CTF Landlocked
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Deleted User
September 25, 2005, 4:06 am
Name: ctf_landlocked
Auther: Jeyrad
Size: 56kb
Description:
A map that has a Nuubia feel to it ;). I made this one in about a week, and it is NOT WAYPOINTED! sorry, im not good at waypointing, but if you want to waypoint it feel free to PM me and ask ;). This may not be the final version as it probably has some bugs. Comments are welcome.

Main overview: http://www.myphotohost.com/uploads/3cc55ba904.jpg

Download:
[URL]

Deleted User
September 25, 2005, 5:41 am
It isn't that bad... just its a bit much space there and u maybe should make the bottom green polygons thicker...otherwise i will just lame with barret there killing everyone beneth me =)

Silent Soldier
September 25, 2005, 8:47 am
Yeah, not bad at all, but you should use more other sceneries in the map, e.g. bushes, trees, obstacles, sandbags...

Deleted User
September 25, 2005, 12:40 pm
i see some scenery placement flaw's..
there's a little gap between the grass, and the poly's.
you should fix that.

Deleted User
September 25, 2005, 4:45 pm
lol HHH if you see that in the image its not really like that, the image is a little off.

DeMonIc
September 25, 2005, 4:54 pm
Yes, anyone experienced with MM+ knows that if you take a zoomed out picture it'll be a little off.

Main thing is about the map, that you should never surround it with polygons, because it lags up slower computers. The light green colour really doesn't fit in with the rest of the colouring, and the player spawns are too scattered. You should also try adding some trees along with the grass. Otherwise, it's a decent map :)

GAMEOVER
September 25, 2005, 9:32 pm
It looks like a knock off of triple Hs map I think hes the one who made it where I made the comment about a face look couldnt find which map it was though.

Keron Cyst
September 25, 2005, 10:26 pm
Blah symmetrical!! :-/

Other than that, make the ends of the green hanging boulders smoother, not points. Is it one of your first maps? Looks nice for that!

Deleted User
September 25, 2005, 11:11 pm
The ceiling too bare to me.
if you add some hanging thingys or whatever, it would be cooler. Or sceneies on those suspended green platforms.

Raptor
September 27, 2005, 4:12 pm
I like it! looks pretty cool, but why "Landlocked"?

Deleted User
September 28, 2005, 1:21 pm
It reminds me ctf_duel too much..
But it's a good map.