( search forums )
crazy idea
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 3:17 am
hmm every one is saying that there cant find any good games with good ppl in them

CRAZY IDEA HERE= we all are ok at soldat here on the forum so y dont we make a wide speard password for forum members

like 123 or panda or whatever<i dont mean whatever as a password i mean it as WHATEVER the password

the key is to have it WIDE SPEARD

paramud
September 21, 2005, 3:23 am
*slap* No. Okay? No.

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 3:25 am
"pimp slap" bitc/h dont correct me

The Geologist
September 21, 2005, 3:44 am
Paramud...go away. What you say doesn't matter.

J.H., this was attempted once before but didn't last too long. If you want a good server there are placed to play such as the PWed U13 server which offer a better kind of player.

UGK
September 21, 2005, 3:57 am
quote:Originally posted by jebushunterhmm every one is saying that there cant find any good games with good ppl in them

CRAZY IDEA HERE= we all are ok at soldat here on the forum so y dont we make a wide speard password for forum members

like 123 or panda or whatever<i dont mean whatever as a password i mean it as WHATEVER the password

I think he measn like a "popular only" kinda thing, where only people who are well known and arent noobs know the pass. I was thinking of this but jbus beat me to it. Good Idea!

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 5:29 am
quote:Originally posted by UGKquote:Originally posted by jebushunterhmm every one is saying that there cant find any good games with good ppl in them

I think he measn like a "popular only" kinda thing, where only people who are well known and arent noobs know the pass. I was thinking of this but jbus beat me to it. Good Idea!

Well if it was a popular only password I dont think I would have the password
,BECAUSE SOO MANY PPL HERE LUV ME.

btw hats wrong with paramud?

UGK
September 21, 2005, 5:41 am
quote:Originally posted by jebushunterquote:Originally posted by UGKquote:Originally posted by jebushunterhmm every one is saying that there cant find any good games with good ppl in them

well if it was a popular only password i dont think i would have BECAUSE SOO MANY PPL HERE LUV ME

and whats wrong with paramud

huh? can you please put periods into your sentences.

frogboy
September 21, 2005, 6:49 am
quote:Originally posted by UGK
huh? can you please put periods into your sentences.
Since you're so pedantic about punctuation, can you please start your sentences with capital letters?

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 7:07 am
ok i think i fix it

Captain RibMan
September 21, 2005, 9:27 am
Everyone who posted above this except frogboy and The Geologist are, simply put, idiots.

doesnt count me though roflroflrollllll

Rambo_6
September 21, 2005, 1:40 pm
I wish they would all die... :<

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 7:16 pm
rambo why are u following me I go to play soldat i see rambo ,i go to school rambo i see rambo,i go to rambo's mom i see rambo

?
September 21, 2005, 7:47 pm
*sniff* I miss dna :(

Rambo_6
September 22, 2005, 3:51 am
quote:Originally posted by jebushunterhmm every one is saying that there cant find any good games with good ppl in them

CRAZY IDEA = YOU ACTUALLY MAKING A POST THAT DOESN'T SUBTRACT FROM MY IQ

paramud
September 22, 2005, 6:35 am
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6quote:Originally posted by jebushunterhmm every one is saying that there cant find any good games with good ppl in them

I agree, I am now actually dumber from reading this thread.
:(

The Geologist
September 22, 2005, 6:55 am
Then you must be really dumb since you keep posting here.

Captain Ben
September 22, 2005, 7:46 am
Where are oven mitts when you need them?

Deleted User
September 22, 2005, 12:30 pm
kibbles and bits, kibbles and bits

TheFunktopus
September 22, 2005, 1:19 pm
Kibbits.

Hmmmmmm.

Michal
September 22, 2005, 5:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by jebushunterrambo why are u following me I go to play soldat i see rambo ,i go to school rambo i see rambo,i go to rambo's mom i see rambo

Someone wrote Rambo on a desk at school, I added _6 :P

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 1:21 am
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6quote:Originally posted by jebushunterhmm every one is saying that there cant find any good games with good ppl in them

when did you have an iq

Rambo_6
September 23, 2005, 1:34 am
lol funy

~way to brun me~

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 2:46 am
your not gonna just let him say that are you? that was very very insulting i think jebushunter should appoligize.

p.s: BAHA double chin

mar77a
September 23, 2005, 2:51 am
^ Hahahahahahahhahahaha. Sorry, had to laugh. By the way "jebushunter", iI recommend you stop making this kind of topics.

And as i expect i will get a reply like "Your mom, roflroflorlf, hahaha, (Please refrain from swearing)gg"...

Captain Ben
September 23, 2005, 3:54 am

Your mom, roflroflorlf, hahaha, (Please refrain from swearing)gg

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 12:05 pm
U n00b i pwned u../

Rambo_6
September 23, 2005, 1:39 pm
I don't deserve an apology, but everything i am saying is true.

