( search forums )
2Forts MAP PACK - in need of waypointing
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
tntnik
September 25, 2005, 10:45 pm
FINALLY it is done!
In this mappack u will find 10 of my maps - although only 4 if u dont count the modifications to different mods :)
these maps are(with overviews):
ctf_2Forts
[URL]

inf_fort (+ deathmatch/rambo/point, and reversed inf)
[URL]

HTF_2forts (+ deathmatch/rambo/point/Teammatch and CTF [ctf_2forts_mini])
[URL]

HTF_2Towers (+ deathmatch/rambo/point and Teammatch)
[URL]

with a bonus - inf_SnowBunker
[URL]

[URL]

as it says in the topic, i need some1 to waypoint - of caorse asking 1 person to do it all is crazy, so im just asking for someone to pick a map and waypoint it for me plz :). And there are only like 4 maps in total - the others are just modified so thats not that much.

if there's some scenery missing or some bugs in the maps plz post them here, ill be greatful :). Also any comments what so ever are welcome!!!

The Geologist
September 25, 2005, 11:05 pm
Uggh...you've had these maps for a year now. Just learn to waypoint already. It'll be another year before these maps get waypointed (prolly not, but seriously..it's not hard.)

Back on topic...of all these maps, HTF 2 towers is the best. Although it doesn't really work that well with HTF imo..much more of a ctf style map. I find forts way too big for htf, and the lighting sceneries are horrible. Look at the lighting scenery used on Equinox (sp?), that's a much better lighting effect. Releasing towers as ctf would be a good idea, if you havn't done it already.

Deleted User
September 25, 2005, 11:08 pm
I like them. Nighttime is just more fun than the day.
I don't like fort-like maps too much, to easy for autos/1shotkills, but the 2 fort maps are nice.
htf_2towers is nice tho. Like said before it would make a good ctf ^^

tntnik
September 26, 2005, 9:26 pm
ok, ill put the ctf_2towers in the pack soon
geologist - could u give me a link to Equinox plz? cuz i have no idea what ur talking about. and personally i like the light sceneries cuz its very realistic. also i didnt have these maps for a year, i made them recently.
well thx for your feed back. But i guess soldat players like simple maps, but not complicated and inriched with tactics :\