( search forums )
knife kicker
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
zyxstand
September 25, 2005, 7:49 pm
simply put, the ability to kick a knife towards the aimed direction and knife would be about 1.5 x faster (and therefore stronger) and penetrates a bpv easily.

Meandor
September 26, 2005, 2:52 pm
Last time I did a reality check, kicking knives would only result in damage to one's own foot.

bl00dy_n0se
September 26, 2005, 2:59 pm
hehe Meandor is right xD

Keron Cyst
September 26, 2005, 3:28 pm
"Damage?" "Total annihilation,"* you mean!

* - That RTS pwns StarCraft any day (Total Annihilation).

MisterX
September 26, 2005, 4:19 pm
Knife is already by far easy and strong enough (Too easy if you share my opinion ;)), so there's no need for making it any stronger.

blackdevil0742
September 26, 2005, 7:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by MeandorLast time I did a reality check, kicking knives would only result in damage to one's own foot.

Yeah meandor is right... as always

The Geologist
September 26, 2005, 10:21 pm
lmao...yes, an even stronger knife. Surely no one would complain about that.

Koon
September 27, 2005, 12:05 am
Damn! there is knife in my toe!

Deleted User
September 27, 2005, 1:00 am
I think the knife should stay stuck inside you, that would be hillarious

Deleted User
September 27, 2005, 1:13 am
I have a better idea. The ability to chew the knife and spit out a billion pieces.

F3nyx
September 27, 2005, 4:12 am
I don't understand this idea at all. Why should it be more powerful to just kick a knife that's lying around? Very random.

Oh, speaking of random... where the hell did that come from, Keron? You're right, though... Peewees own Zerglings any day.

Deleted User
September 27, 2005, 5:04 am
What if you could like, throw it up in the air, and *WAM* just nail it right into a soldat? Lol nah this idea, just doesnt cut it. ;p

Leo Da Lunerfox
September 27, 2005, 5:43 am
I don't think he means "Kicking knives on the floor", Rather, he means kicking knives being thrown towards the player back towards the enemy.

Extacide's idea sounds like fun: Throw a knife, AK a guy, hop over to the other side, jump up, and kick the knife right into another guy's face. :P

Deleted User
September 27, 2005, 11:47 am
I think he was being sarcastic, referring to how you can throw knives...

Captain Ben
September 28, 2005, 7:05 am
Knife kicking sounds a tard retarded, but I fully agree with knives sticking out of bodies.

Deleted User
September 28, 2005, 7:08 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenKnife kicking sounds a tard retarded

=D

Nah, I think its pretty pointless. People are arguing over whether it should nerfed the way it is...

Leo Da Lunerfox
September 28, 2005, 8:11 am
You guys fail to understand his point:
He means that knives the ENEMY throws at you can be kicked back to him.

How can that make the knife any stronger?

frogboy
September 28, 2005, 9:09 am
quote:Originally posted by Leo Da LunerfoxYou guys fail to understand his point:
He means that knives the ENEMY throws at you can be kicked back to him.
I don't think that's what he means... if it was, I'm quite sure he would've mentioned it... and since he compared it to throwing speed/strength (like the knife needs more strength anyway) I think it's safe to assume that he meant that you kick the knife instead of throw it.

I think it's quite clear that this would be pointless.

Captain Ben
September 28, 2005, 1:43 pm
If it were to ever happen, I'd say it would rely on 100% pinpoint accuracy and timing.

I like biscuits.

Deleted User
September 28, 2005, 2:34 pm
i dont like your idea knive kicking thats not gonna work on soldat

Deleted User
September 28, 2005, 8:42 pm
I think my other suggestion would be kewler. ;o

Koon
September 29, 2005, 12:10 am
Soldats are commando style soldiers. not ninjas who can do things like kick a knife out of the air.

Captain Ben
September 29, 2005, 7:05 am
You'd be surprised.

GAMEOVER
September 29, 2005, 8:38 am
I think in order for this to work youd need to be able to kick someone else 1st lol

0xSilentx0
October 4, 2005, 1:46 pm
Yeah maybe you could also put gunpowder in your wounds and set it on fire to heal yourself

warpo
October 9, 2005, 6:37 am
and put a grenade on a flag and it will turn into a cow(uhhhhhhh that didnt make sense)
point is that would be odd..to kick a knife