backbreaking!!! ha--yaa.... *crack*
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
numgun
September 28, 2005, 12:30 pm
so here is my idea:
u could kill the enemy from behind much easier with:
T3h backbreaker
1.u come from behind.
2.press/hold the 'punch' button or other key to grab the enemies shoulders from behind.
3.''the backbreaker'' begins:
-u grab enemies shoulders
-put ur leg on his back
-push ur leg into his back while pulling the shoulders
-*crack* IIIIIIAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!
-/piss on his corpse and laugh (optional)

cool huh?

blackdevil0742
September 28, 2005, 6:34 pm
I like it.. but it should only be in the realistic mode

F3nyx
September 28, 2005, 6:44 pm
No. It shouldn't be in any mode. This is Soldat, not Mortal Street Calibur or whatever. We do not need combo-style moves. Punches, even kicks are fine, but when it get into multiple maneuvers combined into a single-button press, you're making preprogrammed animations more important than the player's skill.

Alamo
September 28, 2005, 6:52 pm
hm.. you have a knife, use it instead :)

numgun
September 28, 2005, 6:56 pm
its just an easier way of killing sum1 from behind... and this isnt a ''combo-move''
here's a crappy pic i made:
[IMAGE]

The Geologist
September 28, 2005, 7:13 pm
Not necessary, too flashy.

STEELIX
September 28, 2005, 8:03 pm
Groundbreaking!
Hahaha, backbreaking, groundbreaking, get it.

Twinkler
September 28, 2005, 8:36 pm
It'd be funny to see someone do it in mid-air, but it's totally unnecessary as The Geologist said.

Deleted User
September 28, 2005, 8:41 pm
Ew. Useless. Utterly, utterly useless.

Zegovia
September 28, 2005, 8:43 pm
With knife youll slit his throat.
With chainsaw you burry it through his arse.
Bare handed youll do a neck break.
With any kind of gun youll grap him and shoot him in the head,
or just do a choke lock on him, aptemting to choke him or snap the neck with the weapon...

- Tek -
September 28, 2005, 9:53 pm
Sounds like mortal kombat now.

FATALITY!

zyxstand
September 28, 2005, 10:02 pm
no, that stuff don work with 10 pixel tall players.

Captain Ben
September 28, 2005, 10:11 pm
What about using explosive force? If you can somehow force another soldat onto a spiky polygon, he breaks his back or gets impaled!

Alamo
September 28, 2005, 10:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by - Tek -Sounds like mortal kombat now.

FATALITY!

FINISH HIM!

quote:Originally posted by zyxstandno, that stuff don work with 10 pixel tall players.

Why wouldn't it? I can clearly imagine that. There are all kinds of animations, why not this one? That's not a good argument.

Meandor
September 28, 2005, 10:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by numgun
[IMAGE]

ANAL PENETRATION WITH FOOT!
Actually, imo this is too brutal, soldat isn't really that violent. It'd be out of place.

September 28, 2005, 11:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by blackdevil0742I like it.. but it should only be in the realistic mode

This is my favourite reply ever, second only to "charictor*."
What makes it so elligible for realistic mode? Did you even read the first post? NAAARGH!
Anyway, this kind of move would take too long, especially in a fast game like Soldat.

i am ahab
September 28, 2005, 11:31 pm
i love sticky. he remains serious in the face of mortal kombat style finishing taunts....

like an upright tree of repect in a maelstrom of ..... anti tree things....

Rune
September 28, 2005, 11:43 pm
I disagree with Meandor. What soldat really needs is people sodomizing each other with their feet.

- Tek -
September 29, 2005, 2:27 am
How about a move where you shoot ice out of your hands and freeze your oponent momentarily!

OR NO, How about a move wher eyou shoot a harpoin and reall them in!

WAIT NO! HOW ABOUT A MOVE WHERE YOU DO THE SPLITS AND CRACK THEM IN THE BALLS!

Deleted User
September 29, 2005, 3:31 am
Lol. I've got a ps2 game where you can sneak up behind people, grab their and push forward with your foot, cracking their back. I always used to do it on civilians ;)
I don't think this would really fit in soldat. A few punches kill someone already, and why not just whack them with your gun?

blackdevil0742
September 29, 2005, 6:50 am
quote:Originally posted by Stickyquote:Originally posted by blackdevil0742I like it.. but it should only be in the realistic mode

This is my favourite reply ever, second only to "charictor*."
What makes it so elligible for realistic mode? Did you even read the first post? NAAARGH!
Anyway, this kind of move would take too long, especially in a fast game like Soldat.

In realistic mode you can't see the players behind you so it would fit better there than in the normal one.

numgun
September 29, 2005, 11:52 am
actually i got the idea from a game called ''ONI'' : P
and the backbreaking happens really fast

Zegovia
September 29, 2005, 12:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by numgunactually i got the idea from a game called ''ONI'' : P
and the backbreaking happens really fast

How ironic, i whas about to mention it... :P

But Konoko (the name of the girl you play in oni!) is a genetic enhanced superwoman that can smash cars with her bare hands...

