeth
September 20, 2005, 8:48 pm
My father has forced me to unistall soldat and not play multiplayer(!) ever.If i played my internet will go forever-no internet.Thanks MM for making a great game and thnks all the forum members helping me...I played it more than 5 hours a day..Thanks everyone I gotta leave THANKS EVERYONE IN THE FORUMS we will meet one day perhaps I wish good luck to all soldateers..-END-

Aquarius
September 20, 2005, 8:57 pm
Another victim of Soldat... Good luck in the real life.

The Geologist
September 20, 2005, 9:00 pm
How weaksauce is that? :/

Denacke
September 20, 2005, 9:10 pm
You should've persuaded him into letting you on 3 hours :P "but daddyyyyy"

N1nj@
September 20, 2005, 9:14 pm
Aquarius: thanks for ur sig :D

UGK
September 20, 2005, 10:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by EspaceeMegadethMy father has forced me to unistall soldat and not play multiplayer(!) ever.If i played my internet will go forever-no internet.Thanks MM for making a great game and thnks all the forum members helping me...I played it more than 5 hours a day..Thanks everyone I gotta leave THANKS EVERYONE IN THE FORUMS we will meet one day perhaps I wish good luck to all soldateers..-END-

WHy cant youu play? well any ways Peace nigga

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 11:02 pm
hehehe at my dad house he delect soldat and i reinstalled it and i said if you remove soldat again you pc will go to hell and nuke becuase he is a dumbasz when it comes to pc and i take care of it

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 3:08 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@Aquarius: thanks for ur sig :D

i downloaded that and now i cant go to soldat forum with it it mess's up my password

Aquarius
September 21, 2005, 3:57 am
quote:i downloaded that and now i cant go to soldat forum with it it mess's up my password

Tools > Preferences > Advanced > History > Check documents > Set "Always".

Rambo_6
September 21, 2005, 4:07 am
My Computer > C:/ > Right click > Delete

...now do it

mar77a
September 21, 2005, 4:22 am
^ The ever lasting humour of the sechs...

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 5:19 am
<---once again kills himself AGAIN!!!!!

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 2:00 pm
good bye and good luck remember force be fith you lol

?
September 21, 2005, 8:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by jebushunterhehehe at my dad house he delect soldat and i reinstalled it and i said if you remove soldat again you pc will go to hell and nuke becuase he is a dumbasz when it comes to pc and i take care of it

Your grammar makes my eyes bleed.

DeMonIc
September 21, 2005, 8:07 pm
..five hours? Dude, that's being a chair-head. If you take Soldat over the level of it being a hobby, you're going on the wrong way..

T-Money
September 22, 2005, 1:39 am
Uh, yeah. 30 mins is a good limit...I never play more than an hour or so. I never understood how some people could let games control their life.

?
September 22, 2005, 6:46 pm
I haven't played in months, that makes me a cooler vet then I already am. :D

September 22, 2005, 7:12 pm
That brings you up to "not very!"

Darkslide
September 24, 2005, 7:38 am
Good luck in the real life!

Deleted User
September 24, 2005, 8:00 am
quote:Originally posted by ?quote:Originally posted by jebushunterhehehe at my dad house he delect soldat and i reinstalled it and i said if you remove soldat again you pc will go to hell and nuke becuase he is a dumbasz when it comes to pc and i take care of it

Your grammar makes my eyes bleed.

i me speel veye baad mak ur I blood

NOW BLEED DAM IT BLEED

lastpatriot
September 24, 2005, 12:13 pm
MY EYES!!!!

Anyway, may you find mass, pixellated bloodshed somewhere else, Escapee. Goodbye, soldier.

T-Money
September 24, 2005, 5:08 pm
He'll be back. Or maybe he'll just never leave, zambino-style!

Alamo
September 24, 2005, 6:36 pm
cu :(