( search forums )
(moved) some improvement
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
zyxstand
September 22, 2005, 12:45 am
i would have wanted to post this in the improvement section, but im very quite sure that it's not gonna be implemented...

i think it'd be really cool to be able to step on someone (while he's proning) by pressing 'down' above him - and he won't be able to move - and by pressing and holding the right mouse button, you're jet boots would go on and burn the living hell outta him...
or you can just keep your foot on him so he won't be able to move
and since he can't turn around to face you (assuming your behind him) then he wont' be able to shoot maybe? lol

nice concept though hihgly unlikely that it's gonna be implemented.

Deleted User
September 22, 2005, 1:25 am
LMAO...Kinda like raping...errr.....

Deleted User
September 22, 2005, 2:51 am
nah it wont be implemented but man is it funny.
"ahhh help me im burning"
"shutup and fry!!!!"

F3nyx
September 22, 2005, 3:21 am
Haha, that gives me an idea for a new powerup... Flame Boots. Your jets shoot out a lethal flame that toasts any soldats it touches.

Hmm, perhaps this could be one of many "finishing moves" which could be used if you catch a soldat unawares... burning to death with jets, stuff a grenade in their mouth and run, slit throat, etc. Just joking speculation, of course, those wouldn't really fit.

Although, it actually might be cool if jet exhaust did a small amount of damage by default.

Leo Da Lunerfox
September 22, 2005, 3:46 am
It'd be fun when you're behind that camper and then press prone to step on him, then you're free to chat, kill, whatever, etc.

Deleted User
September 22, 2005, 12:18 pm
....this is great :D

zyxstand
September 22, 2005, 1:57 pm
[IMAGE]

paramud
September 22, 2005, 4:09 pm
Am I the only one that remembers being able to aim the opposite way that you face?

September 22, 2005, 5:14 pm
Am I the only one that remembers that this isn't either of the suggestion forums?

Keron Cyst
September 22, 2005, 6:06 pm
Sticky, read his first post. As for an actual suggestion I like the Flame Boots better.

i am ahab
September 22, 2005, 6:09 pm
lofles!

Dark_Noddy
September 22, 2005, 7:40 pm
actually I like this Idea.. not because its needed, nor any usefull, but simply so I could evenge my hatred towards those retarded campers ;D I'd love to step on them, them, have a good piss, light up a sig and then blow his brains out ^^ Just to get out all that frustration :O

needed: NO!

zyxstand
September 23, 2005, 1:18 am
yeah... it'd be even cooler if ppl will have enuf honor that when they see their teammate being pushed to the floor (ie: ctf), that they will just walk away and laugh at his teammate. and /kill should be disabled for the person lying down.

o btw paramud - i also remember being able to move freely in soldat - but this is what we call a 'special' case in which the person on the floor is unable to freely move and therefore shouldn't be allowed to aim back.

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 3:11 am
yep this should be added, in a 1-on-1 stand on him then go get your drink, maybe have a small nap, have a small meal then come back and blow hes brain out :P serves him right for camping

The Geologist
September 23, 2005, 3:28 am
quote:Originally posted by zyxstandyeah... it'd be even cooler if ppl will have enuf honor that when they see their teammate being pushed to the floor (ie: ctf), that they will just walk away and laugh at his teammate. and /kill should be disabled for the person lying down.

o btw paramud - i also remember being able to move freely in soldat - but this is what we call a 'special' case in which the person on the floor is unable to freely move and therefore shouldn't be allowed to aim back.

Now you're just getting foolish. Why should /kill be disabled just so someone else can f*ck with you? :/ You're so quick to enjoy the sadistic aspect of this you forget about being the person who's pinned down.

Sounds fun at first, and would be fun for burning up campers who are too foolish to move, but not worth much more than that.

Captain Ben
September 23, 2005, 4:09 am
Heh, you shouldn't jet them, that's girly.
Stomp on them and give them cigarette burns! But there should be a way to get out of it, say... the person prone jetting?

kylerlandry
September 23, 2005, 5:15 am
So when they jet foreward they inch forward so you kind of have a time limit to screw around with them and/or kill them.

zyxstand
September 25, 2005, 7:52 pm
and if your rly good you can let go, move forward, and step on him again - and if the person being held down is good, he could escape by getting up the very (mili)second you let go. XD

kuroda
September 25, 2005, 11:18 pm
i find it really rare to get close to most campers...they usually crouch and look around

tRaQs
September 27, 2005, 12:42 am
I'd prefer to stomp there face out, rather than fry them.

Deleted User
September 27, 2005, 1:51 am
It would be a ridiculous, idiotic, pointless waste of time. I love it.

CottonTheMoth
September 27, 2005, 4:13 am
I wanna do /victory while standing on a camper..."I WIN!!!" :D

blackdevil0742
September 27, 2005, 5:38 am
hehe, /victory on a camper would be great.

Zegovia
September 27, 2005, 10:06 am
Or just sayin "la coco raaacha, la coco raaacha ALALALALALALAaaaaaaah!!!"
(*really bad mexican dance imitation!*)

numgun
September 27, 2005, 12:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by F3nyx
Hmm, perhaps this could be one of many "finishing moves" which could be used if you catch a soldat unawares... burning to death with jets, stuff a grenade in their mouth and run, slit throat, etc. Just joking speculation, of course, those wouldn't really fit.

Although, it actually might be cool if jet exhaust did a small amount of damage by default.

hehe... finishing moves to soldat --> soldat + mortal combat = mortal soldat!

CottonTheMoth
September 27, 2005, 4:02 pm
Shoot him in the feet over and over till he's bloody and not dead, then pee on his head and kill him..XD

zyxstand
September 27, 2005, 9:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by numgunquote:Originally posted by F3nyx

hehe... finishing moves to soldat --> soldat + mortal combat = mortal soldat!

yeah... and even better if you can be invincible for those short two secs of rapeage.

1 - (when stepping on him from behind) you press a button (w.e button that may be) and he bends down to the camper, pulls his head up and either saws or knives it off with a loud scream.

2 - you pull his head up and perss another button and he wipps out a needle and injects some dangerous poison which makes his head turn green, blow up, and finally explode all over the place.

3 - (this is done all automatic) you take the camper's weapon (prolly a sniper rifle) and blast his head off!

...taht'd be all for now.

Da Grim
September 28, 2005, 9:23 am
i think, that it be cool, if Michal would add a single player mode in soldat. With some cool missions or something. And leave the older version-multiplayer. If you're intrusted, i have some missions created in my mind:)

Deleted User
September 28, 2005, 2:38 pm
pretty funny idea thats be cool ^^