Interface GFX
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
MikeShinoda.pheonix
September 23, 2005, 5:06 pm
[IMAGE]
You can thank me later.

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 6:10 pm
Glad you finally let them know the truth ;)

Silent Soldier
September 23, 2005, 6:35 pm
Ahem... How should I say this without thanking? Umm... YES!

Keron Cyst
September 23, 2005, 6:46 pm
Some Star Trek nerd at my school had this printed on a sheet. That's where I got some blueprints for my NSM weapons from... and why is there a MegaMan template in the top-right? xD

N1nj@
September 23, 2005, 9:26 pm
wow, you made all that?

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 9:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@wow, you made all that?

quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM
Glad you finally let them know the truth ;)

No, he did not, Thats where he gets all of his mods from, he's telling everyone that, at least I hope he is.

Swebonny
September 23, 2005, 10:01 pm
OMG nOW I GOT 200 WEPON THAT I CAN DRAW WITH HAND ^^^^ :D thx

Deleted User
September 23, 2005, 10:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMGlad you finally let them know the truth ;)

Some of those weapons are almost exactly the same as the ones used in your metal slug mod, too. Nice job!

Deleted User
September 24, 2005, 1:31 am
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMGlad you finally let them know the truth ;)

Some of those weapons are almost exactly the same as the ones used in your metal slug mod, too. Nice job!

I did'nt even know this list existed until after I made my metal slug mod.

quote:Quoted from the first post in my metal slug mod
Now before I get started there are some things I want to point out to avoid misunderstandings in the future. First, the guns were taken mostly from sites with animated gifs, and then reshaded by me

That was right in the first paragraph of my MS mod, bolded too in plain sight for all to read.

Field Marshal BM

N1nj@
September 24, 2005, 1:41 pm
I still don't get it. Where are they ripped from? Metal slug?

MikeShinoda.pheonix
September 25, 2005, 7:15 pm
I have no idea. I just found them somewhere that I cant remember. The file was called Phils_guns. So I guess you can give credit to Phil. I was thinking of making some awesome mods with these, but I just dont have the time. I didn't want something like this to go to waste, so I figured I would give it as a present.

Keron Cyst
September 25, 2005, 10:17 pm
It's a bunch of random images from all sorts of games. Those characters are from the GameBoy Advance games Advance Wars and I think the second AW. The top-right custom soldier uses the MegaMan template. Most of the weapons are from Metal Slug games it seems. That's a li'l Red Alert (yes, the very first RA o.O') Demolition Truck in the mid-right there.

i am ahab
September 25, 2005, 10:55 pm
nice...

Deleted User
September 26, 2005, 12:23 pm
Someone should make a mod of thease guns >_< i think

SPARTAN_III
September 26, 2005, 3:37 pm
*look*

...so THAT'S where mike's G36 came from...

MikeShinoda.pheonix
September 26, 2005, 9:23 pm
Yep. And same with most of the Replacement Killers guns. I just shaded some differently and I took some parts like stocks of those and made whole new guns. Thats how I made that benelli shotgun. Everyone is welcome to use all of these guns as long as you give some credit to Phil.

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 27, 2005, 1:58 pm
Whow. I thought that you made those weapons. Is it available? Can i use some of those?

Keron Cyst
September 27, 2005, 3:50 pm
He did not make them.

quote:Originally posted by Keron CystIt's a bunch of random images from all sorts of games. Those characters are from the GameBoy Advance games Advance Wars and I think the second AW. The top-right custom soldier uses the MegaMan template. Most of the weapons are from Metal Slug games it seems. That's a li'l Red Alert (yes, the very first RA o.O') Demolition Truck in the mid-right there.

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 27, 2005, 6:46 pm
Yeah i know that. But the answer to my question?

Deleted User
September 27, 2005, 7:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by ETA Capt. MeisseliYeah i know that. But the answer to my question?

quote: I have no idea. I just found them somewhere that I cant remember. The file was called Phils_guns. So I guess you can give credit to Phil. I was thinking of making some awesome mods with these, but I just dont have the time. I didn't want something like this to go to waste, so I figured I would give it as a present.

I take it as yes :p

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 28, 2005, 4:29 pm
K krayt. I took that gs3 and editted it a little. And that uzi. edit too.

Deleted User
September 28, 2005, 11:29 pm
The creator's name is Pillbox_Phil, I've seen a lot of his art around the internet. Such as Advance Wars 2 soldiers he made into WWII troops. But yeah, I've seen this before, and I still think it rocks.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
September 29, 2005, 12:23 pm
Well there you go.

numgun
September 29, 2005, 1:20 pm
[IMAGE]
whoops....

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 29, 2005, 2:14 pm
sorry didn't read the last page.