( search forums )
Losing health when bleeding.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Noisy Huntah
September 21, 2005, 6:18 pm
Is that a good idea? If you bleed, you could bleed to death. It could be in realistic mode or normal. I don't know, I just came up with the idea. What do you think about it?

blackdevil0742
September 21, 2005, 8:33 pm
I think that this has been suggested b4.. but I do like it as my favorite mode is realistic.

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 9:22 pm
Hmm, nice idea. But it isn't what I like.

off-topic: blackdevil whats ur in-game nick ? never seen ya befora and I play only realistic.

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 10:09 pm
this is a good idea for realistic

vash763
September 21, 2005, 11:07 pm
for normal game? no, it takes away from the arcady feel (how you can just pick the game up and play it)

realistic? maybe idk i like it

MisterX
September 21, 2005, 11:16 pm
For realistic, perhaps. Could be fun, hurrying for a medikit in the last seconds you got left. But definately not for normal mode. You're cursed enough when you're bleeding, wich means you'll most likely die by the first shots of your next enemy :)

Deleted User
September 22, 2005, 12:27 am
i find that health doesnt really help you, and in realistic you get killed off one shot anyway so nah

Deleted User
September 22, 2005, 12:28 am
Yeah, but then you might need a bandage and it would get annoying.

Silent Soldier
September 22, 2005, 6:02 am
Yes, this would be nice for realistic, also it would be nice in realistic, when you pick up a medikit, you should drain the energy slowly, not to get it immediately.

Zegovia
September 22, 2005, 3:35 pm
I whas the one that suggested this before, and i still like it... :P

blackdevil0742
September 22, 2005, 3:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by Dairy

off-topic: blackdevil whats ur in-game nick ? never seen ya befora and I play only realistic.

It's blackdevil0742 or Blaze or even Slash... but I'm taking a little from Soldat at the moment.

I live in Sweden.

NEMO-d3-Lamo
September 22, 2005, 6:05 pm
Whell let us SUPPOSE it's a good idea:
1. who gets the kill point? the one who made you bleed or the one that shot you last?
2. when do you begin to bleed??
3. and because we don't like to bleed we shold tie up the wound, shouldn't we? MEDIC!

Keron Cyst
September 22, 2005, 6:12 pm
I don't like it. What if you travel all the way back to your base and drop dead right in front of a MediKit? It's better if low health just slows down movement.

Silent Soldier
September 22, 2005, 7:20 pm
@NEMO-d3-Lamo
1. Maybe "You killed yourself"?
2. Probably somewhere between 0-50& health
3. A medikit?

@Keron Cyst
Well that's a good idea too.

Deleted User
September 22, 2005, 8:10 pm
Soldat, for the most part, is too fast for bleeding to really play a part. It might seem like a good idea in realistic mode, but when only a few shots bring you down to near death, bleeding will kill you in most cases. My idea is a variant of this, where, if you take a particularly damaging shot, like to the head, you permanently lose some health. Say you take a ruger shot to the head and survive, you could run to a healthkit, but it would only ever bring you back up to, say, 87% health.

EDIT: I am not confident in this idea, just thought I'd share it, so feel free to ridicule me.

Deleted User
September 22, 2005, 8:26 pm
How about when you bleed, you can not bleed to death. Make it stop at around 5% or even 1%, but won't kill you.

Zegovia
September 24, 2005, 7:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by blackdevil0742quote:Originally posted by Dairy

It's blackdevil0742 or Blaze or even Slash... but I'm taking a little from Soldat at the moment.

I live in Sweden.

Det var som tusan, ännu en svensk häromkring... ;)

And kerons has a point, but its fine, specially if it is the EFC dying right in front of his flag... >:D

Qazplm
September 25, 2005, 2:52 am
Hmm maby in realstics.

¤JOJO¤
September 25, 2005, 11:37 am
yes i think its could be an option but with this suggestion there will be less action....

Deleted User
September 25, 2005, 12:25 pm
this is be good in realistic mode good idea

a-4-year-old
September 25, 2005, 6:14 pm
well in realistic mode you kinda just stand there protecting the flag (ctf) and die randomly, that would screw up the game because somone is shooting you and your about to die and... you killed yourself!?!?!? wtf? its hard enough figuring out when it is low enough to land, this would totaly slow down the game.

tRaQs
September 25, 2005, 7:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by Meep.How about when you bleed, you can not bleed to death. Make it stop at around 5% or even 1%, but won't kill you.

Down to one, and based on the time when you bleed. So when I first bleed lets say at fifty, it drains incredibly slow, but if I continue to battle, my wounds opn more and i bleed more quickly.

Zegovia
September 26, 2005, 5:09 pm
Or how about just a "You bleeded to death!" message?

Silent Soldier
September 26, 2005, 5:39 pm
Hehe, "LACK OF BLOOD ZOMG!"
Not really, You bleeded to death sound nice. ^.^