Deleted User
September 29, 2005, 3:08 pm
good idea i like it

numgun
September 29, 2005, 7:17 pm
well... 1 genetically enchanced superwoman = 1 standard soldat : D
the backbreaking would be awesome in realistic:
1.sneak from behind
2.grab him
3.crack him

Zegovia
September 29, 2005, 8:38 pm
Oh nonononononononono!! one standard soldat isnt even close to konokos powers!!

reckon
September 30, 2005, 4:46 am
Look for my thread about Melee Attacks, some people liked it, I proposed a neck breaking manuever and more types of attacks.

Leo Da Lunerfox
September 30, 2005, 5:36 am
You see, if a Soldat would try to break another Soldat's back, their strengths are equal, so nothing would happen.

The only thing that hurts people in the Soldat world are Sharp, pointy objects, fast projectiles, and fire.

(Oh and Hurt polygons, too.)

UnRadiant
October 1, 2005, 8:24 pm
Of course, while trying to pull this off, with the relative strength of the Soldat, you make yourself the perfect target. And even getting that far would be near impossible. I don't see how you're supposed to sneak up on someone without using Predator Mode.
This doesn't seem to serve any purpose.

CottonTheMoth
October 2, 2005, 12:51 am
I think that just slitting someone's throat quickly would be fine. ^___^

Deleted User
October 2, 2005, 2:41 am
A back-breaking move in Soldat is about as plausible as adding, say, the Vulcan Death Grip.

*Suddenly invisions Mr. Spock reaching into Captain Kirk's face and ripping out his spinal cord as a big voice screams "FATALITY! FLAWLESS VICTORY!" from seemingly nowhere*

Man, the things that pop up in your head...

T-Money
October 2, 2005, 6:04 am
This idea is cool but out of place in Soldat. I like your cool little picture though.

UGK
October 2, 2005, 10:22 pm
I think this only work for realistic because when you creep up behind someone. BAM!![IMAGE]

rabidhamster
October 2, 2005, 11:57 pm
numgun: where can i get oni?

my friend used to have it and it's a kickass kungfu game...

Silent Soldier
October 3, 2005, 2:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by rabidhamsternumgun: where can i get oni?

You can get it by buying it from a shop. It's pretty good game but Konoko is way more stronger than an ordinary soldier.

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 5:42 pm
it would definately be better of in realistic, since you CAN sneak up on someone in realistic unlike normal mode =/

0xSilentx0
October 4, 2005, 1:36 pm
If this was made real it would be almost impossible to do unless your killin a camper....

numgun
October 4, 2005, 10:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by rabidhamsternumgun: where can i get oni?

well... u can... krhm...
1.buy it (i got it for 1.90? only)
2.find a warez site and dl it from there (risky and slow)
3.download a prog called ''limewire''<--(type this into google) and download oni with it (safe way and u can also use this prog for getting ur fav music for free. =D) WAREZ 4EVAH!!!!

Lolly
October 11, 2005, 2:36 am
quote: With knife youll slit his throat.
or just do a choke lock on him, aptemting to choke him or snap the neck with the weapon...

M79?

Deleted User
October 11, 2005, 1:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by 0xSilentx0If this was made real it would be almost impossible to do unless your killin a camper....

everyone hates campers

Blue Devil
October 13, 2005, 9:38 am
quote:Originally posted by Meandorquote:Originally posted by numgun
[IMAGE]

ANAL PENETRATION WITH FOOT!
Actually, imo this is too brutal, soldat isn't really that violent. It'd be out of place.

how you know its the foot?

I'm sorry! My fault!

F3nyx
October 13, 2005, 5:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by YoMammasMammaA back-breaking move in Soldat is about as plausible as adding, say, the Vulcan Death Grip.

*Suddenly invisions Mr. Spock reaching into Captain Kirk's face and ripping out his spinal cord as a big voice screams "FATALITY! FLAWLESS VICTORY!" from seemingly nowhere*

Man, the things that pop up in your head...
Oh man, I roffled at that...

a-4-year-old
October 14, 2005, 10:03 pm
why do we have to have these stupid things in soldat? i mean lets work on more importaint things like /sob or /boogie or /dance huh? how 'bout them???

Deleted User
October 15, 2005, 4:33 am
quote:Originally posted by Lollyquote: With knife youll slit his throat.

M79?

Sounds good.

And really, this is useless. Just, why? This is an action game.

a-4-year-old
October 15, 2005, 4:39 am
thank you! no more kombatteccencalaburultrakillsthatwouldneverworkinasidescrolingshooter

Deleted User
October 16, 2005, 1:50 pm
Y'know,it looks like your space bar broke or something...

numgun
October 16, 2005, 3:14 pm
to above: xD

to 4 year old: u seem to hate me dude... ya flamed my grav toggle ideas and this too, What The F*ck Are You??? (W.T.F.A.Y.)

and also if u can get behind the enemies back even if he notices u, then u should be able to rearrange his innards. just bounce around him until u get the grip of his shoulders from behind and then... u know it allready ; )

tomz26
October 25, 2005, 2:11 am
quote:Originally posted by F3nyxNo. It shouldn't be in any mode. This is Soldat, not Mortal Street Calibur or whatever. We do not need combo-style moves. Punches, even kicks are fine, but when it get into multiple maneuvers combined into a single-button press, you're making preprogrammed animations more important than the player's skill.

LOL who here has any real skill.

F3nyx
October 25, 2005, 4:27 am
quote:Originally posted by tomz26LOL who here has any real skill.Yeah, I guess you're right. Nobody who posts on these forums could ever beat you. Silly me.