( search forums )
2 more game styles (yay!!)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Deleted User
September 27, 2005, 12:35 am
ok...i'm back with 2 more game styles.
1)2 player team game:
evryone joins like normal but in stead of like an alpha or beta there are teams 1-10 (or evough to have up to 32 people) 2 people can join a team and when there are 2 people in thet team, when sum1 joins, that team is chaded out and nobody can click till a person from thet team leaves. there can also be a team of 1 person till another 1 shows up. you will automatically join a team with 1 person in it when you join the game, unless your the second person (then it will be 2 people opn the same team and nobody else to kill). *phew thats over. Now, in your team you have to run around and kill eachother teams but you HAVE to pick the same gun as your teammate and you can move far enough away so that you can't see them any more. the winner is the team or pesron left standing. you may add xtra rules and stuff to this game its not finished....

2) no title ??? (deathamtch style)
Everybody spawns with their shirt colour and they kill as many people as possible. lets say player 1 kills p2 (player 2) p2 spawns but can't move or die until p1 is killed again. so basically you can't move until your killer, gets killed. the winner is the person who kills everybody without getting killed. (sorry but i explained the best i can) you may expand on this idea also.

Deleted User
September 27, 2005, 1:47 am
One is a slight modification of team deathmatch, and two is just stupid.

vash763
September 27, 2005, 2:08 am
wow muffin, way to go.

Teamatch is also just a modifaction of deathmatch you retard.

I really like the idea of #1, maybe just make it an option as to how many teams and players on the teams there are?

And #2 could use some tweaking. What if when you got killed you just had to wait out, instead of just spawning, until your killer got killed.

Deleted User
September 27, 2005, 2:19 am
SOLDIER PLAYER DID YOU GET IDEA 2 FROM A DODGEBALL LIKE THINGY CALLED SCATTERBALL, WHERE YOU CAN ONLY GET IN WHEN SOMEONE GETS THE GUY THAT GOT YOU OUT?