( search forums )
making bots pack! UPDATE!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Bot Forum
a-4-year-old
September 25, 2005, 7:34 pm
hi after making a few NOOB bots i feel ready to make bots 4 people, ill post bots pack when done, feel free to post any requests (dont make the bot ill do that) just a name like "Martha stuwart bot!!11!11!1!1!!!!11!"

so far the pack includes:
a-4-year-old
paris hilton
campertard

thank you for the advice *gives a cookie to all who posted stuff*

Deleted User
September 25, 2005, 10:30 pm
i made one called swat , when he kills people he says "hurry, put a gun on him!"

a-4-year-old
September 26, 2005, 1:03 am
lmao i wont rip off your bot, this is basicaly a place for really really lazy people who don't wanna make a bot themselves,
any ideas?
im thinking of a major bot, but not many people want to play with a noob that says " HOw DoEs Teh LaW WOrk???

mar77a
September 26, 2005, 1:38 am
Well, you can see some bot examples at my site. You can dl teh member's bots and teh 100 bots pack.

xtishereb
September 26, 2005, 1:45 am
Well, most people who want a bot make them. That's what I do. See what you can do with these themes:

Annoying people (i.e. telemarketers, politions, talk show hosts, cell phone users, huge companies that you have decided are evil for no real reason like Microsoft or EA)
People from video games/movies/tv shows/real life
How you feel sometimes (angry, cool, wacked)
Quotes that you think are cool, but would never say in real life
Stereotypes of people you play with (barrettard, naders, knifers)

Mindbug
October 16, 2005, 1:00 pm
Maybe im asking a stupid question, but here it goes: how do you make bots??? I downloaded a file with over 100 bots, and every bot got its own file... But what type of it is it? Readme?

Deleted User
October 16, 2005, 6:09 pm
no, its a .bot file...

you should make 20+ zombie(green skin, chainsaw)bots

a-4-year-old
October 16, 2005, 7:37 pm
look in the APPs section and read the stickie that has the list of apps and in that is an editor Try that!