( search forums )
Camo SKS ![I NEED COMMENTS]!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
September 24, 2005, 3:01 pm
Camo SKS Mod
By John TK
Hello Again, i maked now some normal weapon.It's better much better than other weapons i maked.This weapon i maked in 1 day.I have some screen of the weapon:[URL]
And here is the download link:[URL]

Name:camosks.zip
Type:.zip,3.37KB
Have fun!lol :)
I NEED COMMENTS PLEASE

zoldat
September 24, 2005, 7:53 pm
eh? looks like a crosing between a dragonow and an AK + candy shading!

SPARTAN_III
September 24, 2005, 8:30 pm
looks...bad? not much else to say, make it darker and more shading.

blackdevil0742
September 24, 2005, 9:38 pm
yeah more shading is needed

Ivan_the_Psycho
September 24, 2005, 11:24 pm
It's not bad...but the size is too damn big. Make it at least 2 times smaller, and it will look OK to me.

Deleted User
September 24, 2005, 11:27 pm
Ye I agree. It's too big and bright. I like that bright but...
In otherwise it isn't so bad for me.
To be honest I seen worse guns on this forums...

SPARTAN_III
September 25, 2005, 4:36 am
and those "worse guns" were also made by john tk...oh the irony.

it needs to be darker, and smaller.

Silent Soldier
September 25, 2005, 8:40 am
Yes, too big, and too light, doesn't fit with the default weapons.

Deleted User
September 25, 2005, 8:54 am
lol ok

numgun
September 25, 2005, 11:19 am
looks quite strange to me... blue and disformed : P (sry for that)

OMFG 200 post!

SPARTAN_III
September 25, 2005, 12:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Silent Soldier doesn't fit with the default weapons.

that doesnt matter silent soldier, mods dont need to fit with default.

Silent Soldier
September 25, 2005, 4:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIquote:Originally posted by Silent Soldier doesn't fit with the default weapons.

that doesnt matter silent soldier, mods dont need to fit with default.

Well, to me it's part of the modification, to fit with them.

Deleted User
September 25, 2005, 5:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by numgunlooks quite strange to me... blue and disformed : P (sry for that)

OMFG 200 post!

ehm wat do u mean???? :S

SPARTAN_III
September 26, 2005, 3:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by John TKquote:Originally posted by numgunlooks quite strange to me... blue and disformed : P (sry for that)

OMFG 200 post!

ehm wat do u mean???? :S

he means it looks misshapen, how hard is it to interpret

Deleted User
September 26, 2005, 4:05 pm
THIS GUN LOOK NORMAL NOT BAD!!!!! I KNOW EVERYONE HATE ME I THINK!!!!!MY WEAPON LOOK NORMAL BUT U ALL SAY IIT LOOK BAD AND UGLY!! STFU!!!

Ivan_the_Psycho
September 26, 2005, 5:24 pm
You wanted comments...so what did you expect? If you dont want to hear any criticism, you shouldn't ask for comments -_-. How old are you john?

[EDIT] I ask because your previous post was damn childish [/EDIT]

Deleted User
September 26, 2005, 7:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ivan_the_PsychoYou wanted comments...so what did you expect? If you dont want to hear any criticism, you shouldn't ask for comments -_-. How old are you john?
why did u need to know??

SPARTAN_III
September 26, 2005, 7:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by John TKTHIS GUN LOOK NORMAL NOT BAD!!!!! I KNOW EVERYONE HATE ME I THINK!!!!!MY WEAPON LOOK NORMAL BUT U ALL SAY IIT LOOK BAD AND UGLY!! STFU!!!

NO IT DONT LOOK NORMAL!!! IT LOOK BAD!!! WHINE WHINE WHINE!!!

seriously...if you dont want criticism, dont post.

does "SKS" stand for "SucKS"?

Silent Soldier
September 26, 2005, 7:34 pm
Stop the flaming. This gun may be bad, he might not be the best modification maker. If this really needs it, lock it please.

Deleted User
September 26, 2005, 11:15 pm
Okay. I like the in-game look, it looks good enough to be used, in a way. But the interface, although it looks slightly accurate to the Simonov SKS (guessing that is what it is), should not be blue. Try making it based off it's normal colors, and add more detail, or do the interface pic against a lighter background.

