( search forums )
attack and defend (new game type)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Deleted User
September 25, 2005, 1:18 am
i think there should be a team attacking and defending. the team defending has to stay in their base and wait for the attacking team to come (there could be a line stoppiong them from crossing in the middle or something). the attacking team can either kill all the defenders or take a flag and return it to their side of the line (round is then over). the defenders have to kill all the attackers before they all get killed or the attackers return the flag (the round is then over). when a round is over, the roles are switched so the attackers go to defenders and defenders to attackers. *phew :P

PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!!!

silly Suasag3
September 25, 2005, 1:44 am
its called inf =/ its already created

Kyklis
September 25, 2005, 4:45 am
Infiltration, like silly suasag said, is almost exactly like what your saying, except you carry a flag INTO the defenders base.

Unlucky 13
September 25, 2005, 5:58 am
It sounds somewhat like reverse (point: REVERSE) survival infiltration. It could be implemented as an option for infiltration (the attack and defence role switch, I seemingly enough think everything else is too similar with reverse infiltration). Other than the role switch, I guess I think the similarities are too...
similar? *Giggles for no apparent reason*

Deleted User
September 25, 2005, 3:40 pm
ok, my fault bad idea :P

Deleted User
September 26, 2005, 1:56 pm
infiltration is now we not need game mode defend attack

T-Money
September 27, 2005, 12:42 pm
I like this idea better than Inf.

UGK
September 29, 2005, 2:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by KyklisInfiltration, like silly suasag said, is almost exactly like what your saying, except you carry a flag INTO the defenders base.

MY friend has some INF maps that you have to carry the flag and kill some boots to get to the "white flag". Its kinda like mission mode with the maps.

Kyklis
September 29, 2005, 3:10 pm
Well, his idea could be implemented easily as well. Just put the white flag into the defenders base, and black falg at attackers base o.o.