( search forums )
Complete weapon stat change
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Deleted User
September 30, 2005, 2:06 pm
I'm very familiar with modding weapon stats, like bulet change and damadge etc. My question is how do you change things like normal to rapid fire (eg ruger to rapid fire without lifting a finger) and getting rid of the need to crouch with the law?

SPARTAN_III
September 30, 2005, 2:08 pm
you can't.

Deleted User
September 30, 2005, 2:14 pm
But i've seen it hapen on a server, and actually used it (rapid fire socom).

Meandor
September 30, 2005, 2:33 pm
Odd, I wonder if someone has figured out a way to do it. Would you be able to go back into that server (or give us the details) and take a screen at the socom WM?

Keron Cyst
September 30, 2005, 6:39 pm
It was probably FireInterval=0 or wh'ever where the bullets all stream out and the counter reads 255...

Deleted User
September 30, 2005, 7:18 pm
Yeah, FireInterval=0 is the way to go for that. I'm not sure if there's a way to avoid the crouch on LAW, though.

Deleted User
September 30, 2005, 11:42 pm
Thanks for the advice. With FireInterval=0 its like they had.

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 8:31 am
I've gotten automatic ruger and barret, but it fires so insanley its annoying, like a huge never ending stream.

SPARTAN_III
October 3, 2005, 12:19 pm
fireinterval-0 is so crude. while it may give semis full auto capability, if what you're hell bent on is infinite ammo, use reloadtime=0, since it doesnt afect function of weapons (semi autos stay as semi)

October 3, 2005, 12:48 pm
It makes me seem like ima watering flowers. Honestly, fireinterval 0 makes it look like ur using a water bucket.