( search forums )
Techno Pill [REG]
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your 1337 interfaces!
Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 2:31 am
this is probably in my opinion one of my worst interfaces probably because i had to do it by hand. (no PSP or PS except for shading).

yor welcome to take anything from it for your own interfaces and it would be nice if someone could fix the blue pills for me.

health bar is on the left and ammo on the right.

Download

[IMAGE]

Keron Cyst
September 21, 2005, 3:14 am
Doesn't look like you put much effort into it (those circles could easily be created in Photoshop or some other advanced image editor, methinks). The ping icon pwns, tho'.

The Geologist
September 21, 2005, 3:49 am
Don't like it :/

The ovoids really look out of place imo...too clunky and opaque, the color is an eyesore. Havn't seen the ping icon in game, but I prefer'em smaller...not trying to hate on the interface, just othing really appeals to me.

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 4:07 am
dont worry i understand i dont like it much either but i didnt want to just throw out the idea. also the reason i couldnt use photoshop or psp was because they kept crashing when i opened the file.

UGK
September 21, 2005, 5:38 am
May i say gay? May i say retarded? May i say a waste of time if you D/L it?

GAMEOVER
September 21, 2005, 5:42 am
WAY too big bro but if thats what you like then its all good dont matter what others think.

SPARTAN_III
September 21, 2005, 6:58 am
may i say UGK is an (Please refrain from swearing)?

way too big, and kinda clunky to use. and hameover, it does matter what we think.

Silent Soldier
September 21, 2005, 2:01 pm
No, no. It's way too big and colourful. Also the score board would have background. The cursor looks nice though, it's from Half-Life, right?

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 8:27 pm
Why does it matter that you couldn't use PSP? MS Paint is just fine for Soldat interfaces.

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 8:27 pm
actually i just made the cursor in paint. i didnt know it resembled anything. i will be redoing this interface sometime soon.

and yes UGK is a cock muncher

blackdevil0742
September 21, 2005, 8:32 pm
I don't like those circles and the color on them. Also it way too big for my taste.

Swarmer
October 13, 2005, 12:18 am
I love the side bar things. those are so cool. But yeah, the bottom needs some work.

Deleted User
October 25, 2005, 1:07 am
I love this interface. It's easy and simple for me. This is still the interface I use.