Jebushunter just chooses to ignore the facts.

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 2:46 pm
LAWLZ I r email your cool insults to teh DAVE CHAPPELLE!

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 9:37 pm
enesce i cant see what is says above the girls ass

Chakra`
September 23, 2005, 9:45 pm
Might as well put this sh*t topic to use ¬_¬

The forums once had it's own server, into which the password was posted and updated on by Styx. That was back in the day when the forums was hosted by DNA, and they also hosted a server.

The forums are no longer with DNA. How about some cheerful fecker donates a 24/7 server, talks with Styx, and gives him control over it so he can slap a password on the forum at his merry will? all it takes is one of the dozens of unused servers out there to bother themselves to ask.

P.S, why do you twats even give this complete idiot jebus attention? Thats all he wants, yet with obvious reason i'm sure none of us want him around. So why post?

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 11:50 pm
people...what would happen if you slit someones double chin open...would fat come out or just tona of blood?

UGK
September 24, 2005, 4:54 am
Ready for the Scroll bar and spam? Post here fast caus its gonna be on scrolling party on page 2 or 3. Ill edit when i get the spam.

EDIT:
300 Bars & Runnin'

NVM it gots too mcuh swearing in it. Ill get banned. I gotta ask a mod if i can post he lyrics of the song here. SORRY

quote: By game:I put purple on the block
So I don't feel threatened when Ludacris say he coming for the #1 spot
Ask 50, it get lonely on top
You can hate me or love me, but now the cops the only homies he got
When it's beef we eat, we win, but we ain't lonely we pop
You sell records but a GGG-u not!

That was THe game dissing 50. IM just spammin here.

quote:By Fat Joe:We them terror squad boys
...You should know not to test us
Hate it or love it, The Game's on top
Now you jealous of him, when your (Please refrain from swearing) going to stop?
You CB4
Yous a (Please refrain from swearing) nigga straight out of low cash...

...Is it me or does candy shop sound like magic stick?
In the video, this nigga fifty bout to strip
Shaking his ass, what the (Please refrain from swearing) is wrong with this nigga...

Rambo_6
September 24, 2005, 5:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`

P.S, why do you twats even give this complete idiot jebus attention? Thats all he wants, yet with obvious reason i'm sure none of us want him around. So why post?

He would still make lame topics, even if a minimal amount of people posted in them. He's like paramud: no matter how hard you try to shun him, he still can find a way to remain in the community. I'm sure after a while, jebus will stop posting so much, but he will still be here.

I suppose, the only way to beat him now...

Is to join him!

so beign theh nitemaer!!1

Darkslide
September 24, 2005, 7:35 am
quote:quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By game:I put purple on the block
So I don't feel threatened when Ludacris say he coming for the #1 spot
Ask 50, it get lonely on top
You can hate me or love me, but now the cops the only homies he got
When it's beef we eat, we win, but we ain't lonely we pop
You sell records but a GGG-u not!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was THe game dissing 50. IM just spammin here.

quote:
By Fat Joe:We them terror squad boys
...You should know not to test us
Hate it or love it, The Game's on top
Now you jealous of him, when your (Please refrain from swearing) going to stop?
You CB4
Yous a (Please refrain from swearing) nigga straight out of low cash...

...Is it me or does candy shop sound like magic stick?
In the video, this nigga fifty bout to strip
Shaking his ass, what the (Please refrain from swearing) is wrong with this nigga...

*sighs*
Can i shoot him, pls?

UGK
September 24, 2005, 7:53 am
Im calling the Soldat police before you do *runs away*

frogboy
September 24, 2005, 7:58 am
quote:Originally posted by Darkslide*sighs*
Can i shoot him, pls?
Please do.

Rambo_6
September 24, 2005, 6:30 pm
UGK, i think you'd be much happier here.

Captain RibMan
September 25, 2005, 1:56 am
We totally need one of those here though.

Deleted User
September 25, 2005, 2:00 am
quote:Originally posted by mar77a^ Hahahahahahahhahahaha. Sorry, had to laugh. By the way "jebushunter", iI recommend you stop making this kind of topics.

And as i expect i will get a reply like "Your mom, roflroflorlf, hahaha, (Please refrain from swearing)gg"...

by posting that it would stop any one from posting

btw im not a stupid (Please refrain from swearing)head that would post"YOUR MOM"

but for good measure
your panda

Deleted User
September 26, 2005, 3:07 am
i know someone who's just like you...his name was lawrence and i made him move :D no not really his parents got divorced :(

Deleted User
September 26, 2005, 4:51 am
:( divorced O_0

Deleted User
September 27, 2005, 5:19 am
ok this idea is gone

boosta = lock,burn,shoot 2 times in the head, and then dump in the river