( search forums )
hAcKeRs.....
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Da King Of Albania
September 29, 2005, 8:23 pm
why does everyone hate hackers? I myself am not a hacker.But i know some of my hacker frnds.Soldat is just like every other game which contain cheats.I want to know what makes soldat so special.Its not like its th best game in the world......

DA KING oF ALBANIA

?
September 29, 2005, 8:38 pm
CaUsE tHeY tYpE lIkE tHiS1!

Sk8er
September 29, 2005, 8:44 pm
And 1st names that hacker's use are: DA KING or ALBANIA or DA KING oF ALBANIA

Mielos
September 29, 2005, 8:46 pm
I think that's pretty much the most stupid question you can ask. cheaters are irritating because they win without having any skills at all, most of the time you don't get any chance to fight back.

Deleted User
September 29, 2005, 9:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by Da King Of Albaniawhy does everyone hate hackers? I myself am not a hacker.But i know some of my hacker frnds.Soldat is just like every other game which contain cheats.I want to know what makes soldat so special.Its not like its th best game in the world......

DA KING oF ALBANIA

Um, because they ruin the game? I dont think ANYONE here wants a hacker ruining a legitimate game of soldat, and refuse to leave. No one wants them there yet they persist to be little annoying kids.

Tell your freind not to even bother playing soldat if hes not going to actually play it. What game is fun when you ruin the challenging part to it? I used to be a nut for codes and cheats, etc...but somehow it snapped to me how lame it was doing that and how much fun it ruins when you arent PLAYING rather just speeding through the game.

Source
September 29, 2005, 9:06 pm
you're starting to give albania a bad name with all of your posts. ;)

The Geologist
September 29, 2005, 9:37 pm
If you have to ask, you must be an idiot.

Deleted User
September 29, 2005, 9:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by MielosI think that's pretty much the most stupid question you can ask. cheaters are irritating because they win without having any skills at all, most of the time you don't get any chance to fight back.

well the must have some kinda skillz to make a hack, but if they just downloaded it then they suck

GAMEOVER
September 29, 2005, 10:16 pm
Your a dumb ass plz do everyone a favor and stop posting your crap its gettin on my nerves as im sure it is others. BTW, my woman is albanian and thinks your a budalla bushter

UGK
September 29, 2005, 10:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by Da King Of Albaniawhy does everyone hate hackers? I myself am not a hacker.But i know some of my hacker frnds.Soldat is just like every other game which contain cheats.I want to know what makes soldat so special.Its not like its th best game in the world......

DA KING oF ALBANIA

*sighs* another useless topic by "Da KING" When will this spamm stop?!

WTF! WHERE DID ALL MY STARS GO!

n00bface
September 29, 2005, 10:42 pm
Maybe when you quit contributing your worthless replies to them.

T-Money
September 29, 2005, 10:49 pm
b00stA fined you.

UGK
September 29, 2005, 10:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by T-Moneyb00stA fined you.

But wy all my stars?! Is shoulda been like 150 post.

Deleted User
September 29, 2005, 11:17 pm
Cheating on single player games, such as using cheat codes or glitches are fine.
Cheating on an online game like a little [CENSORED] is major [CENSORED]. End of story.

Oh and...
quote:Its not like its th best game in the world......

Well I think this is a very good game Thankyouverymuch...

quote:It's simple, and that's the best..

Yeah I must agree, Simple yet fun games are teh bomb!

Deleted User
September 29, 2005, 11:19 pm
This is the best game in the world. :P
It's simple, and that's the best..

m00`
September 29, 2005, 11:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by UGKquote:Originally posted by T-Moneyb00stA fined you.

But wy all my stars?! Is shoulda been like 150 post.

because all of your posts were spam

b00stA
September 30, 2005, 12:38 am
Even if you're not trolling, this is just plain pointless.