/leave to rot in the ground

Captain RibMan
September 21, 2005, 9:22 am
Seriously dude, learn the internet and post the proper goddamn picture

[IMAGE]

EDIT: it sucks balls too

Rambo_6
September 21, 2005, 1:42 pm
Seriously, get a life jebushunter, nobody cares what you carry around in your wallet (which you most likely crafted from duct tape and cardboard...).

You're only like 9 anyways, so if you get caught with any 'drugs', the police won't care what you say about your age.

Now go play in the traffic like a good little boy.

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 7:12 pm
its not really for use

btw WTF IS YOUR BEEF RAMBO
get off my back

Vijchtidoodah
September 21, 2005, 8:22 pm
Jebus, that's an ID card. You can apply for one at the DMV no matter what your age is.

damnnation
September 21, 2005, 8:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 Seriously, get a life jebushunter, nobody cares what you carry around in your wallet (which you most likely crafted from duct tape and cardboard...).

You're only like 9 anyways, so if you get caught with any 'drugs', the police won't care what you say about your age.

Now go play in the traffic like a good little boy.

<3.i love you Rambo_6....<3.

Deleted User
September 22, 2005, 12:34 am
im rambos groupie

Shivorken
September 22, 2005, 1:02 am
quote:Originally posted by Taalim rambos groupie

lol rambo ... you got yourself a hoe :D

n00bface
September 22, 2005, 1:23 am
I imagined you would be in an electric wheelchair. Or maybe you are, but all I see is that mugshot. But I also imagined you would be drooling on yourself.

T-Money
September 22, 2005, 1:37 am
He looks pretty retarded anyway. The cross eyes bring to mind "Gomer Pile" in Full Metal Jacket.

Kazuki
September 22, 2005, 1:42 am
JebusHunter, I advise that the next time you post, you ask yourself: "Would they care about this? ..." If you did, maybe most of the topics you made wouldn't be here today. By the way, you should start taking some more time typing up your posts, because confusing the word "but" with "butt" was the last straw.

paramud
September 22, 2005, 2:24 am
Man kazuki, Youre a mod?!
When did this happen?!

Elephant_Hunter
September 22, 2005, 3:09 am
Jebus, you have problems. By good fortune there's nice people like me and Kaz who can hold back from using more descriptive words. Try typing with at least a rough similarity to human communication in your posts.

I totally hadn't noticed Kazuki is now a mod though.

Rambo_6
September 22, 2005, 3:48 am
quote:Originally posted by jebushunter
btw WTF IS YOUR BEEF RAMBO
get off my back

In a different context, that would seem.... Sexy.

Kazuki
September 22, 2005, 4:49 am
Haha, yeah, Styx made me a mod, except not really. He should have, but he has yet to finish the job. I'm supposed to be a moderator of Clan Recruitment, the Lounge and Fan Art and Movies, but my name is only on Clan Recruitment and I can't actually moderate anything yet. I also don't have the ability to change avatars and signatures. It says that I do, and I can log in to the admin site, but I can't execute anything from that site yet. Styx has been ... highly inactive lately. :P

Anyway, to drag that out of topic; What Elephant Hunter said is basically true. I wouldn't call myself nice or respectful, though, just to avoid self-promotion. :P You should take some more time when you're typing up your posts. It doesn't take much. Just a few extra seconds. :X

Rambo_6
September 22, 2005, 5:17 am
Or, to make it easier for all of us (even yourself!) you could simply leave until you reach the grand ole age of 13. Maybe then puberty will kick in and you'll stop typing with your toes.

paramud
September 22, 2005, 6:33 am
Oh, btw, Kazuki, Did you block my msn account? Youre never on (Then again when were you ever on before.)

frogboy
September 22, 2005, 7:24 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceBut I also imagined you would be drooling on yourself.
He is - you just can't see it because of the poor JPEG compression.

TheFunktopus
September 22, 2005, 11:24 am
Also, please note that it says "DONOR" on the bottom-right corner of the ID.

Deleted User
September 22, 2005, 12:23 pm
AHAHAHAHAHAh.....double chin

Vijchtidoodah
September 22, 2005, 7:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopusAlso, please note that it says "DONOR" on the bottom-right corner of the ID.

Igor, would you mind telling me whose brain I did put in?

And you won't be angry?

I will NOT be angry.

