( search forums )
Where'd all the Lobby Games Go?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
SpankyMcGuire
September 24, 2005, 8:49 am

Heya! Sorry if I've not searched these forums enough to find the answer to my question.

I was a really active player with above average skill in public games back before this patch. I've just updated Soldat after a long hiatus and am distressed to find the lack of games on the Lobby server. There used to be like 30-40 games and at least 2 or 3 active Inf servers, but now there are only like 15 games total when I log into the Lobby. My questions are these:

What happened? Where did all the games go?

and

Has everyone migrated to a different server? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks! I just want to get back into the swing of things.

-Spanky

Denacke
September 24, 2005, 9:16 am
Make sure to tick off the Weapon Mod filter.

Jap_man
September 24, 2005, 9:17 am
I'm guessing the reason why you're only finding 15 games when you log onto the lobby server is because you have the option "weapons mod" checked.
That is the only solution I can see to your problem.
EDIT:
gah denacke beat me to it.

SpankyMcGuire
September 24, 2005, 9:44 am

Sweet deal! That makes alot of sense. I was getting discouraged playing in these games with automatic Barrets and explosive DEagles. %(

If I could ask one more noobish question... Where is this Weapon Mods Filter option? I've looked all around but can't find it.

Jap_man
September 24, 2005, 9:52 am
On the "join game" screen in soldat, there is a green button on the bottom right of the screen that says "filters", click on it, then untick the "weapons mod" option.

SpankyMcGuire
September 24, 2005, 9:59 am

Thanks a bunch. >:)