( search forums )
Free registration from writing in another topic
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
Deleted User
September 28, 2005, 2:56 am
In this forum, in the misc. section, under the thread Bash Pit, there is a topic called "last man to write in this gets a free license". My question is, is this possible?

frogboy
September 28, 2005, 4:59 am
No, it's fake. It's just one of those lame, "Last one to post wins" threads which never end and start clogging up the forums.

RaVeN6_6_6
October 1, 2005, 3:58 pm
What I'd like to see is a moderator who has a reg key, post in the thread and lock it.

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 4:46 pm
why? theres no real point, and it is possibile i think but know one will actually do it

T-Money
October 4, 2005, 3:21 pm
^^Raven's idea would be funny, but it could be a reg key that would instantly ban anyone who used it. ^_^

metal123
December 1, 2005, 8:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by DezonusIn this forum, in the misc. section, under the thread Bash Pit, there is a topic called "last man to write in this gets a free license". My question is, is this possible?

Have to be a fool to beleive that :)
You wouldent win if you tryed anyways. Its the bash pit, in otherwords, spam. spam. spam. spam. spam...... spam.

b00stA
December 2, 2005, 5:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by metal123quote:Originally posted by DezonusIn this forum, in the misc. section, under the thread Bash Pit, there is a topic called "last man to write in this gets a free license". My question is, is this possible?

Have to be a fool to beleive that :)
You wouldent win if you tryed anyways. Its the bash pit, in otherwords, spam. spam. spam. spam. spam...... spam.

This, however, is not the Bash Pit.