Abby someone.

Abby someone. Abby who?

Abby Normal.

n00bface
September 22, 2005, 7:30 pm
Young Frankenstein, hellz yeah.

September 22, 2005, 7:50 pm
Looks like someone is storing nuts for the winter...

Kazuki
September 22, 2005, 9:15 pm
Paramud, no, I didn't block you. I just got a new e-mail that I use for MSN. (Check my profile)

Deleted User
September 22, 2005, 10:01 pm
jebushunter can i tickled your chin and watch it wiggle?

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 1:32 am
at least i dont look like you
][IMAGE]

Captain RibMan
September 23, 2005, 2:15 am
OMG jebushunter, stop posting the goddamn preview picture!

Rambo_6
September 23, 2005, 2:24 am
Hahahahahahah

'see you in he'll'

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 2:42 am
(Please refrain from swearing) i cant stop laughing about that doouble chin......IT'S JUST SO FUNNY

Deleted User
September 24, 2005, 7:53 am
i dont have a double chin i dont know why it shows up like that the only way forme to have a double chin is if i like look down and and push my chin agaist my chest

UGK
September 24, 2005, 8:25 am
WOW i didnt know that IE browsers got Nebraska ID's.

Captain RibMan
September 24, 2005, 9:47 am
quote:Originally posted by jebushunteri dont have a double chin i dont know why it shows up like that the only way forme to have a double chin is if i like look down and and push my chin agaist my chest

Your head is up, you totally have a double chin.

damnnation
September 24, 2005, 10:52 am
UR A FATTY! CaU.zE Ya g0T ThA DoUbL.E ChiN Yo

frogboy
September 24, 2005, 11:23 am
quote:Originally posted by damnnationUR A FATTY! CaU.zE Ya g0T ThA DoUbL.E ChiN Yo
And you're a dumbass because you're using alternate caps, colours, and poor spelling.

lastpatriot
September 24, 2005, 12:19 pm
As if we care, Jebus. Just stop, and no wonder you act like an ass. You're only 12. Or that's at least what it looks like on your picture.

Thank god for childhood obesity.

TheFunktopus
September 24, 2005, 1:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboyquote:Originally posted by damnnationUR A FATTY! CaU.zE Ya g0T ThA DoUbL.E ChiN Yo
And you're a dumbass because you're using alternate caps, colours, and poor spelling.

And random punctuation.

Kazuki
September 24, 2005, 1:42 pm
Alright, enough of the "UR FATZ" bullsh!t. Looking at dascoo and damnation, the way your posts look give me the message of "You don't even deserve to call someone fat." Anyway, enough of that. People around here normally don't go "LMAOZ DUMASS" when they see someone posting something completely full of stupidity, but someone comes along with a few extra pounds over you and you automatically start with the "OMGZ FAT!!!" crap. Please, just shut the f*ck up, because I'm really tired of hearing it.

TheFunktopus
September 24, 2005, 2:02 pm
UR FATZ OMGZ FAT!!!

Deleted User
September 24, 2005, 3:48 pm
:O

a-4-year-old
September 24, 2005, 3:52 pm
omg jebus-hunter no wonder nobody cares all you do is post retarded stuff to impress us all so just stop making topics for forever,

rapterion
September 25, 2005, 1:40 am
[IMAGE]

This is the original... There are some things to note about it, first of all, the second picture is watermarked... yours is not. Second the town name does not look like it was written by some 3 year old. Also important things like DOB(thats date of birth) are not covered up, see the whole point of a fake I.D. would be so you could prove your a certain age, but if you cover it up then whats the point? Learn some basic photoshop skills.

Deleted User
September 25, 2005, 2:04 am
quote:Originally posted by rapterion[IMAGE]

This is the original... There are some things to note about it, first of all, the second picture is watermarked... yours is not. Second the town name does not look like it was written by some 3 year old. Also important things like DOB(thats date of birth) are not covered up, see the whole point of a fake I.D. would be so you could prove your a certain age, but if you cover it up then whats the point? Learn some basic photoshop skills.

retard that a diff card =P

and its NOT FROM REAL USE

Deleted User
September 26, 2005, 3:06 am
are you a girl? 0_0

Deleted User
September 26, 2005, 4:56 am
O_O r u joking or r u just that stupid

3 option = you didnt read much or any of the post