( search forums )
Tribute to b00stA
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Vijchtidoodah
September 29, 2005, 11:21 pm
You're my new hero. If there were an Official b00stA Fanboy Club, I'd be the president.

Not only do you dole out justice where it was needed most (and, coincidentally, where Sticks never laid a finger), but you do it with style. On top of that, you brought back the [CENSORED] and got rid of those stupid (Please refrain from swearing) messages.

Something tells me that I'm going to enjoy these forums much more now that you're our Führer.

The Geologist
September 29, 2005, 11:24 pm
Did anyone else here the sound of lips puckering somewhere on the North American continent?

Edit: That isn't to say I don't agree 100%.

Deleted User
September 29, 2005, 11:49 pm
Don't speak ill of Styx :(

Vijchtidoodah
September 29, 2005, 11:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistDid anyone else here the sound of lips puckering somewhere on the North American continent?

I don't know, but I got this really dark tan on my nose...at least, I think it's a tan...

m00`
September 29, 2005, 11:58 pm
styx was okey
but you have to remember that styx wasn't a kid he was like a 30 year old man i think

FliesLikeABrick
September 30, 2005, 12:20 am
brown-noser (vij) :P

Rambo_6
September 30, 2005, 2:50 am
Hahaha...

But seriously, b00sta is a cool guy. I love the [CENSORED].

And the forums could use a fresh dose of justice. Served cold with a side of salad. With ranch dressing.

Deleted User
September 30, 2005, 2:58 am
and breadsticks

Deleted User
September 30, 2005, 3:21 am
How about chili?
Or should we just stop this extended metaphor?

AerialAssault
September 30, 2005, 3:27 am
i love b00sta too. but im a bit behind on things. does this mean styx is gone for good?

Chakra`
September 30, 2005, 3:47 am
I'll admit b00sta, didn't think you had the balls to clean this place up. S'why I was hoping you'd reccomend me as an admin too so I could kick some ass around here thinking you'd just pussyfoot around like the previous admin has, but I can see that ain't needed. I got faith in you now guv. Keep up the good work.

Heil b00sta!

Rambo_6
September 30, 2005, 3:58 am
ALL HEIL SUPREME KOMMANDER B00STA

FliesLikeABrick
September 30, 2005, 4:41 am
all hail b00sta's b*tch

(chakra)

UGK
September 30, 2005, 4:54 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahYou're my new hero. If there were an Official b00stA Fanboy Club, I'd be the president.

Not only do you dole out justice where it was needed most (and, coincidentally, where Sticks never laid a finger), but you do it with style. On top of that, you brought back the [CENSORED] and got rid of those stupid (Please refrain from swearing) messages.

Something tells me that I'm going to enjoy these forums much more now that you're our Führer.

I'll join. Not too earl to start sucking up...

The Geologist
September 30, 2005, 5:35 am
Especially since you got owned.

AerialAssault
September 30, 2005, 6:42 am
owned in the face.

Vijchtidoodah
September 30, 2005, 7:27 am
quote:Originally posted by UGK
I'll join.

I'm glad you agree that b00stA's actions against you were completely reasonable.

frogboy
September 30, 2005, 7:32 am
quote:Originally posted by Vijchtidoodahquote:Originally posted by UGK
I'll join.

I'm glad you agree that b00stA's actions against you were completely reasonable.
A bit too reasonable.

SPARTAN_III
September 30, 2005, 8:29 am
[CENSORED] owns! no more (Please refrain from swearing) crap. but why isnt the icon linked to http://www.soldatforums.com/images/censored.gif instead of whatever link it's at now?

EDIT:

Chakra`
Property of ze Führer

424 Posts

AHAHAHAHAHHA lol. wasnt it property of pop in his old account? what was pop anyway?

Captain Ben
September 30, 2005, 8:35 am
I like B00sta, he's the only moderator that takes me seriously.

b00stA
September 30, 2005, 11:11 am
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_III[CENSORED] owns! no more (Please refrain from swearing) crap. but why isnt the icon linked to http://www.soldatforums.com/images/censored.gif instead of whatever link it's at now?
Uh, technical reasons.

Chakra dueled Pop and they agreed with styx, that whoever loses, will become property of the other.

More ass licking, please. \o/

mickle89
September 30, 2005, 11:39 am
What does Führer mean?

TheFunktopus
September 30, 2005, 11:54 am
Dictator. Seriously, Mickle, go study WWII.

Deleted User
September 30, 2005, 12:09 pm
i think he is only 10, they don't learn it

TheFunktopus
September 30, 2005, 12:28 pm
No, he's 17. I think.

mickle89
September 30, 2005, 12:33 pm
Last year we touched a little on history but no that much. And i am nearly 16.

SPARTAN_III
September 30, 2005, 12:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stAquote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_III[CENSORED] owns! no more (Please refrain from swearing) crap. but why isnt the icon linked to http://www.soldatforums.com/images/censored.gif instead of whatever link it's at now?
Uh, technical reasons.

Chakra dueled Pop and they agreed with styx, that whoever loses, will become property of the other.

so did chakra lose to you this time?

Rambo_6
September 30, 2005, 1:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stAquote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_III[CENSORED] owns! no more (Please refrain from swearing) crap. but why isnt the icon linked to http://www.soldatforums.com/images/censored.gif instead of whatever link it's at now?
Uh, technical reasons.

Lmao you linked to the wrong piece of his post! xD

Chakra`
September 30, 2005, 4:42 pm
No, we didn't play Soldat to contest over who becomes property of the other.

We just measured barrets on msn webcam.

Deleted User
September 30, 2005, 6:26 pm
leader..

why did styx go?

DeMonIc
September 30, 2005, 6:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`No, we didn't play Soldat to contest over who becomes property of the other.

We just measured barrets on msn webcam.

Rofl.

Anyway, b00sta was always pure awesome, but now he has the opportunity to show his awesomeness in action.

(If I continue this, I'll need loads of tissues to get the 'tan' off from my nose)

DT
September 30, 2005, 8:18 pm
Two words discribe b00sta

Kick ass

B00sta is a valuble member of this community, worthy of becoming jezus, and something else... and if anyone says other wise...

death will rain on your lawn...

Kazuki
September 30, 2005, 10:14 pm
<_< It's like b00sta became the father of the moderator family.

We'll all miss Styx though, and all the moderators, including myself, wished him good luck with his life.

Anyway, I'm gonna hide all the you-can-whip-your-sons-with-this items before b00sta gets any ideas.

Beren
September 30, 2005, 10:59 pm
Congradulations Boosta.So...run me through a typical moderating day...

Captain Ben
October 1, 2005, 2:44 am
Ooh! Boosta, you taste like Christmas and crossiants!

Outcast
October 1, 2005, 9:09 am
Actually there were 2 teams and pop's won :o, I prefer styx though O.o

SPARTAN_III
October 1, 2005, 6:29 pm
b00stA is gonna own.

but i do miss seeing "The beatings will continue until morale improves" in styx's sig. ah well, the sin bin now serves a purpose to remember the days of DNA.styx.

peemonkey
October 1, 2005, 7:06 pm
i eat bread,

Captain Ben
October 2, 2005, 2:10 am
But just how long has b00sta been a moderator for? He's seemingly been here forever.

Liber_Lupus
October 2, 2005, 9:56 pm
Did you know that they don't have bread in Ireland. That brown thing. No bread. Weird.

STEELIX
October 2, 2005, 10:19 pm
They sure did have it when I was there... Maybe my hosts were clones! I knew they smelled strange, I knew it!