Deleted User
September 27, 2005, 2:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIquote:Originally posted by John TKTHIS GUN LOOK NORMAL NOT BAD!!!!! I KNOW EVERYONE HATE ME I THINK!!!!!MY WEAPON LOOK NORMAL BUT U ALL SAY IIT LOOK BAD AND UGLY!! STFU!!!

NO IT DONT LOOK NORMAL!!! IT LOOK BAD!!! WHINE WHINE WHINE!!!

seriously...if you dont want criticism, dont post.

does "SKS" stand for "SucKS"?

Spartan [CENSORED] off , U should calm down urself.
U aren't using critism to make him a better modder, u're just blaming him. If u can't say nothing constructive, well , go out of this topic.

I think this one is much better than the better ones.
And btw the "worse before" wasn't just John's
Show me ur work SPARTAN 3...

SPARTAN_III
September 27, 2005, 2:31 pm
check the interfaces forum. there, on the first page. killzone interface 2.0. THAT my work. look at it and tell me that this gun is better.

dairy, stfu please, unless you know what you are talking about. john tk made loads of crap mods in the past. search through this forum, and you will find loads of his stuff, and all of it looks crap. if john tk doesn't want people to say bad stuff about his mod, then he shouldn't post it here, since every mod gets at least one bad comment.

do you even know what an SKS looks like. if you think this looks like an SKS, then you, sir, are an idiot

Deleted User
September 27, 2005, 7:17 pm
Woa, cool down guys. You're suppose to post CONSTRUCTIVE critisism.

John, the weapon does not look like garbage, but it doesn't look fantastic either. the shading is done very nicely (what program did you use to make it?) But I dont think it fits the weapon to well. Also, the actual shape of the gun is a bit odd, it's to straight. Try adding some more bumps etc for the sights, make the stock a little bit lower than the barrel and make the shading a little less, snowy :p Probably less blue. Also, there's no trigger or trigger gaurd, try and fix that. But besides that much better than your others, glad to see you're improving :) And no matter what others may say, and flame, don't get discouraged, half the time they're either star hunting or are jelous :p (not saying that spartan or dairy are), but just keep at it ;)

SPARTAN_III
September 28, 2005, 4:57 am
[IMAGE]

THAT is an sks. does it look remotely like this gun? no.

FMBM, i am not starhunting nor jealous (how could i be jealous of THIS?) i am simply expressing my opinion, and my opinion is that this mod is not good. john tk you are being very childish thinking that this mod is the best, because it clearly is not.

Deleted User
September 28, 2005, 4:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMWoa, cool down guys. You're suppose to post CONSTRUCTIVE critisism.

John, the weapon does not look like garbage, but it doesn't look fantastic either. the shading is done very nicely (what program did you use to make it?) But I dont think it fits the weapon to well. Also, the actual shape of the gun is a bit odd, it's to straight. Try adding some more bumps etc for the sights, make the stock a little bit lower than the barrel and make the shading a little less, snowy :p Probably less blue. Also, there's no trigger or trigger gaurd, try and fix that. But besides that much better than your others, glad to see you're improving :) And no matter what others may say, and flame, don't get discouraged, half the time they're either star hunting or are jelous :p (not saying that spartan or dairy are), but just keep at it ;)
I use photoshop but weapon anyway not good help me Field Marshal PLEASE i really want to know how u have best shading please

Deleted User
September 28, 2005, 5:14 pm
more shading and thats look awful sorry

Deleted User
October 12, 2005, 4:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ivan_the_PsychoYou wanted comments...so what did you expect? If you dont want to hear any criticism, you shouldn't ask for comments -_-. How old are you john?

[EDIT] I ask because your previous post was damn childish [/EDIT]
ok ok im only 11 years old :s ... and then icant paint normal weapons..

ETA Capt. Meisseli
October 12, 2005, 5:52 pm
lacks shading though. Looks good otherwise. And made colors for real camo???

Deleted User
October 12, 2005, 7:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by ETA Capt. Meisselilacks shading though. Looks good otherwise. And made colors for real camo???
yes, i know someone dont like camo color but i maked it cuz real weapon is that too